PDA

View Full Version : IS anyone excited as I am about...

eze
06-05-2007, 05:05 AM
The Bikini Babe Party, Fri., June 29 Starring Jennifer Paris

Jennifer Paris is absolutely one of the most beautiful women in the world. I am ecstatic, I am very very excited. Anyone else?

Legend
06-05-2007, 05:06 AM
No

eze
06-05-2007, 05:18 AM
The Bikini Babe Party, Fri., June 29 Starring Jennifer Paris

Jennifer Paris is absolutely one of the most beautiful women in the world. I am ecstatic, I am very very excited. Anyone else?

Why are you excited? Are you going to the party?

Hopefully. If all works out. Which it should.

ARMANIXXX
06-05-2007, 05:25 AM
You flyin out to NYC from So Cal to go to that party?

hardonjohn
06-05-2007, 06:02 AM
To meet and be a client of Jennifer Paris - just might be worth it

trannybanger
06-05-2007, 06:04 AM
My personal sentiment is that if I am flying across the country to hang out with any woman, I better be tappin that. And not for pay either.

eze
06-05-2007, 07:14 AM
You flyin out to NYC from So Cal to go to that party?

Kind of. I am have family out there that I plan to visit. Kind of works hand in hand.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm excited !!!!!!!! You should see the bulge in my pants. I just can't be there to see it. WAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! :frustrated

TsJennifer
06-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey Everyone~
Thanks for the luv and support!
I am very excited as well and cant wait! Hope to see you all there!

Jennifer Paris

Stay tuned for my website launch!

suckseed
06-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I've often thought that making a special trip to see one's dream girl would help make the whole thing an adventure. Jennifer is certainly dreamgirl material. I don't know how in the world anyone can maintain any kind of enthusiasm for umpteen suitors. Maybe it's great and she just picks the guys that float her boat, so all is well. If I was ever with her, I'd probably want to get all cuddly afterwards and she'd be saying,"ooooookay....down boy!"

Jennifer, how long has it been since you were really smitten by a man?
(Unfair question here I know.)
Live it up, kid!

Jennifer_English
06-06-2007, 12:53 AM
I am ecstatic

NO your not! - HE is.... :wink:

Hope you have a great time.... x

TsJennifer
06-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Jennifer, how long has it been since you were really smitten by a man?
(Unfair question here I know.)
Live it up, kid!

Ive been smitten by a man for the last 2 years. I recently have left him. So I am single now! But as u know when ur truly smitten if hard to get over them!

Jennifer Paris

poet_solitaire
06-06-2007, 04:16 AM
you know jennifer, your story with that middle aged guy you left is strange, from all young and attractive people you been with you chosen a person who's out of the league...
we know most of his negative features, you did a good job on that i'd say, but for truth sake, did he have positives as well?
love isnt blind, it just chooses to see only the good in those we love.
regards to you most beautiful girl, proud you're half moroccan ;-)
tahiyati habibti

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
06-06-2007, 05:05 AM
See you there Jen. :)

fugaziosbourne
06-06-2007, 05:17 AM
I am most excited about being back in contact with the girl I have loved for the past two years....she knows she is the ONLY girl I want in my life...

TheOne1
06-06-2007, 05:28 AM
I am most excited about being back in contact with the girl I have loved for the past two years....she knows she is the ONLY girl I want in my life...

:shock:

fugaziosbourne
06-06-2007, 05:34 AM

:shock:
Bad timing....not talking bout TSJennifer.....

TsJennifer
06-06-2007, 05:52 AM
you know jennifer, your story with that middle aged guy you left is strange, from all young and attractive people you been with you chosen a person who's out of the league...
we know most of his negative features, you did a good job on that i'd say, but for truth sake, did he have positives as well?
love isnt blind, it just chooses to see only the good in those we love.
regards to you most beautiful girl, proud you're half moroccan ;-)
tahiyati habibti

Shokran Habibi,
First of all his age and appearance was not a factor of me being smitten by him!
Yes there we many positive things about him that made me fall in love with him! Unfortunately when u have a break up we tend to remember the negative aspect and forget the positive!

Jennifer Paris

eze
06-06-2007, 06:24 AM
Yea that tends to happen Jen, always remember the bad..

But you are strong and you can over come anything.

TJT
06-06-2007, 06:39 AM
That changes with time Jen. I actually like my first wife now. It took twenty-five years but I like her again.