PDA

View Full Version : Because You Demanded It: Bjork vs. Lisa Loeb

TJ347
06-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Who's the hottest of two of the most eccentric female singers on Earth?

TJ347
06-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Lisa Loeb is definitely cute and has a hippie/beatnik type thing going on... but my girl Bjork wins this one by a mile as far as I'm concerned, with her cute, elfish look and supernatural/extraterrestrial style.

Strangely, no one else has anything to say on this matter... Guess I'm the only one who's actually heard their music. Either that, or I'm the only one who gives enough of a damn about either or them to be talking about them. Probably that last one... :idea:

Ecstatic
06-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, I don't really see any grounds for comparison. They are very different, too different to really compare, imho.

TJT
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I've had a thing for Lisa Loeb for years.

Jericho
06-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Gotta be Bjork, she punches her weight! :wink:

LG
06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Because we demanded it? Who demanded it. I didn't demand it. Did you Jericho?

Anyway, I'll go with Lisa. Her voice is less annoying and I find her quite pretty, despite the Buddy Holly glasses.

francisfkudrow
06-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Well, I wouldn't kick either one out of bed, but Lisa is a bit hotter. I don't mind the "Buddy Holly" glasses either. She has that kind of sexy librarian thing going on, where the mousy bookish exterior hides a smouldering cauldron of sensuality underneath. lol

TheOne1
06-05-2007, 05:59 PM
surprised none of you brought up this dressed front person (i know someone on here likes this) --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=h58DeiTXIaA

Jericho
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Because we demanded it? Who demanded it. I didn't demand it? Did you Jericho?

Nope...Can't hold me personally responsible for this one! :lol:

TJ347
06-05-2007, 06:13 PM
WHAT?!!!
How is Bjork not comfortably in the lead?!!! What are you all... BLIND?!!!

Yeah, so I think Bjork is very attractive personally, and while Lisa's also attractive, Bjork blows her out of the water as far as I'm concerned, so I expected she would be well out in front. Clearly the world is going to hell in a handbasket when Lisa Loeb is tied with Bjork in a poll such as this...

That's all I've got.

trannybanger
06-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Most definitely Bjork, she is a creative genius above all else and a cute intriguing type of sexy.

Lisa Loeb, are you kidding? Hasn't everyone already dated a girl that looked like her in college? I know I did, but my version didn't play the crappy recycled coffee house music.

mbf
06-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Björk, definitley. love her music (well, most of it lol, i admit some stuff is pretty way out...) but her videos are even better.

the one for "All is full of love" has two "female" robots kissing and caressing each other. its a visual masterpiece.

bassman2546
06-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Bjork if it's hasbeen Celeb boxing. Loeb if it's for the cute librarian look

chefmike
06-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Because no one demanded it!

Another asinine poll from another dumbfuck noob!

TJ347
06-06-2007, 05:49 AM
If I said "Fuck off, Chefmike, you self-righteous, miserable, pseudo-intellectual motherfucker"... would that be wrong of me?

How about you stick to pushing your drivel in Politics & Religion, and leave people without a one-track mind to their silly diversions?

It strikes me that for a guy who thinks being an HA veteran makes him so damned important and above it all, you sure do find reasons to comment in many a thread posted by us noobs... Pissed off the other vets already, I guess.

TJ347
06-06-2007, 06:03 AM
Calm down TJ347, he's only taking the piss, oh, and his last name is Hunt...

Sil, you're one of several people now who've offered the advice to "calm down" to someone who was first a victim of Chefmike's idiocy. In all honesty, I couldn't give two shits what he has to say, but if I should tire at any time of his "taking the piss", you'll just have to forgive me, as "noob" or not, I don't defer to anyone, veteran, asshole or newer "noob", when it comes to saying what it is I want to say. Thank you kindly, sir.

whatsupwithat
06-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Lisa, by a mile on looks.

Bjork, by a mile on creativity.

But who do I think is sexier aka better in bed? Lisa. I've always gone with the 'more straight-laced a girl looks, the wilder she is in bed'. Bjork is too self-centered...for some reason all I can envision is her just laying there telling me to do this, do that, move there, no, there, no there! Ugh. Yuck. Boo!!

I need some sleep...

:)

TJ347
06-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Lisa, by a mile on looks.

Bjork, by a mile on creativity.

But who do I think is sexier aka better in bed? Lisa.

WHAT?!!! Are you insane? Bjork's way out there, so way out, she's probably beyond freaky in the sack. Lisa Loeb? Well, all I'm saying is, there's a reason a 39 year old musician had her own TV show chronicling her efforts to find a man... and she still failed, by the way. What's that tell you? BJORK all the way!!!

Jericho
06-06-2007, 10:10 AM
do this, do that, move there, no, there, no there! Ugh. Yuck. Boo!!

I need some sleep...

:)

Are those the lyrics to her latest? :lol:

chefmike
06-06-2007, 12:45 PM
TINKERBELL347, you are a vapid twit who has posted almost 1300 times in less than two months.

Way to go, francis!

TJ347
06-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Thanks, dick! I'm proliferating like nuclear arms. Appreciate you noticing. Now run along to P&R and entertain your delusions of grandeur... :jerkoff

hungBBCindc
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Who's the hottest of two of the most eccentric female singers on Earth?

Lisa Loeb, she's adorable and a great, clever singer. Bjork is a pig, her music is angry , like her, and she assaults reporters at airports. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mJTdGE79I.

PatrickFromNYC
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Lisa Loeb showing her body..She's adorable!

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2987

Grahame
09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Who the hell is Lisa Loeb?!

G

ottorocket
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Its a toss up..both chicks are weird looking to me. Lisa Loeb without the glasses looks totally different...and Bjork reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons. I'll take Jewel over both them...

austinjohn1
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
bjork looks like the fucking grinch guys, she is in no way cute and her music is even worse, tried to listen to some of it the other day when she was on snl but it just made no fucking sense and sounded all jumbled together. with a broken beat and an even more broken singer !! the bitch that stole gimpmas

manbearpig
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Lisa's gorgeous

but I think Bjork would be an animal in the sack =x haha she seems like one of those crazy chicks.

fiftyfin1
10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
lisa can play good guitar