PDA

View Full Version : Twisted mind Games

Legend
06-04-2007, 06:55 PM
I was wondering if hungangels has become a haven for guys to practice some sort of sick game,what i'm alluding to is they pretend to be a girl or avoid the question in general when it's brought upon them.

I'm not gonna name names but i think you guys/real girls know who i'm talking about,the only games i like are videogames not twisted mind games,go practive them elsewhere.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-04-2007, 06:57 PM
NAME NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend
06-04-2007, 07:23 PM
NAME NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you assist,

blackmagic=OMG i don't know where to start here i think most of you know the issues with that train wreck but he has a new screen name now Vlex so i'm wondering which is he gonna pretend to be now.

crayons=avioding specifying his gender,there was even a thread started by some guys who wish he was a girl,he didn't even answer the question in that thread.(i guess that kitten on his avatar is suppose to throw people off)

recently vala=seanchai seems pretty reliable about these situations,i had my doubts when vala alluding to sticking all that crap up his/her ass LOL come on g.i joe's and almost all of toys R us.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
And have you noticed that after someone brings the matter to the forefront, suddenly those people aren't here that much afterwards...

Just saying.

TheOne1
06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
its a cheap alternative to being a real transgendered person.... all you need is an internet connection and pick a fake girl of your choice for an avatar.

but.. some tips would be to NOT start out on the forum posting as a guy, then slowly transition....not too slick

Legend
06-04-2007, 09:11 PM
And have you noticed that after someone brings the matter to the forefront, suddenly those people aren't here that much afterwards...

Just saying.

I have noticed that too but did you also notice how vala supported blackmagic in his bs,birds of the same feather maybe.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:23 PM
What're you gonna do? I mean, some of the "girls" definitely aren't, and who even knows about some of the guys, really?

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:38 PM
You ever notice that when polled, everyone in a given chatroom or forum will claim to have an IQ of 160-190? :roll:

And what? I really do have an IQ of 190! Seriously! :lol:

muhmuh
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
the best thing about this is that theres no reliable method to measure iqs above ~150 so everybody who claims to have a number above that is clearly stupid enough not to know anything about iq test and very likely not a mensa member

Quinn
06-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I was wondering if hungangels has become a haven for guys to practice some sort of sick game,what i'm alluding to is they pretend to be a girl or avoid the question in general when it's brought upon them.

I'm not gonna name names but i think you guys/real girls know who i'm talking about,the only games i like are videogames not twisted mind games,go practive them elsewhere.

A funny thing about the internet is that despite the anonymity it offers, you start to get a very definitive picture of different posters once they’ve been here for a while. The little things definitely add up over time. My point: in the end, people can claim whatever they like – have you ever noticed the stunning amount of record producers, rappers, and the like we've had on HA here over the years? – but, in the end, inconsistencies will almost always be detected if they’re lying on an even remotely consistent basis.

-Quinn

TJ347
06-04-2007, 11:39 PM
So... who here isn't really a TG? I mean, I know there's one suspected of not being a transsexual, but are there others? And why the hell would one pretend to be a transsexual if they weren't anyway?

Jericho
06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Maybe their live's are crap, so they make shit up on the internet. :shrug

Leave each one his touch of folly; it helps to lighten life's burden which, if he
could see himself as he is, might be too heavy to carry. :: John Lancaster Spalding

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Hey I said that about Crayons and I just got hated on.

Legend
06-05-2007, 02:11 AM

A funny thing about the internet is that despite the anonymity it offers, you start to get a very definitive picture of different posters once they’ve been here for a while. The little things definitely add up over time. My point: in the end, people can claim whatever they like – have you ever noticed the stunning amount of record producers, rappers, and the like we've had on HA here over the years? – but, in the end, inconsistencies will almost always be detected if they’re lying on an even remotely consistent basis.

-Quinn

"but, in the end, inconsistencies will almost always be detected if they’re lying on an even remotely"

Good Point

Oli
06-05-2007, 04:34 AM
So... who here isn't really a TG? I mean, I know there's one suspected of not being a transsexual, but are there others?

To paraphrase Nixon, I am not a TG.

ezed
06-05-2007, 06:21 AM
So... who here isn't really a TG? I mean, I know there's one suspected of not being a transsexual, but are there others? And why the hell would one pretend to be a transsexual if they weren't anyway?

Does anyone really care if they are or not. What they say, reveals what they are. (As Quinn said). TG Wannabe, let's put it to congress and see if we can develop another acceptable label. Who cares they're getting yucks out of it. Feel free to blast them. That's fun too. We just should get so all serious about it. (and the last sentence does not refer to you TJ347).