PDA

View Full Version : Misha Barton Vs Elisha Cuthbert

Legend
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I really liked both girls at one point so its kinda tough one for me.

Elisha
http://i14.tinypic.com/6d2dflw.jpg
http://i8.tinypic.com/6b9o4uu.jpg

Misha
http://i16.tinypic.com/6b9kdhh.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/5xzsv29.jpg

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Mischa Barton is a toothpick, literally. No contest whatsoever.

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Mischa Barton definitely, GOING OFF FACE!

LG
06-04-2007, 09:36 PM
I've always fancied Elisha Cuthbert. And look at those curves! I'm sorry, but there's no contest.

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
The pictures aren't even fair as far as body goes. If he is going to post one in a bikini he needs to put the other in one.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:48 PM
The pictures aren't even fair as far as body goes. If he is going to post one in a bikini he needs to put the other in one.

No one wants to see Mischa Barton in a bikini, as it'd reinforce the fact that Mischa lacks any kind of curves, which would actually make Elisha look that much better.

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM

No one wants to see Mischa Barton in a bikini, as it'd reinforce the fact that Mischa lacks any kind of curves, which would actually make Elisha look that much better. Oh yes cause you know this because you seen pictures of her in tabloids.

MonsieurValentine
06-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Mischa Barton definitely, GOING OFF FACE!

paaaaalease! elisha all day long. not even a contest.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Why do I bother? :roll:

Kelly, the fact is, Mischa Barton is rail thin, and completely lacking any curves. If you don't accept that fact, then I'd imagine you have no idea who Mischa Barton is. However, if you should see her in person, and find out that she's got more curves than J. Lo, let us know, will you? Until then, I stand by what I said.

Is this where we are now? Even silly stuff like this gets elevated to the point the very definition of reality comes into play? WTF is going on here lately?

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Why do I bother? :roll:

Kelly, the fact is, Mischa Barton is rail thin, and completely lacking any curves. If you don't accept that fact, then I'd imagine you have no idea who Mischa Barton is. However, if you should see her in person, and find out that she's got more curves than J. Lo, let us know, will you? Until then, I stand by what I said.

Is this where we are now? Even silly stuff like this gets elevated to the point the very definition of reality comes into play? WTF is going on here lately? She has curves just not a big booty ho. She is modelesque.

crayons
06-04-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't understand what these two girls are squaring off for. Is it a fight? Because I don't think Elisa Cuthbert would want to hit the patient.

bassman2546
06-04-2007, 11:57 PM
God this one is easy. Elisha all the way. Mischa needs to eat. Another Hollywood toothpick actress. When will they eve learn how unattractive they are.

Besides, gotta root for the fellow Canadian, and she's got the goods to go along with it.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm kickin' both of 'em outta bed....there's more room on the floor!!!!!!! :peanutbutter

The Truth
06-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Mischa has more curves than my pinky finger. Oh, wait. We're not comparing her to my finger. Elisha hands down. No comparison whatsoever.

LOCpunks
06-05-2007, 08:25 AM
I think y'all are crazy to say "no contest"...Misha is GORGEOUS. I mean, Elisha's got hella sex appeal, but a really cute face goes a long way. It might be because I'm partial to darker haired women, but I'd have to go with Misha.

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 08:55 AM
I think y'all are crazy to say "no contest"...Misha is GORGEOUS. I mean, Elisha's got hella sex appeal, but a really cute face goes a long way. It might be because I'm partial to darker haired women, but I'd have to go with Misha. Finally someone that is smart. Elisha is pretty yes, but Misha is a natural beauty.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-06-2007, 04:39 AM
I think y'all are crazy to say "no contest"...Misha is GORGEOUS. I mean, Elisha's got hella sex appeal, but a really cute face goes a long way. It might be because I'm partial to darker haired women, but I'd have to go with Misha. Finally someone that is smart. Elisha is pretty yes, but Misha is a natural beauty.

Kelly....YES!!!! I am crazy!!!! But please don't come down on me too hard, as you'll notice, I didn't differentiate between the two. How could one? I just felt there was more room on the floor!!!!

martinl10
06-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Had to choose Elisha. But it was close.

ottorocket
06-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Elisha>Barton by miles..

xfiver
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM

LOCpunks dont let kelly insult you like that.