PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Alexis Arquette?

Rod la Rod
06-05-2007, 06:09 AM
What is the deal with Alexis Arquette? Clearly No hormones. No Ops. Crew cut with Wigs. No evidence of actual transformation. Is it all for publicity? Has anyone seen the movie, " She's my Brother" ? I assume she DID NOT get the change but it is being promoted as a mystery.

Is she Gay-TV or a true tranny?

Legend
06-05-2007, 06:11 AM
What is the deal with Alexis Arquette? Clearly No hormones. No Ops. Crew cut with Wigs. No evidence of actual transformation. Is it all for publicity? Has anyone seen the movie, " She's my Brother" ? I assume she DID NOT get the change but it is being promoted as a mystery.

Is she Gay-TV or a true tranny?

And you care why?

whatsupwithat
06-05-2007, 06:19 AM
she's cool beans. :)

Rod la Rod
06-05-2007, 06:19 AM
I think she should be allowed to define herself however she wants. It's just odd to me to see someone who claims they want to be a women yet also seems comfortable with her masculine physic and short cropped hair. Also I think it is odd that she dates clearly GAY MEN.

Legend
06-05-2007, 06:31 AM
I think she should be allowed to define herself however she wants. It's just odd to me to see someone who claims they want to be a women yet also seems comfortable with her masculine physic and short cropped hair. Also I think it is odd that she dates clearly GAY MEN.

Sounds like you have some personal issues within yourself pal"I think she" "odd to me".

Rod la Rod
06-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Are you kidding? Like I said this is not a slam on anyone.

I think Alexis is great. I admire her. It is just that I am not really sure that she is a "her" as I understand it after many years and knowing thousands of MTF s personally, true MTFs and gay men are natural enemies and don't generally "date".

Legend
06-05-2007, 06:58 AM

I think Alexis is great. I admire her. It is just that I am not really sure that she is a "her" as I understand it after many years and knowing thousands of MTF s personally, true MTFs and gay men are natural enemies and don't generally "date".

please go away with this crazy bs.

Mac_Hine
06-05-2007, 07:03 AM
She was on Adam Corrola's radio show a few months ago, seemed like a twat.

TJ347
06-05-2007, 07:04 AM

If you know "thousands of MTFs personally", as you say, then you have a more knowledgeable group to draw a conclusion from than there is here.

Rod la Rod
06-05-2007, 07:06 AM

please go away with this crazy bs.

Hey legend have you ever been to the big city and met an actual transexual or do you just jack it in front of the computer in your moms basement?

The Truth
06-05-2007, 07:09 AM

You need to report her or him (I'm getting confused now) to the Transsexual police ASAP!!!

Rod la Rod
07-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Read the whole review.

http://www.planetout.com/entertainment/news/?sernum=4595&navpath=/entertainment/popcornq/frameline

Here are some excerpts.

"She's My Brother," on the other hand, raises more questions than it answers. None of Arquette's famous siblings is interviewed for the documentary, which makes you wonder where the title itself came from. (She's whose brother?) You also have to ask why the actor barely has enough money for a cramped apartment and $100 therapy visits when she has three multi-millionaire siblings; what happened to make Rosanna, Patricia and David Arquette cut her off? Is a lack of family love the reason Arquette so obviously craves public attention? Or is she just a born narcissist?

Meeting a close friend of Arquette's would also help, but as she tells her therapist, she doesn't really share intimate feelings with friends. "My friends are so way out there, that when I do see my close friends feel stuff and actually go through emotion, it is so alien, to them and to me," Arquette says. No wonder people question whether Arquette is genuinely transgendered or rather a drag queen hitching a free publicity ride on the transgender bandwagon.

Unfortunately, Arquette does not present a single post-operative transsexual acquaintance to offer guidance -- to either Arquette or us, the audience. An expert in trans issues would have added a great deal.

"Drag performer Alan/Ms. Alanah seems to have Arquette's number when he insists that her talk of a full sex change is nothing but a publicity stunt, virtually performance art: "Alexis is full of surprises, and he likes attention, that's for sure!" Alan/Ms. Alanah laughs. "He's working in this medium because it's like working in . . . watercolors."

The Truth
07-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Dude, give it up. No one cares but you.
This thread was way past dead.

TSLuver23
07-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Whatever. The Truth, you are an idiot for yelling at Rod la Rod. Good point on this Alexis post. It's a great post. Forget Truth and Legend. They are idiots. We are all with you on this post.

odelay24
07-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Read the whole review.

http://www.planetout.com/entertainment/news/?sernum=4595&navpath=/entertainment/popcornq/frameline

Here are some excerpts.

"She's My Brother," on the other hand, raises more questions than it answers. None of Arquette's famous siblings is interviewed for the documentary, which makes you wonder where the title itself came from. (She's whose brother?) You also have to ask why the actor barely has enough money for a cramped apartment and $100 therapy visits when she has three multi-millionaire siblings; what happened to make Rosanna, Patricia and David Arquette cut her off? Is a lack of family love the reason Arquette so obviously craves public attention? Or is she just a born narcissist?

Meeting a close friend of Arquette's would also help, but as she tells her therapist, she doesn't really share intimate feelings with friends. "My friends are so way out there, that when I do see my close friends feel stuff and actually go through emotion, it is so alien, to them and to me," Arquette says. No wonder people question whether Arquette is genuinely transgendered or rather a drag queen hitching a free publicity ride on the transgender bandwagon.

Unfortunately, Arquette does not present a single post-operative transsexual acquaintance to offer guidance -- to either Arquette or us, the audience. An expert in trans issues would have added a great deal.

"Drag performer Alan/Ms. Alanah seems to have Arquette's number when he insists that her talk of a full sex change is nothing but a publicity stunt, virtually performance art: "Alexis is full of surprises, and he likes attention, that's for sure!" Alan/Ms. Alanah laughs. "He's working in this medium because it's like working in . . . watercolors."

She was originally just a drag queen, but came out as a transexual last year. She as far as I'm aware she is on hormones.

ILuvGurls
07-02-2007, 03:16 PM
my bad.....

BrendaQG
07-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Alexis is most likely a fetishist.

Taking advantage of more liberal attitudes and living in places where people will tolerate a such a blatantly not even trying unpassable transsexual. Not in places where a gang of youth's could beat her down for looking that way.

Harsh but true.

The Truth
07-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Whatever. The Truth, you are an idiot for yelling at Rod la Rod. Good point on this Alexis post. It's a great post. Forget Truth and Legend. They are idiots. We are all with you on this post.

Wow, you just joined HA and you're defending a poster you don't know and insulting two other poster you don't know either.
Welcome to the list of wierd new HA members.
Ah, I almost forgot. Shut the fuck up!

CrazyAboutTGirls
07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
THis is a totally valid question / post. Rod was only seeing if someone could perhaps help him to understand a tv/ts who may be happy to take no steps towards transformation in a physical sense.

Did some of you have a bad day and then take it out electronically? If it keeps you from doing it physically, good, but its not realy the point of the post or the internet.

Here endeth the lesson.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Alexis is most likely a fetishist.

Taking advantage of more liberal attitudes and living in places where people will tolerate a such a blatantly not even trying unpassable transsexual. Not in places where a gang of youth's could beat her down for looking that way.

Harsh but true.

Yes I agree. Alexis is more like a effeminate gay guy who thinks he's a transexual. It's really a bad example/representation of the transexual community. I agree 101% with BrendaQG!

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
07-03-2007, 12:33 AM
i agree that it is was also a valid thread... as ive said in other threads about him... hes a he.. despite what he trys to look like in public. -j

BrendaQG
07-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Even the title of that damm movie says so. "She's my brother" indeed!

The Truth
07-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past? That it's more how you feel inside than how you look on the outside? How would you feeel if anyone would question who you are? That's my beef with this thread; the need to label everyone. If she or he would be here to defend him/herself, that woud be another story. Other than that, HA members can talk about whatever you want.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past?

Not really. This is the thing. If any prospective person wants, thinks he or she was a she or a he in the first place. Atleast try and do something about it yourself. Start somewhere like hormones. Granted, not all prospective transitioner looks femme (If eyeing to be a transexual) or butch (If eyeing out to be a man)..Hormones do soften features. Unfortunately though for Alexis he'd decided to transition at a later time where his body was already fully develop as a male. Chisseled stong facial features, full chest hair etc.

Bottomline: If you want people to take you seriously as opposed to be taken for a joke or someone with transvestic fetishism work hard at it! He does need severe FFS more than SRS. Id suggest he takes care of that face first than jumping the gun for SRS thats all!

Here's a question for you The Truth:

Would you in your right frame of mind date i.e go out in public with Alexis and also introduce her (Im being nice!) to your friends and family? Would you feel proud about it? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Rod la Rod
07-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Listen "Truth" or "Legend" you may think that you are being politically correct by defending Alexis Arquette but there is a fundamental problem.

You have never known or met a true TS.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't understand the difference between a gay guy who likes to throw on a wig and do a drag show and a true TS who has actually committed their lives and taken life changing and irreversible steps to become a different gender.

This is a profound and unique process that you clearly don't understand.

The Truth
07-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Since you're with me every single day of my life, I guess you're right. You don't know shit about me; you have no idea who I am or who I socialize with, so shut the fuck up.
So according to your prehistoric views, all pre-op TGs in their early states are gay guys. Wow, please share more!
And you state that true TGs are the ones that actually committed their lives and taken life changing and irreversible steps to become a different gender. What about the ones that decide to go back to being males (e.g., Lisa Lawer)? What were they?
Think before you speak!

The Truth
07-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past?

Not really. This is the thing. If any prospective person wants, thinks he or she was a she or a he in the first place. Atleast try and do something about it yourself. Start somewhere like hormones. Granted, not all prospective transitioner looks femme (If eyeing to be a transexual) or butch (If eyeing out to be a man)..Hormones do soften features. Unfortunately though for Alexis he'd decided to transition at a later time where his body was already fully develop as a male. Chisseled stong facial features, full chest hair etc.

Bottomline: If you want people to take you seriously as opposed to be taken for a joke or someone with transvestic fetishism work hard at it! He does need severe FFS more than SRS. Id suggest he takes care of that face first than jumping the gun for SRS thats all!

Here's a question for you The Truth:

Would you in your right frame of mind date i.e go out in public with Alexis and also introduce her (Im being nice!) to your friends and family? Would you feel proud about it? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

I am not a shallow person, so it would depend on what I feel for a particular person. If I want to jerk off or have meaningless sex, I go by looks alone. If I want to spend my life with someone, I go by many other things (e.g., character, personality, and how that person makes me feel. This is not a cop-out response by any means. So if this person looks like Rick James or Alexis Arquette, I have no problem telling the whole world about it.

Rod la Rod
07-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Alexis Arquette is a muscular, skinny, masculine, wig wearing, gay dude.
A part time drag queen who is attempting to advance "his" career by cashing in on the TS phenomenon.

He talks the talk. Does not walk the walk.

The Truth
07-03-2007, 02:06 AM
You're absolutely right. We have established that he is not a TG and that he is an embarrasment to the TG community. But again, so what???? Let it go.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2007, 02:06 AM
I am not a shallow person, so it would depend on what I feel for a particular person. If I want to jerk off or have meaningless sex, I go by looks alone. If I want to spend my life with someone, I go by many other things (e.g., character, personality, and how that person makes me feel. This is not a cop-out response by any means. So if this person looks like Rick James or Alexis Arquette, I have no problem telling the whole world about it.

I didnt think your reply was a cop out at all. I thought it was really sweet of you to acknowledge that tg's have various stages of transitioning. Alexis has not done anything significant to transition yet except for zapping hairs off her chest. But I didnt think they werent being realistic either or being fully honest. Men are visual creatures (maybe you're not?) So attraction always play and important aspect in people relation for any relationship to flourish and go forward or not dont you think?

Unless you're saying that you are attracted to Alexis' manly looks? And would go out with her in public and hypothetically also date her (provided her personality jives well with yours) and not be embarrased when people oggle at her and you like you were aliens from another planet? That you honestly can say you wont be bothered by it? Not to mention all the media attention and being dubbed as Alexis' gay lover splashed all over the newspaper? :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

The Truth
07-03-2007, 02:17 AM

I didnt think your reply was a cop out at all. But I didnt think they werent being realistic either or being fully honest. Men are visual creatures (maybe you're not?) So attraction always play and important aspect in people relation for any relationship to flourish and go forward or not dont you think?

Unless you're saying that you are attracted to Alexis' manly looks? And would go out with her in public and hypothetically also date her (provided her personality jives well with yours) and not be embarrased when people oggle at her and you like you were aliens from another planet? That you honestly can say you wont be bothered by it? Not to mention all the media attention and being dubbed as Alexis' gay lover? :wink:

~Kisses.

HTGHara, you can't make generalizations about anyone. If all men were visual creatures, then we would all marry beauty queens. A lot of guys are married to butt-ugly chicks (that's a fact).

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-03-2007, 02:27 AM
LOL :lol: I know. We see 'em everyday! Haha Id date one too If it mean I dont have to work all that much! J/K I guess you can go close your eyes and the lampshade in the bedroom! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
07-03-2007, 04:13 AM
Since you're with me every single day of my life, I guess you're right. You don't know shit about me; you have no idea who I am or who I socialize with, so shut the fuck up.
So according to your prehistoric views, all pre-op TGs in their early states are gay guys. Wow, please share more!
And you state that true TGs are the ones that actually committed their lives and taken life changing and irreversible steps to become a different gender. What about the ones that decide to go back to being males (e.g., Lisa Lawer)? What were they?
Think before you speak!

hes not a ts... he doesnt live day in and day out as a woman. thus he isnt a ts regardless of appearance. he lives as a girl one day. visits friends as a man the next. hes a he. simple as that.

tsntx
07-03-2007, 04:15 AM
Alexis Arquette is a muscular, skinny, masculine, wig wearing, gay dude.
A part time drag queen who is attempting to advance "his" career by cashing in on the TS phenomenon.

He talks the talk. Does not walk the walk.

co-sign ... like i said in another thread... his own family refers to him as a him and his bf as being gay men that live as a gay men and david even said hes only doing it for attn... this was recent... not years ago.

tsntx
07-03-2007, 04:20 AM

I didnt think your reply was a cop out at all. But I didnt think they werent being realistic either or being fully honest. Men are visual creatures (maybe you're not?) So attraction always play and important aspect in people relation for any relationship to flourish and go forward or not dont you think?

Unless you're saying that you are attracted to Alexis' manly looks? And would go out with her in public and hypothetically also date her (provided her personality jives well with yours) and not be embarrased when people oggle at her and you like you were aliens from another planet? That you honestly can say you wont be bothered by it? Not to mention all the media attention and being dubbed as Alexis' gay lover? :wink:

~Kisses.

HTGHara, you can't make generalizations about anyone. If all men were visual creatures, then we would all marry beauty queens. A lot of guys are married to butt-ugly chicks (that's a fact).

the guys marrying butt ass ugly chicks are paying gorgeous ts escorts

The Truth
07-03-2007, 04:24 AM
And that's my point. We have already established all these points:
a. he's not a TG
b. he's not really relevant
c. he's doing it just to get attention
d. not a lot of people find him attractive
e. etc., etc.

But who cares anyway. Not even sure why I am waisting time discussing this topic. I am done with this thread. Good night and good luck!