PDA

View Full Version : Are Transexuals emotionally Stable?

drock
06-04-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm not trying to put anyone down here or anything, but I was just kinda curious about the mental stability of some transexuals..

I know that a lot of them are are harmonal threapy and some more than others, but over the years I come to beleive that a lot of them are actually emotianally unstable..

I mean look as Danielle Fox and Yasmine Lee, as beautiful and fine as they both are when they posted on the boards regualarly even though I love when TS post on here, sometimes reading the crap that they dumped in here often times made me wonder were they emotionally stable? Not just them, but also from some of the my dealings with trannies, I come to beleive that they're just very emotionally unstable beings, and most don't even have a clue about what they really want out of life, or it changes every day!

Some talk about chopping their dycks off on day and enjoying being a top the next?

What are your thoughts in reguards to this subject?

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 11:48 AM

1/ Spell check? Dyck ?

2/ Qualify "mentally unstable". Are you mentally stable or unstable and why?

3/ Are gay people/fat people/white people/newreaders/teletubbies/private school children/McDonalds eaters/etc. Mentally unstable?

That's my thoughts.

seanchai

PS not saying this to be obtuse (apart from point 1) but your question, really is a bit strange and not thought out too well.

drock
06-04-2007, 11:53 AM

1/ Spell check? Dyck ?

2/ Qualify "mentally unstable". Are you mentally stable or unstable and why?

3/ Are gay people/fat people/white people/newreaders/teletubbies/private school children/McDonalds eaters/etc. Mentally unstable.

That's my thoughts.

seanchai

Now if I were in a English class then I would have used a I instead of a Y, but since i'm not and it's a message board, who cares.. ==

Luna555
06-04-2007, 11:53 AM
I dont think its that we are mentally unstable but rather that some of us have seen allot of things or experienced alot of things that no one should ever experience or shouldnt have to experience....When I say this I mean that transexual women or transexual people are not mentally unstable by nature like as if they were born emotinally unstable...

drock
06-04-2007, 11:55 AM
I dont think its that we are mentally unstable but rather that some of us have seen allot of things or experienced alot of things that no one should ever experience or shouldnt have to experience....When I say this I mean that transexual women or transexual people are not mentally unstable by nature like as if they were born emotinally unstable...

Well perhaps you weren't born this way by nature, but it could be a manifestation of the lifestlye and side effects of drugs you think?

drock
06-04-2007, 11:56 AM
By the way you're a cutie Luna555!

xfiver
06-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm not trying to put anyone down here or anything, but I was just kinda curious about the mental stability of some transexuals..

Ask Kelly.

drock
06-04-2007, 12:02 PM

Ask Kelly.

LOL she's another head case from what I gather.. :)

Luna555
06-04-2007, 12:05 PM
And about the wanting to chop one day and enjoying to top and wanting to keep it the next well I think that alot of girls including myself sometimes like themselves and feel okay some days but then other days they dont and want to be accepted by society for who they are women.

I have changed alot since when I first transitioned when I was 15. I went from haitng my penis, my body, and being trans, never wanting to have sex, never wanting to be have a guy touch me let alone please me in a sexual manner that included my penis, and wanting to have SRS as soon as possible heck I was going to get it this year then I went to accepting myself, enjoying my penis, feeling it was possible to live and be happy, not wanting SRS,

Sometimes it is tempting to want SRS, it not because I dont like my penis one day or liek it the next, for me it has to do with feeling like if I didnt have a penis I woudlnt have to go thru some of the things I go thru because of it...also I wanted to get SRS before because I wanted everyone to accept me and see me as who I am a woman...but I already knew I was and I have always been so doing it for others was not a good reason to do it...still I think about it and say to myself maybe I could be happier if i got SRS.

Sorry for teh mispelling I am really tired and its really late.

Luna555
06-04-2007, 12:06 PM
By the way you're a cutie Luna555!

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 12:07 PM

1/ Spell check? Dyck ?

Now if I were in a English class then I would have used a I instead of a Y, but since i'm not and it's a message board, who cares.. ==

So does that make Drock, mentally unstable? Or merely a spacker? Surely, an I is as easy to type as a Y?

xfiver
06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
So does that make Drock, mentally unstable? Or merely a spacker? Surely, an I is as easy to type as a Y?

So seanCHAI, does, your, drunk, posting, make you, notice, spelling errors, ?

But, not, grammar, ?

(as long as we are posting for the sole purpose of berating people's typing faux paus)

Legend
06-04-2007, 12:15 PM
You not only generalize most girls as unstable base on the fact that they might want SRS but that attitude that you know all about them and deem them as unstable base on a couple of posts is absurd.

Everyone changes and most don't know what they want in life it's not just transwomen.

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 12:16 PM

So seanCHAI, does, your, drunk, posting, make you, notice, spelling errors, ?

But, not, grammar, ?

(as long as we are posting for the sole purpose of berating people's typing faux paus)

Nope - my original posting had a point and bad grammer should have been corrected. Drock's original questions and posting although, "not trying to put anyone down, or anything" seems pretty insulting and as I stated, not thought out.
Bad grammer is one thing, incorrectly spelling every 3rd or 4th word, including four letter words another.

seanchai

xfiver
06-04-2007, 12:16 PM
You not only generalize most girls as unstable base on the fact that they might want SRS but that attitude that you know all about them and deem them as unstable base on a couple of posts is absurd.

Everyone changes and most don't know what they want in life it's not just transwomen.

huh?

TJT
06-04-2007, 07:44 PM
You want to know about mentally unstable? I'm married to a menopausal GG. Come over and spend an hour. You'll never have to ask questions about such things again.

flabbybody
06-04-2007, 08:06 PM
lol TJT. they don't necessarily need to be menopousal to be out of their minds. I always know when my gg supervisor at work is having that monthly thing, cause she acts like a fucking idiot towards everyone. gimmie a tgirl with the SRS hangups any day.
of coures, I fully admit us guys can be assholes at times too.

tsntx
06-04-2007, 08:25 PM
you wanna talk about stable?? lets talk about the guys that on average are interested in trannies...

-married
-liars
-crossdressers
-odd fetishes
-see women of any form as objects
-ashamed
-self hatred

yeah theres a list of qualities right there that makes you not only emotionally unstable, but mentally as well.

LG
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM
you wanna talk about stable?? lets talk about the guys that on average are interested in trannies...

-married
-liars
-crossdressers
-odd fetishes
-ashamed
-self hatred

yeah theres a list of qualities right there that makes you not only emotionally unstable, but mentally as well.

A good point, because some guys might have some of those characteristics.

Just looking down that list, comparing it to me (and probably the majority of guys here)...

Married? No, I'm not.
Liar? Well, I was always been told that honesty is the best policy and have always believed in that. I may be a little bit secretive, but I don't lie.
Crossdresser? Umm, no. Never.
Odd fetishes? Does fancying transsexuals count as a fetish? Because other than that, I'm sexually pretty normal (I don't jerk off into shoes or get my jollies from asking people to fart in my face). I wouldn't say my admiration for transgirls is odd, just a little offbeat. So, strike that one out too.
Seeing women as objects? No. Growing up with a sister taught me that women should be respected, loved and protected.
Ashamed? Only of not doing enough to help people who may have needed my help. That's why I try to be more active in society nowadays.
Self hatred? Not really. I kind of like myself most of the time. I get angry at myself when I make a mistake, but I don't hate myself.

True, some guys are assholes or pathological liars. I have no time or respect for them. Some guys aren't emotionally stable, but neither are some women and some transwomen. I think that the ratio or percentage is just about the same in every case.

That said, some girls and transgirls have been badly treated by guys or have met their fair share of jerks and thus tend to become a little angry at the world, suspicious of men and maybe a little introverted. It's not their fault.

There are assholes everywhere. I don't think it's good to generalise about men, women or transsexuals. Each person is different.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:26 PM

-married
-liars
-crossdressers
-odd fetishes
-ashamed
-self hatred

Define "odd"... :?

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:30 PM
You can't go off someone's sanity or stability off a message board or a video! And definitely not rumors. You have to actually know the person in life.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:37 PM
You can't go off someone's sanity or stability off a message board

That's not exactly true. In the case of "blackmagic", for example, it was fairly clear that he was unstable based on the incoherent ramblings he posted, giving insight into the chaos that was (and is) his mind.

xfiver
06-04-2007, 09:38 PM
You can't go off someone's sanity or stability off a message board or a video! And definitely not rumors. You have to actually know the person in life.
^
|
|
|
|
I don't even know where to begin on THAT one!

Can I poop on your face after eating 20 orders of taco bell nachos with extra cheese sauce?

muhmuh
06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
^
|
|
|
|

Can I poop on your face after eating 20 orders of taco bell nachos with extra cheese sauce?

ah the irony

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Do you even know Blackmagic. How do you know he isn't doing it to be funny or for attention? FOR ENTERTAINMENT?

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Xfiver you are joke

TJ347
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Do you even know Blackmagic. How do you know he isn't doing it to be funny or for attention? FOR ENTERTAINMENT?

If I run into a crowd, pull out a kitana and hack my arm off because I think it would be funny to see their reaction... I will get definitely get attention, and I might be entertained by the spectacle, but I will regardless have to be insane.

It's cool to give people the benefit of the doubt Kelly, but sometimes, it is what it is. Blackmagic's a damned nut, and there's plenty of evidence to prove it.

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 09:56 PM

If I run into a crowd, pull out a kitana and hack my arm off because I think it would be funny to see their reaction... I will get definitely get attention, and I might be entertained by the spectacle, but I will regardless have to be insane.

It's cool to give people the benefit of the doubt Kelly, but sometimes, it is what it is. Blackmagic's a damned nut, and there's plenty of evidence to prove it. To be honest I stopped paying attention to him, after he made the thread about his moobs. So I have no idea what he is about etc.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
-married: haven't put a ring on any broad yet (including Giselle)
-liars: I find telling someone the truth to be much more hurtful at times
-crossdressers: Jen if you EVER see me on cam in anything feminine shoot me, seriously, I can say that because it'll never happen
-odd fetishes: hey I like older women.................go figure
-see women of any form as objects: I'm around women that treat me as a sex object daily.....................so no
-ashamed: I'm not ashamed of being around good looking transsexuals
-self hatred: I hate that I'm so nice to losers, so there might be truth to this

hehehe

to answer the OP: dude there are VERY FEW people on this planet that are 'emotionally stable' I respect your attempt to ask what you thought was a reasonable question to ask, even though you got attacked for asking it. With that out of the way I'd tell you simply 'no, they aren't' and if you happen to be around a bunch that are (usually my situation) to just walk away from that set of individuals.

Quinn
06-04-2007, 10:05 PM
My observation: with everything transsexuals go through – and let's face it, that is a lot – they seem to either wind up being raving lunatics or incredibly together. For what ever reason, there just doesn’t seem to be much of a middle ground the way there is with most communities and subcultures. :2cent

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:06 PM
-crossdressers: Jen if you EVER see me on cam in anything feminine shoot me, seriously, I can say that because it'll never happen
-see women of any form as objects: I'm around women that treat me as a sex object daily.....................so no
-self hatred: I hate that I'm so nice to losers, so there might be truth to this

hehehe

to answer the OP: dude there are VERY FEW people on this planet that are 'emotionally stable' I respect your attempt to ask what you thought was a reasonable question to ask, even though you got attacked for asking it. With that out of the way I'd tell you simply 'no, they aren't' and if you happen to be around a bunch that are (usually my situation) to just walk away from that set of individuals. Johnny are you going to meet up with me when I come to New York this summer to see James??

Ecstatic
06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
True! On a forum, I come across as sane and rational, but in real life I'm a gibbering nutter. :lol:

TJ347
06-04-2007, 10:12 PM
To be honest I stopped paying attention to him, after he made the thread about his moobs. So I have no idea what he is about etc.

So then why the fuck are you defending him? You've now succeeded in wasting my time yet again, having me go into an explanation of something that you never gave a shit about anyway! Curse you, Kelly Shore! :evil:

tsntx
06-04-2007, 10:12 PM
i said ON AVERAGE... not every guy that likes trannies is a basket case, but most are... just like not every tranny is a nutjob... but usually when they are... its all the dumbass guys she met that made her that way ;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM

hehehe

to answer the OP: dude there are VERY FEW people on this planet that are 'emotionally stable' I respect your attempt to ask what you thought was a reasonable question to ask, even though you got attacked for asking it. With that out of the way I'd tell you simply 'no, they aren't' and if you happen to be around a bunch that are (usually my situation) to just walk away from that set of individuals. Johnny are you going to meet up with me when I come to New York this summer to see James??

Ummmmmmmmmm who the fuck is James?
and ummmmmm, iono Kelly I still don't know what you look like

RangeHova
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
This post hints of ts discrimination BUT I have to admit that I can see where the poster is coming from. NO, I don't think that all TS women are crazy but being around mant TS women I have found that there are many emotionally unstable TS women. I have talked with many TS women that openly will discuss about the high number of unstable girls in thier circle of friends.

For me, one of the pluses in finding a TS woman that is not 'unstable' is one of the better blessings of having a good girl. I cherish that aspect of most of the girls that I have been serious with.

I may be inclined to think that being unstable can run in higher occurences among these women. That is not to demean these women, I ain't waled in thier shoes and I am very sure that the struggles that comes with being born the wrong gender take a toll on most emotionally.

In fact, i find myself giving transwomen a little more room to be extra emotional. I'll give a transwoman a little more wiggle room when in relationships just because of my respect for the struggle that they go through. I also find that with the emotional stuggles comes other positives that can outweigh the negative.

Some of the best loving that I have recieved (not talking physical loving) has come from women that were a little more emotional. Love is an emotion, and some emotionally conflicted women (GG or trans) can be great and committed girlfriends because they bring more to the table.

So while it can come off as dissing transwomen for me it is not.

crayons
06-04-2007, 10:16 PM

I do for one, because firstly it let's me know what kind of mental state you are in, and shows off your personality a little. You can mistype words to show off your sense of humor, but if trying to address a serious topic (like you did) I think being a little more formal would help.

If you can still show reason why I shouldn't feel the way I do (i.e. care) please reply to my post and direct the comments to me sir.

crayons
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
True! On a forum, I come across as sane and rational, but in real life I'm a gibbering nutter. :lol:

But you're sexy so... :wink:

Ecstatic
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I go you one better, Johnny: I'm not ashamed of being around transsexuals, period. (Of course, I do rather prefer the good looking ones....)

Me:

-married: Yep, 26 years and 9 days. (Good thing my wife understands me....)
-liars: I try not to, though some circumstances call for either a white lie or a lie of omission
-crossdressers: a handful of times when I was younger I tried on women's clothes, but that's all
-odd fetishes: What's odd about dressing up as Huckleberry Hound and running down Main St at 10pm spanking the monkey?! :twisted:
-see women of any form as objects: only when they want to be, heh
-ashamed: See above
-self hatred: nope. Pissed at myself for doing something stupid, sure.

muhmuh
06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
seeing as this is the latest fad

-married: no and not planning on becoming any time soon
-liars: not about anything that is remotely important
-crossdressers: christ no
-odd fetishes: considering the amount of milf porns you see these days i wouldnt call it odd... mild foot fetishes also seem to be very common
-see women of any form as objects: i grew up with a strong mom so... no
-ashamed: im kinda overweight despite that most will tell me im not when they hear the numbers... so as far as that goes yes... other than that... no
-self hatred: often but i dont think in the sense youre refering to... eg right now im hating myself (yet again) for not doing stuff that really needs to be done

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:24 PM
i said ON AVERAGE... not every guy that likes trannies is a basket case, but most are... just like not every tranny is a nutjob... but usually when they are... its all the dumbass guys she met that made her that way ;) This is true, since most Transexual Deaths are from their PARTNERS!

Alison Faraday
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
*deleted*

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:27 PM

hehehe

Ummmmmmmmmm who the fuck is James?
and ummmmmm, iono Kelly I still don't know what you look like Shush you know what I look like. And I meant as friends! And James the photographer lol and there two candid dorky shots for you. What I look like on an everyday basis.

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
To be honest I stopped paying attention to him, after he made the thread about his moobs. So I have no idea what he is about etc.

So then why the fuck are you defending him? You've now succeeded in wasting my time yet again, having me go into an explanation of something that you never gave a shit about anyway! Curse you, Kelly Shore! :evil: lol ha ha ha I know this is why I do such things. It makes people post!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I was speaking in general, less sticking up for him.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I just love how it always comes back to being the guy's fault at the end of the day, just like one of those damned Lifetime movies.
Some girls have the biggest chip on their shoulder, and for no viable reason whatsoever. It takes two to tango, so if the dude's a loser, you picked him, so don't go trying to escape being classified with him. :2cent

Azanti
06-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Unstable? How long is a piece of string.

I know I am, I just got better at hiding it as I got older.

Az x

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I just love how it always comes back to being the guy's fault at the end of the day, just like one of those damned Lifetime movies.
Some girls have the biggest chip on their shoulder, and for no viable reason whatsoever. It takes two to tango, so if the dude's a loser, you picked him, so don't go trying to escape being classified with him. :2cent Yes that is true, the girl does choose to stay in the awful relationship, however she still doesn't deserve death.

I was just going by statistics.

NYTSJulie
06-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Some girls are unstable I will agree but not all of them. I dont think its because of hormones or anything chemical.

I think in some cases its due to someones lifestyle. Some girls live harder lives then others and that might cause them to go a little nuts.

I think some girls get so detached from reality and the "normal" world. Some have no family, and a life all about tricking and tranny world, there is no substance. They build up a hard shell and become very brash and jaded.

TJ347
06-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes that is true, the girl does choose to stay in the awful relationship, however she still doesn't deserve death.
I was just going by statistics.

I'm not talking about guys who kill tgirls!

I'm talking about guys in general, and how so many girls are willing to open their mouths and speak for how the "majority" of guys act, but then have the audacity to say "don't judge" when a guy is speaking only about the girls he personally knows. The hypocrisy of some girls is so blatant, and yet they don't see it... supposedly. Of course, me saying all of this is just another "attack". :roll:

Kabuki
06-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Shush you know what I look like. And I meant as friends! And James the photographer lol and there two candid dorky shots for you. What I look like on an everyday basis.

I actually like the candid shots Kells 8) I don't think you needed a flash for the first photo though 8) The brown hair is definitely working better than the blonde love. I just had to tell you that I'm feeling the new look, and the photos that aren't shopped :wink:

Azanti
06-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Julie summed it up better than I ever could, as always. :O)

TsVanessa69
06-05-2007, 12:16 AM
this was meant to be funny right?? is ANYBODY mentally stable? Are YOU mentally stable,

tsntx
06-05-2007, 01:42 AM
^^ too bad you didnt

downblow
06-05-2007, 08:33 AM

I know that a lot of them are are harmonal threapy and some more than others, but over the years I come to beleive that a lot of them are actually emotianally unstable..

I mean look as Danielle Fox and Yasmine Lee, as beautiful and fine as they both are when they posted on the boards regualarly even though I love when TS post on here, sometimes reading the crap that they dumped in here often times made me wonder were they emotionally stable? Not just them, but also from some of the my dealings with trannies, I come to beleive that they're just very emotionally unstable beings, and most don't even have a clue about what they really want out of life, or it changes every day!

Some talk about chopping their dycks off on day and enjoying being a top the next?

Okay this might get a bunch of complaints but i'm new here so please don't hang me just yet.

I've had two wonderful t-girl best friends in my life-time and through them i've have met tons of other great t-girls. In EVERY conversation, situation that i was in with these ladies i found myself enjoying their company very much. The answers i got were full of insight and logic. They were non judgmental, very accepting of others, and not materialistic in the least.
Any of those ladies could easily be the perfect wife for any lucky guy.
Unfortunately one of my friends past away from hiv and my other friend felt canada was not the country for her due to the lack of respect towards her community at the time and left for brasil. Apparently it was better there. Anyways there isn't a day that i don't think about these great ladies and also the experiences them and their friends provided me. Today i find t-girls are not what they used to be. They either try really hard to be like a GG emotionally or they completey identify with they culture/ideals of that set.

Personally i think that is such a shame. I think t-girls are the perfect female because of their inherit ability to identify logic and deal with situations and problems without the drama and severe emotions that come with GG's. All my conversations with GG's have drama and way too much emotions attached. If i ask what is your favorite movie i get a whole damn song and story. But with a t-girl i never get headaches and talking to them is usually refreshing and fun. If society accepted t-girls more i think women would become obsulete. The average t-girl is always prettier than the average woman.

Bottom line to all the wonderful t-girls..........please don't change into GG's we all love you the way you are. You are so special you all have no clue how happy guys can be if they had a t-girl wife. Why would you want to change such a great part of yourselves? Society will come to accept you and people will respect you more when they see how perfect you are. They won't care for you at all if you all turn into GG's. There is a general reason why most men don't respect women, do you want them to treat you like that?
They won't when they see how much better you all are in comparison to GG's.

Okay that my take, so please don't ban me because i really like this place.
Thanks.

TJ347
06-05-2007, 08:52 AM
please don't change into GG's we all love you the way you are. You are so special you all have no clue how happy guys can be if they had a t-girl wife.

Well, I guess you're fortunate, seeing as how a TG can't actually become a GG. Anyway, I doubt your plea that a TG sacrifice who she sees herself to be for the sake of any man will be met favorably.

I think t-girls are the perfect female because of their inherit ability to identify logic and deal with situations and problems without the drama and severe emotions that come with GG's. All my conversations with GG's have drama and way too much emotions attached. If i ask what is your favorite movie i get a whole damn song and story.

Wow! Way to put down women, which transsexual women are mentally before anything else.

If society accepted t-girls more i think women would become obsulete. The average t-girl is always prettier than the average woman.

No, and no. First... well, there's no explanation needed really if you take a minute to think about it, and secondly, who are you considering an "average" tgirl? "The average t-girl is always prettier than the average woman"? In what town? Because that sure as hell isn't true to what I've experienced. Oh, and BTW, an average transsexual woman is an average woman. The woman thing kinda stays constant there...

There is a general reason why most men don't respect women, do you want them to treat you like that?

I forgot to thank you for villifying men as well, as if that was necessary here. Thanks!

TJ347
06-05-2007, 09:02 AM
TJ347, why do you complicate things so much???

Honestly? Because I tend to get irritable when it's late. I've already sent a PM telling the guy more or less to just ignore me... I don't know what the hell I'm still doing up or what I'm going to say next...

Good night, Sil. Check ya tomorrow.

downblow
06-05-2007, 09:10 AM
please don't change into GG's we all love you the way you are. You are so special you all have no clue how happy guys can be if they had a t-girl wife.

Well, I guess you're fortunate, seeing as how a TG can't actually become a GG. Anyway, I doubt your plea that a TG sacrifice who she sees herself to be for the sake of any man will be met favorably.

I think t-girls are the perfect female because of their inherit ability to identify logic and deal with situations and problems without the drama and severe emotions that come with GG's. All my conversations with GG's have drama and way too much emotions attached. If i ask what is your favorite movie i get a whole damn song and story.

Wow! Way to put down women, which transsexual women are mentally before anything else.

If society accepted t-girls more i think women would become obsulete. The average t-girl is always prettier than the average woman.

No, and no. First... well, there's no explanation needed really if you take a minute to think about it, and secondly, who are you considering an "average" tgirl? "The average t-girl is always prettier than the average woman"? In what town? Because that sure as hell isn't true to what I've experienced. Oh, and BTW, an average tgirl is an average woman. The woman thing kinda stays constant there...

There is a general reason why most men don't respect women, do you want them to treat you like that?

I forgot to thank you for villifying men as well, as if that was necessary here. Thanks!

Just from reading your answers on other posts i knew i'd have to deal with your negativitey so here goes.............

1: I am not suggesting sacrifice, in fact what every person wants is to be with someone else is it not? Do t-girls not want to be married and have a family unit? Every one i've ever talked to does. Again you took my example way out of context and put a nasty spin on it like you do in most of your posts.

2: There is no denying t-girls are women but they genetically think on a different level than women. In many studies the brain of a transgendered person does not change. Men in general think logically and women don't. It's a proven scientific fact. Again why must you put a bad spin on science?

3: Again try reading scientific weekly where women can and will not be the only way to reproduce in the upcoming future. There has been trails done in many areas and one of them is men carrying a fectus. As for the average t-girl being prettier than the average women, that's what i see in toronto sad that you don't have the quality ladies i have here i feel for you.

4: If you are a man you know damn well what i'm talking about. Plain and simple i don't feel the need to lie about the way most men are. I'm a man and i know exactly how we are and it isn't nice things we do so why lie about it. Knowing who and what we are capable of is one way of changing ourselves for the better is it not? In context of what i was stating before i was clearly saying that the reason why most men don't respect GG's can never happen with t-girls their in essence making t-girls the perfect woman.

Why do you have to make everything so bad? I'm trying to tell all the t-girls how wonderful they are and you want to ruin it. Why?
I can clearly see why you choose the EVIL leader of the Transformers instead of the GOOD one and it comes across in almost every post you write on here.
Come on man be happy and don't be so down about things.

Damn can't i say something nice without being hounded?

RangeHova
06-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Some girls are unstable I will agree but not all of them. I dont think its because of hormones or anything chemical.

I think in some cases its due to someones lifestyle. Some girls live harder lives then others and that might cause them to go a little nuts.

I think hormones can play a huge part in the issues that a lot of girls have. Just think of how many girls that are on hormones that really have someone who knows hormones really overseeing and monitoring the doses and combinations of hormones. There really aren't that many doctors that even specialize in hormones beyond what is learned in basic gyno studies.

It seems most doctors look for a dosage that doesn't harm the patient's body and gets results from an appearance standpoint.

Girls these days aren't even looking for anyone at all to oversee thier mental health because it has become extra taboo in TS circles, as if it says that you aren't sure if you are a woman and that you need some doctor to validate what you feel if you see a shrink on anything trans related. Like it is only for those late in life men that all of a sudden decide they want to be women, So of course the mental issues that come with hormone imbalances don't get properly diagnosed by the professionals when it comes to the effects on emotions.

That ain't a knock on transwomen, most men in the world that have wives, girlfriends or even daughters can tell you 100 stories of the effects of hormones on genetic women. Hormones are no fucking joke on any women's mental and emotional health. Imbalances are not rare at all and with the very delicate balances that exist in the female (and male) body. Human interaction and human tampering with that delicate balance will have some adverse side effects.

Combine that with the many TS women that are getting hormones underground and black market as well as rampant self dosing you will have some serious effects emotionally and mentally.

A good friend of mine (who has always been level headed and stable emotionally) just got under a doctor's care, a hormonal specialist, after years and years of black market hormones and she is now even more clear headed and in control emotionally. The difference is astounding. It has even had positove effects on her body that she never expected or thought she needed.

downblow
06-05-2007, 09:19 AM
TJ347, why do you complicate things so much???

Honestly? Because I tend to get irritable when it's late. I've already sent a PM telling the guy more or less to just ignore me... I don't know what the hell I'm still doing up or what I'm going to say next...

Good night, Sil. Check ya tomorrow.

oops i just got your pm, i sent you off one too.
NOT TRYING TO FIGHT HERE, i just get touchy about t-girls.
I generally hold them in high admiration due to everything i said before and every decent relationship i've ever been in was with a t-girl, so i get kinda defensive when i feel they are being attacked.
Anyways i sent you a pm so please read it and i look forward to talking more with everyone in the future.

NYTSJulie
06-05-2007, 10:17 AM

I think hormones can play a huge part in the issues that a lot of girls have. Just think of how many girls that are on hormones that really have someone who knows hormones really overseeing and monitoring the doses and combinations of hormones. There really aren't that many doctors that even specialize in hormones beyond what is learned in basic gyno studies.

It seems most doctors look for a dosage that doesn't harm the patient's body and gets results from an appearance standpoint.

Girls these days aren't even looking for anyone at all to oversee thier mental health because it has become extra taboo in TS circles, as if it says that you aren't sure if you are a woman and that you need some doctor to validate what you feel if you see a shrink on anything trans related. Like it is only for those late in life men that all of a sudden decide they want to be women, So of course the mental issues that come with hormone imbalances don't get properly diagnosed by the professionals when it comes to the effects on emotions.

That ain't a knock on transwomen, most men in the world that have wives, girlfriends or even daughters can tell you 100 stories of the effects of hormones on genetic women. Hormones are no fucking joke on any women's mental and emotional health. Imbalances are not rare at all and with the very delicate balances that exist in the female (and male) body. Human interaction and human tampering with that delicate balance will have some adverse side effects.

Combine that with the many TS women that are getting hormones underground and black market as well as rampant self dosing you will have some serious effects emotionally and mentally.

A good friend of mine (who has always been level headed and stable emotionally) just got under a doctor's care, a hormonal specialist, after years and years of black market hormones and she is now even more clear headed and in control emotionally. The difference is astounding. It has even had positove effects on her body that she never expected or thought she needed.

I agree that hormones can play a role is someones mood, but to make someone "an emotionally unstable person" I disagree. I think that is due to greater issues.

I do agree that most doctors dont know much about prescribing hormones. Most of them under-prescribe due to a lack of knowledge and to play it safe. I have met with some doctors and I ended up knowing more about hormone replacement therapy then them.

I have researched a lot on HRT (hormone replacement therapy). When I started HRT I wanted to make sure I was going to get the best results and did extensive homework.

peggygee
06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/popcorn.jpg

xfiver
06-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Xfiver you are joke

You are an egg yolk (photoshopped no less).

Damn - can you start posting fake pics again? Your real pics are getting goofier and goofier!

Speaking of jokes, did you hear the one about this guy on a TS porn board claiming to be the pioneer? He said he was the TS homecoming queen and cheerleader at his high school.

Anyone else hear this JOKE?

xfiver
06-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Did I mention you are a fake dumb cunt?

yodajazz
06-06-2007, 09:39 AM

You're making us look bad. Thanks for helping the girls make their point.

Galadriel
06-06-2007, 10:15 AM

The fact that you don't take the time to carefully write what you are saying communicates a lot beyond your actual words. Considering that you are questioning the mental stability of a general group of people and making a broad generalization, obviously many are going to be offended by your statement. The fact that you spell at the level of a 5th grader while doing it makes it that much more annoying. Especially since you specifically refer to the messages posted by other individuals as being representative of a lack of mental stability (which, although not equivalent, is related to intelligence).

Also, the fact that you can't take the time to write what you are saying with reasonably decent spelling and grammar says something about how important what you are saying to you. Since you're not putting any effort into what you're saying, maybe it's not that important to you.

And when you say "it's a message board, who cares", well then if YOU don't care about what you are saying, then why should WE? It seems we shouldn't, and you should shut up.

drock
06-06-2007, 07:23 PM

Well that could be right, but i'd think one can get a pretty good idea of what they're dealing with by how someone projects themselves..

drock
06-06-2007, 07:25 PM
My observation: with everything transsexuals go through – and let's face it, that is a lot – they seem to either wind up being raving lunatics or incredibly together. For what ever reason, there just doesn’t seem to be much of a middle ground the way there is with most communities and subcultures. :2cent

-Quinn

I think you're right there is really no happy medium! 8)

soulRipp
06-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Are Transexuals emotionally Stable? hell no!

bklynboy
06-07-2007, 07:10 AM
not my -ex. Had her good moments, but mean, nasty, a true con artist. She thought everything was owed her. Right.

martin48
06-07-2007, 09:43 AM
I have had two TSs work for me and they both went through their full transition while I knew them. As I was sympathetic and supportive (can be difficult in a work environment – lots of prejudice around) to their wishes, they opened up to me with their inner thoughts. I found them capable of thinking deeply about what drove them and all the challenges that lay ahead. However, they were both somewhat emotionally unstable – life for both of them was a confused mixture of highs and lows. The urge to complete the next stage – breasts, SRS and FFS. Always when the next thing was done, their life would be wonderful and everyone would love them. I tried to warn them that life is not like that! Relationships were often many and short-lived. Continuing doubts about their sexual orientation. Worries about their age and that they had left their transition too late. The search for beauty came a goal in itself.

Having said all this, I found their company very rewarding and we had some good times together. But feel that neither of them will ever be fully settled. It is a strange force that compelled these guys – one that, as an outsider, I’ll never fully understand.

Hope this adds to the discussion.

blackrob
11-11-2007, 08:16 AM
bum

fitz207
11-11-2007, 08:22 AM

huh?

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 08:24 AM
I don't know. As far as the "famous porn stars", yeah, they are all nuts. I've never had a normal conversation with any of them. I don't think it's possible, and I'm good at conversation.

What ya gonna do?

blackrob
11-11-2007, 08:29 AM
^
|
|
|
|

:roll: :lol:

TJ347
11-11-2007, 08:30 AM
honda's as unstable a character as I've ever come across going by the posts he's made, and he's not a transsexual, so it's clearly not limited to the transsexual community.

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 08:32 AM
honda's as unstable a character as I've ever come across going by the posts he's made, and he's not a transsexual, so it's clearly not limited to the transsexual community.

You'll never even meet one of these girls. Keep talking though.

:lol:

TJ347
11-11-2007, 08:45 AM

You'll never even meet one of these girls. Keep talking though.

:lol:

I love when you say that, dickless. Unlike you, that isn't my goal. I'm not some basement bound loser desperately hoping some tgirl will find me so pathetic, she'll toss me a freebie. Don't confuse your desires with those of other people here.

Lastly, learn to recognize when someone is talking about you, versus talking to you. I have no interest in communicating with imbeciles, so please do not take a comment made about you as an invitation to enter into a dialogue with me.

Thank you.

sdman
11-11-2007, 10:00 AM

Shut up no one wants to hear your stupid ass!

tsfarrah
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
if you could get inside peoples heads i'm sure we would all find thoughts and ideas that we think are unstable about that person

regardless of who they are

its just a crazy world period

TSJunctionCom
11-11-2007, 04:41 PM
im going to have to say that they're just like anyone else in terms of who is stable and not... with that said, in my experience, TS in general are more unstable than regular girls due to pressures of society, being used as fuck toys, and their use of hormones... also there's the 'gay' factor, something in their brain that makes them crave cock and men, so that adds to some of the wildness... look at gays in general, they are pretty more mentally unstable than regular chicks... just my .02

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Most transsexuals aren't on a healthy dose of Hormones. They do illigal injections or pills they buy over the net which takes you on a super bouncy roller coaster. Trust me, I am living proof of that. I was driven by Anger and emotions due to my testosterone levels peaking at the worst time. Men are naturally more agressive and testosterone driven especially when provoked.
I have been on HRT by Dr Odea of Los Angeles now for almost a year and it has made such a difference on me emotionally, not to mention I am very proud to say Zoloft has helped me as well.
Zoloft is not one of those depression drugs in The " Z " fanily. It does not make you loopy or sleepy, it attacks the problem at the root w/out having to knock you out, which was a major concern for me.

BUt I do agree most transsexuals are a but more emotion but so are genetic women, especially when pregnant and on manopause due to hormone levels. But I cannot speak too much about that because I am not a doctor.

Out of experience, everyone has issues and if one takes note and makes positive changes then that person is less likely to be seen as a problem, which transsexuals are usually.

suckseed
11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
The 'love of my life' was on Zoloft for a while. She said it really helped.
Danielle, it's not my desire to lecture anyone. But after you get your SRS, I'd talk with your trusted friends about whether counseling would be helpful to you for dealing with your self-claimed intimacy issues. That's all I'll say about it. If escorting is your basic experience with most men, that's got to be tough.
Good luck.

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I am in therapy now, and yes, continue therapy after SRS is very important, as is HRT.
Yeah well... I don't date much at all. I feel like if I want a trully fulfilling relationship I also have to give 100% and right now I cannot do that. I cannot expect a man to be faithful when I am unable to. Or even to find a stable man for that matter... It's difficult, being a TS or GG.

But I am an ok cook, I clean, and I can do pretty much anything around the house... does that count?

blackrob
11-11-2007, 09:40 PM
im going to have to say that they're just like anyone else in terms of who is stable and not... with that said, in my experience, TS in general are more unstable than regular girls due to pressures of society, being used as fuck toys, and their use of hormones... also there's the 'gay' factor, something in their brain that makes them crave cock and men, so that adds to some of the wildness... look at gays in general, they are pretty more mentally unstable than regular chicks... just my .02

I think some of the stuff you said was correct.

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I am sorry, is that a comparison of transsexuals to gay men? Now that's pretty fuckin funny.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Wow, this is another one of those old threads that sould just be left to go deeper and deeper into the depths of the archives.

If you really think that TS's are mentally unstable just because they are TS's is crazy. The fact of the matter is that there are mentally unstable people in all walks of life. There are unstable people in the gay community, the straight community, lesbian community, white community, black community, ths list can go on and on.

There are also many mentally stable people in all walks of life as well. And if you think that TS's as a whole are all unstable, then you are just guessing because of some preconceived notion that you have that is totally nonsensical.

Like I have stated in other posts. I am by no means an expert on TS women, but I have had a few TS GF's and my current GD is a TS woman. IMHO, they all handle things quite well. And with the girls I know, I would have to say that they handle all the BS much better that I would be able to handle it.

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 10:54 PM
I think it's the people that think they have no issues that we need to worry about to be quite honest with you.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:59 PM
I think it's the people that think they have no issues that we need to worry about to be quite honest with you.

Good point Danielle.

SexyMagdi
11-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Hmmm I can say clearly that yeah Im a bit unstable when it comes to my emotions. Im a happy girl all the time but I get really pissed when people call me names and hate me because Im a crossdresser and I go out dressed as a girl alot. Also when my family and I kinda get in an argument they always bring out the TS card. It drives me up the walls. Like why cant they just get over the fact that I want to become a TS. But besides that. I guess I would get mad at the usual stuff normal people get mad at.But all of the time Im just very happy and kind girl. hehehe

sdman
11-12-2007, 02:55 PM

You're hot Danielle!

blackrob
11-16-2007, 12:13 AM

it certainly appears that they are more unstable than regular girls. I know all of them are not but I will say that most of them are.

Legend
11-16-2007, 12:22 AM

it certainly appears that they are more unstable than regular girls. I know all of them are not but I will say that most of them are.

That statement is really laughable and this thread is a joke.

Legend
11-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black were you going crazy because Danielle alienate african american males because of her own experiences,why are you putting all transsexuals in a unstable category,you have no right to go crazy at her when you are doing the same thing.

blackrob
11-16-2007, 12:39 AM

That statement is really laughable and this thread is a joke.

I don't think it's a joke I think you could be the joke legend.

dgtlmstry
11-16-2007, 12:41 AM
lol

blackrob
11-16-2007, 12:47 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black were you going crazy because Danielle alienate african american males because of her own experiences,why are you putting all transsexuals in a unstable category,you have no right to go crazy at her when you are doing the same thing.

I'm not going crazy over this shit nor was I going crazy over crazy ass Danielle. Sure i'd fuck her but she isn't worth going crazy over why would I go crazy over someone who is not in the right mindset?

Legend
11-16-2007, 12:55 AM

I'm not going crazy over this shit nor was I going crazy over crazy ass Danielle. Sure i'd fuck her but she isn't worth going crazy over why would I go crazy over someone who is not in the right mindset?

I was directing that comment towards drock as he got upset at danielle for making assumptions about african american males but he is doing the same here assuming all transsexuals are unstable.How can you judge her mindset when your only interaction with her is only this forum,when did you become a forum psychologist?

Mr_Choc69
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM
No more than any other segment of our wonderful society.

blackrob
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM

I was directing that comment towards drock as he got upset at danielle for making assumptions about african american males but he is doing the same here assuming all transsexuals are unstable.How can you judge her mindset when your only interaction with her is only this forum,when did you become a forum psychologist?

I'm not a forum psychologist man. I thought you were directing it at me and I was stating that I really don't care who or what she sees.

drock
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM

Well why dont you grab your balls you little prick and stop beating around the bush and say it! I could really care less about who Danielle fucks or doesnt fuck but you're the fucking idiot who beleives all that shit that she does say not me. And trust me dude i've dealt with a few so don't get it twisted!

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 01:22 PM
In order to answer this with any assembalance of verisimilitude is to presuppose that I am emotionally stable. I feel unstable in doing this.

:P

Legend
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM

Well why dont you grab your balls you little prick and stop beating around the bush and say it! I could really care less about who Danielle fucks or doesnt fuck but you're the fucking idiot who beleives all that shit that she does say not me. And trust me dude i've dealt with a few so don't get it twisted!

Your comments from the "Why Tgirls don't like Black/Spanish Guys" indicate that you do care,

YOU'RE NUTTS. DANIELLE YOU'RE THE TYPE OF CHICK WHO ALL THE GUYS OGGLE OVER UP UNTIL THE POINT YOU START TO OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND PEOPLE REALISE THAT YOU HAVE MORE ISSUES THAN THE NEWS STANDS.

ANYWAY COME HERE MA AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD. I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT JUST FOR YOU BOO SO BRING YOUR FINE ASS OVA HERE AND SUCK MY BIG BLACK DICK, MY ONLY REQUEST IS THAT YOU DONT START TALKING AND BEGIN TO TURN ME THE FUCK OFF!

THAT ALSO GOES FOR THE OLD HAG LUNA PROVIDED SHE LOOKS HALFWAY DECENT! 8)

WHY DONT BOTH YOU BROADS PUT YOUR MOUTHS TO GOOD USE AND GIVE ME SOME SERVICE!

I think her aleinating african american males is wrong but your doing the same thing,just because you see a couple of crackhead escorts doesn't mean you can make such crazy assumptions nor can she because she gets a couple of thugs as clients.
http://i15.tinypic.com/72fs39g.jpg

drock
11-18-2007, 10:07 AM

Your comments from the "Why Tgirls don't like Black/Spanish Guys" indicate that you do care,

YOU'RE NUTTS. DANIELLE YOU'RE THE TYPE OF CHICK WHO ALL THE GUYS OGGLE OVER UP UNTIL THE POINT YOU START TO OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND PEOPLE REALISE THAT YOU HAVE MORE ISSUES THAN THE NEWS STANDS.

ANYWAY COME HERE MA AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD. I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT JUST FOR YOU BOO SO BRING YOUR FINE ASS OVA HERE AND SUCK MY BIG BLACK DICK, MY ONLY REQUEST IS THAT YOU DONT START TALKING AND BEGIN TO TURN ME THE FUCK OFF!

THAT ALSO GOES FOR THE OLD HAG LUNA PROVIDED SHE LOOKS HALFWAY DECENT! 8)

WHY DONT BOTH YOU BROADS PUT YOUR MOUTHS TO GOOD USE AND GIVE ME SOME SERVICE!

I think her aleinating african american males is wrong but your doing the same thing,just because you see a couple of crackhead escorts doesn't mean you can make such crazy assumptions nor can she because she gets a couple of thugs as clients.
http://i15.tinypic.com/72fs39g.jpg

Please feel free to elaborate on how i'm doing the same? You're probably trying to say something else that's on your mind and you're surgar coating it in my opinion. She's a beautiful tranny no doubt but as she goes on these many different tangents about nothing she might be doing Black men a favor by aleinating herself from us..

justatransgirl
11-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Yes transsexuals are emotionally stable - about as stable as the San Andreas fault...

Things are fine, and then sometimes we snap and realign things...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

mcdicez73
11-19-2007, 05:05 AM
After 7 yrs of being with TS's....primarley EBONY, I know theres
an unwritten rule>< HuSTLLA & teach others how to DRAiN Pockets! I don't blame the young Street WHORES= = = TER & pushinn ASiAN LadYBOYS
LoL HOW predictable
Wanna HEAR summttinn???? SEANChii _ & other Idiots came the C.C. Texas way = = = =Ur Latina's are OLD & dying on drugs
The EROTiC REviEW is RACiST! good or bad reviews
they won't post black TS's
any News is GOOD is the old saying

stay in nasty Hawaii ......its not even a REAL state HeHehehe

sdman
11-19-2007, 12:16 PM
And about the wanting to chop one day and enjoying to top and wanting to keep it the next well I think that alot of girls including myself sometimes like themselves and feel okay some days but then other days they dont and want to be accepted by society for who they are women.

I have changed alot since when I first transitioned when I was 15. I went from haitng my penis, my body, and being trans, never wanting to have sex, never wanting to be have a guy touch me let alone please me in a sexual manner that included my penis, and wanting to have SRS as soon as possible heck I was going to get it this year then I went to accepting myself, enjoying my penis, feeling it was possible to live and be happy, not wanting SRS,

Sometimes it is tempting to want SRS, it not because I dont like my penis one day or liek it the next, for me it has to do with feeling like if I didnt have a penis I woudlnt have to go thru some of the things I go thru because of it...also I wanted to get SRS before because I wanted everyone to accept me and see me as who I am a woman...but I already knew I was and I have always been so doing it for others was not a good reason to do it...still I think about it and say to myself maybe I could be happier if i got SRS.

Sorry for teh mispelling I am really tired and its really late.

I dont know how anyone could want to get it chopped off?

TrueBeauty TS
11-19-2007, 12:27 PM
an unwritten rule>< HuSTLLA & teach others how to DRAiN Pockets! I don't blame the young Street WHORES= = = TER & pushinn ASiAN LadYBOYS
LoL HOW predictable
Wanna HEAR summttinn???? SEANChii _ & other Idiots came the C.C. Texas way = = = =Ur Latina's are OLD & dying on drugs

Oh.... this looks good.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

TrueBeauty TS
11-19-2007, 12:39 PM

Maybe because you're not a transsexual?

This reminds me of when people interview one of those 20 year old supermodels that do print & runway work. They ask them what they think of cosmetic surgery and they answer with "GASP! I would never consider getting cosmetic surgery!"

Well of course they wouldn't. They are already beautiful. But maybe if they were ugly or born with a defect of some kind they'd think a little differently.

You have to walk in someone else's shoes before you know how they feel and understand the choices they make.

sdman
11-19-2007, 12:40 PM
LoL HOW predictable

LOL :shock:

sdman
11-19-2007, 12:44 PM

Maybe because you're not a transsexual?

This reminds me of when people interview one of those 20 year old supermodels that do print & runway work. They ask them what they think of cosmetic surgery and they answer with "GASP! I would never consider getting cosmetic surgery!"

Well of course they wouldn't. They are already beautiful. But maybe if they were ugly or born with a defect of some kind they'd think a little differently.

You have to walk in someone else's shoes before you know how they feel and understand the choices they make.

That could be it but that's one of the things that excites us about trannies is a chick with a cock. :lol:

sdman
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
i said ON AVERAGE... not every guy that likes trannies is a basket case, but most are... just like not every tranny is a nutjob... but usually when they are... its all the dumbass guys she met that made her that way ;)

you're so hot tsntx!

slingblade
05-21-2011, 09:15 AM
yes id say that most are basket cases

natina
05-21-2011, 09:22 AM
NO!
thats how you make a transsexual

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 01:14 PM

I agree with this.
I think i am emotionally stable after a lot of therapy though,
Maybe perhaps even more then most people...
Though there are days that i feel really bad, like a freak, that
Sorth of comes with being a ts for some tswoman, we are not all fairy queens, but even them sometimes still have this feeling...there are days that i
Can accept that im special and there are days that i feel very fragile because of it.
I dont think that you should take what is written on this forum ad a
Way to determine if a girl is emotionally stable or not, coz virtual life is often very different from real life, and the ones that always post happy stuff can be the most seriously depressed irl....

and then what, about being emotionally stable, a lot of stuff the girls have to deal with others have not, all the prejudice and last but not least a lot of lovers that keep them a secret from their friends and family, or that have gender issues themselves, i wonder how emotionally stable you would be when constantly having to deal with that....

So i think its healthy to rant on a forum now and then, does not mean irl you are the same...

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 01:28 PM
I have had two TSs work for me and they both went through their full transition while I knew them. As I was sympathetic and supportive (can be difficult in a work environment – lots of prejudice around) to their wishes, they opened up to me with their inner thoughts. I found them capable of thinking deeply about what drove them and all the challenges that lay ahead. However, they were both somewhat emotionally unstable – life for both of them was a confused mixture of highs and lows. The urge to complete the next stage – breasts, SRS and FFS. Always when the next thing was done, their life would be wonderful and everyone would love them. I tried to warn them that life is not like that! Relationships were often many and short-lived. Continuing doubts about their sexual orientation. Worries about their age and that they had left their transition too late. The search for beauty came a goal in itself.

Having said all this, I found their company very rewarding and we had some good times together. But feel that neither of them will ever be fully settled. It is a strange force that compelled these guys – one that, as an outsider, I’ll never fully understand.

Hope this adds to the discussion.

These guys?? Ehm...
Its honest when you think of them like that, but probably also the reason you dont understand them....i think every sensitive intelligent individual when truely interested will be able to understand a tgirl...just listen to them....

The thing is, most guys are more interested in their own thoughts about a tgirl then the thoughts of the tgirls themselves,

Prospero
05-21-2011, 01:34 PM
martin48's post read so well - until he said "these guys."

I agree that the experiences most TS girls have been throgh make it hard for them to be seen as "stable." But I've met quite a few who seemed well grounded and perfectly sane and a few others who were stark raving bonkers. (Drugs i suspect) But then madness is pretty prevalent in the wider public.

KelticForce1349
05-21-2011, 01:34 PM
you're so hot tsntx!

Maybe so, but TSnTX is still a nutjob you basket-case. :footinmouth

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I agree that hormones can play a role is someones mood, but to make someone "an emotionally unstable person" I disagree. I think that is due to greater issues.

I do agree that most doctors dont know much about prescribing hormones. Most of them under-prescribe due to a lack of knowledge and to play it safe. I have met with some doctors and I ended up knowing more about hormone replacement therapy then them.

I have researched a lot on HRT (hormone replacement therapy). When I started HRT I wanted to make sure I was going to get the best results and did extensive homework.

Hi so what dosage do you use?
From my experience hormones made me emotionally more stable then when i had to deal with the testo, still they also havr made me feel like an old woman, which is a really awefull feeling, i think most of us girls are neglected by our doctors, not everyone responds the same to hormones and when it goes wrong it can be aserious problem on an emotional and energetic, physical level,

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 01:43 PM

-married
-liars
-crossdressers
-odd fetishes
-ashamed
-self hatred

Sooo trueeee :)

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 01:50 PM
martin48's post read so well - until he said "these guys."

I agree that the experiences most TS girls have been throgh make it hard for them to be seen as "stable." But I've met quite a few who seemed well grounded and perfectly sane and a few others who were stark raving bonkers. (Drugs i suspect) But then madness is pretty prevalent in the wider public.

And madness is not always easy to determine, coz we sociaty as a whole often behave like psycopaths tangled up in a mass psychosis, so sometimes it only seeeems the other person is mad, while in reality he is more sane then you are,

Yvonne183
05-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Ha ha ha,, yes, I am a basket case,, I admit that,, I even use two commas instead of one,,.

But really, yes, I am emotionally unstable, I know some people don't like to hear excuses and stuff but I was abused, homeless and other shit happened and these events did damaged some brain cells, but I wouldn't classify it as a ts thing, just a personal thing. Cause there are other people in the world who are not ts and they have emotional problems.

I got confused with the question, I thought it meant mentally unstable,, that describes me as well,, I kinda thought emotionally and mentally were the same thing, my brain don't work so good this early in the morning.

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 03:13 PM
NO!
thats how you make a transsexual

Wtf are u into forced feminization ?

Birgitta
05-21-2011, 03:28 PM
In fact, i find myself giving transwomen a little more room to be extra emotional. I'll give a transwoman a little more wiggle room when in relationships just because of my respect for the struggle that they go through. I also find that with the emotional stuggles comes other positives that can outweigh the negative.

Some of the best loving that I have recieved (not talking physical loving) has come from women that were a little more emotional. Love is an emotion, and some emotionally conflicted women (GG or trans) can be great and committed girlfriends because they bring more to the table.

So while it can come off as dissing transwomen for me it is not.

I like what you wrote here.

Im an emotional girl, but emotionally unstable for me means fighting and argueing with your lover, and i dont think im like that at all.
For me emotions sex love are all inseperable aspects, but at the same time i always take full responsibility for my emotions, its the way i am and how i enjoy life...i also love the intensity of the emotions of love, its a challange, adventurous, like learning to ride a fast horse

CORVETTEDUDE
05-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaa.....soooo funny!:dancing:

slingblade
05-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Ha ha ha,, yes, I am a basket case,, I admit that,, I even use two commas instead of one,,.

But really, yes, I am emotionally unstable, I know some people don't like to hear excuses and stuff but I was abused, homeless and other shit happened and these events did damaged some brain cells, but I wouldn't classify it as a ts thing, just a personal thing. Cause there are other people in the world who are not ts and they have emotional problems.

I got confused with the question, I thought it meant mentally unstable,, that describes me as well,, I kinda thought emotionally and mentally were the same thing, my brain don't work so good this early in the morning.

hahaha Youre funny

natina
05-22-2011, 09:15 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=814862&postcount=8

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VP_dpOMpgKw/R_aNqq1-sII/AAAAAAAAAr0/PIngs4Cs_6c/s400/578069822_339cbd1a27.jpghttp://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=349910&stc=1&d=1287626952http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=349909&stc=1&d=1287626952http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=349908&stc=1&d=1287626952

Wtf are u into forced feminization ?

Birgitta
05-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Hihi :salad

Yvonne183
05-22-2011, 12:22 PM
hahaha Youre funny

Actually that was one of my few serious posts I made on this forum. Except for the part about the commas,, I was trying to be serious about the abuse part,, well I tried, maybe I shouldn't mix my posts like I did. But it's OK as long as it's laughing and not hating.

Birgitta
05-22-2011, 12:39 PM
The boys start laughing when we are serious yvonne, typical, hihi, but its better then making them cry, i guess! Lol

NYTSJulie
05-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi so what dosage do you use?
From my experience hormones made me emotionally more stable then when i had to deal with the testo, still they also havr made me feel like an old woman, which is a really awefull feeling, i think most of us girls are neglected by our doctors, not everyone responds the same to hormones and when it goes wrong it can be aserious problem on an emotional and energetic, physical level,

I take less now, but in 1994 when I first started HRT I took 10 milligrams of premarin a day, combined with a shot once a week of 2 cc's of estrodial 40 milligrams per millimeter, with 200 milligrams of spiro....this dose is VERY high I am lucky I am not dead, I would not advise anyone to take this much. I didn’t get my hormones from the doctor, I knew a pharmacy that would sell over the counter in the Bronx, because I was broke and didn’t have insurance, and I couldn’t afford the doctors appt combined with having to pay for the hormones.

Today I am not broke and have insurance so I do things the right way. I take a shot maybe once a month, and 2.5 milligrams of premarin every 2 days.

As far as being neglected by doctors, I find a lot of trannys afraid of doctors. Don’t be passive and do your home work, and don’t just go along with what the doctor says, stand up and ask questions.

As far as being mentally stable hormones play a big role, you want to try and keep the hormone levels consistent and in return keeping your mood consistent. Other factors as far as lifestyle, drugs, upbringing…ect all play a role in mental state.

natina
05-23-2011, 09:58 AM
no (^%$^$^%#$E&*^%) is stable

who you think your foolin?

Mayrah
05-23-2011, 01:33 PM

Is that the reason your always posting random shit on this forum?

Birgitta
05-23-2011, 03:55 PM

If you like your girlfriend to be emotionally unstable,
Then im emotionally unstable anytime you want to looooooool haha

msbhaven
05-23-2011, 08:55 PM
First let me say that emotionally unstable shouldn't carry the same stigma as psychotic, insane or even nuts. At most I would define it as neurotic. Second, almost EVERYBODY has some kind of neurosis. It's a fact of life that I have yet to meet a person that was completely well adjusted and has been their entire life. And finally yes I am emotionally unstable, and so are all of my friends to some degree. Even the very best life history stories of the t girls I know have hardship and difficulty. You simply don't go through a life this hard without having a few quirks or ticks in your personality.

That doesn't mean we are bad people it just means that we occasionally have an off day or off week. We might take an offhand comment the wrong way, we might be a little insecure, we might loose our temper over something trivial and trite. But we can also be kind loving funny and intelligent people. As with everything in life you have to be willing to take the bad with the good and hopefully the good outweighs the bad.

As for the list of traits of a tranny chaser that has been passed around this thread.........A lot of these are true of a lot of the men I have met, but they are a stereotype and not all of it is true. That being said, a majority of the men who have contacted me ARE married. Many of them do have ODD fetishes (and when I say Odd I'm talking chastity belts, mommy fantasies, and a desire to lick unwipped ass after taking a poop). Many of them are cross dressers (no big deal but if you are going to do it then do it right and shave your fucking body hair). A few of them treat all women like sex objects but that is fairly uncommon for me thank God. Many of them do lie, many of them are ashamed, and a few of them do have self hatred. None of this is absolute however and all men don't deserve to be tarred with the same brush anymore then all trans-girls deserve to be treated like they have the exact same emotional issues.

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Second, almost EVERYBODY has some kind of neurosis. It's a fact of life that I have yet to meet a person that was completely well adjusted and has been their entire life.

I like what you said here. I think it is largely true, albeit I've encountered some very grounded people in life before. They seem to be more the exception than the rule. And by grounded I'm speaking of people with a depth of empathy that surpasses political, national, racial, gender, sex, or religious identification.

In my experience and observation of the world most of us have to come to an opinion by popular consent through are political, national, and racial identification. Religion, sex, and gender takes a back seat for most people. In other words their political, national, and racial identification informs all their other identifications as to what is proper to believe.

I say all this because I think it bears on how society at large judges personality and character traits.

There are some transsexuals on this board from the posts I've read that strike me as largely intelligent and "mentally and emotionally stable" people for lack of better phrasing.

On the other hand the vast majority of transsexuals posting on this board strike me as shallow people and mentally and emotionally very troubled.

I personally cast great doubt on any person being born a girl trapped in a boys body. It strikes me as a psychological issue possibly largely resulting from environment. I don't buy into the genetic or biological heritability of homosexuality either. I think most biologists and geneticists understand the problems in that underlying contention and that is why they shy away from confronting bisexuality. It's all problematic in light of the theory of evolution and that's why it's a lot of hurdle jumping to reconcile it with evolutionary theory. In terms of evolution and reproduction... if you have XY chromosomes and have a penis and testicles then you're meant - by design - to reproduce, pass on your genes with a female.

But lots of things are polticized today. There is nothing in biology regarding an 18 year old male having sex with a 17 year old female as "immoral" or "unethical." It's an amoral issue for biology. And frankly it makes perfect sense for an 18 year old male to have sex with a 17 year old female. Those states that make it illegal have do so from political interest groups.

I digressed. But any person that wants to have a sex change has psychological issues already contradicting the evolutionary design of their bodies.

But life is challenging and complex and most humans have some aspects of themselves that is far from perfection - if perfection denotes an angelic or Buddha like quality and enlightenment free from all the "cravings" of the world.

I have my own emotional and psychological issues and I'm not transsexual. Hell, men that threaten transsexuals simply because they are transsexuals have major emotional and psychological issues.

I have a fetish for transsexuals (boys become girls). And I do not regard transsexuals as members of the female sex. And no one is going to intimidate me into believing that simply due to peer pressure. But I do accept transsexuals as members of the female gender. Because they are. I'll treat them accordingly and refuse to treat them as men (members of the male or masculine gender). But most importantly transsexuals are members of the human race and family.

I have some very sexy, attractive looking transsexuals that have moved into my neighborhood sharing a house together a few blocks away from me. I spoke in their defense one day when some guy was verbally harassing them. They stuck up for themselves though. But talking and hanging out with them that night I picked up on them being "working girls" or prostitutes (whether full or part time I don't know). One was digging me as much as I was digging her. But she told me she likes to fuck guys in the ass. When I questioned that, she responded, "I have a penis, why do you think I've kept it."

When it comes to sex, orgasm, or ejaculation we all tend to justify our sexual desires - ergo NAMBLA.

Every "enlightened" guy that wants to fuck a "tranny" is the most sympathetic and sure guy she's a real woman (besides gender wise). I think it more likely he has a fetish for T-girls like myself. Mind you, in my opinion it is not the worse fetish a person could have. And for males that want to look like and be fucked like females they are not free of their own issues. But once you take hormones and live that way their is little choice of living any differently. I think I empathize with that.

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 12:22 AM
What a ridiculous question/comment from the OP. What more inanity awaits on this board and can we expect:

Are Transsexuals human?
Do Transsexuals Love?
How do Transsexuals Pee (I think that might be here alread)?
Where do Transsexuals live?
What do Transsexuals do at clubs (that might be here too)?
What kind of food do Transsexuals eat?

It's enough to make one think this board is visited by earnest anthropologists dedicated to the study of 'the cock and its many manifestations ergo I am interested in transsexuals purely as an exercise of scientific observation and not because I have any sexual attraction to them whatsoever'.

Transsexuals can you comment on the above?

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Are Transsexuals human?

No we are more like otherworldly fairy beings :)

Do Transsexuals Love?

Yes, unconditionally :)

Standing up in dirty public toilets, one of the blessings of being a tgirl..

Mostly at night, and in twilight ..

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 12:55 AM
Are Transsexuals human?

No we are more like otherworldly fairy beings :)

Do Transsexuals Love?

Yes, unconditionally :)

Standing up in dirty public toilets, one of the blessings of being a tgirl..

Mostly at night, and in twilight ..

Thanks for the laugh although you did forget to answer what they do at clubs and what kind of food they eat. I'm thinking of opening a dinner club for transsexuals and I want to make sure I understand their mating habits, social dynamic, and culinary preferences. See I know they are radically different than the rest of 'us' so the normal rules for socializing, dating, and fucking just don't apply. You'll be doing a great service to the 'men' who are 'attracted to transsexuals' without ever having met one face to face much less talked to or made love to one as my club will be perfectly geared to them ;-)

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 12:58 AM
I like what you said here. I think it is largely true, albeit I've encountered some very grounded people in life before. They seem to be more the exception than the rule. And by grounded I'm speaking of people with a depth of empathy that surpasses political, national, racial, gender, sex, or religious identification.

In my experience and observation of the world most of us have to come to an opinion by popular consent through are political, national, and racial identification. Religion, sex, and gender takes a back seat for most people. In other words their political, national, and racial identification informs all their other identifications as to what is proper to believe.

I say all this because I think it bears on how society at large judges personality and character traits.

There are some transsexuals on this board from the posts I've read that strike me as largely intelligent and "mentally and emotionally stable" people for lack of better phrasing.

On the other hand the vast majority of transsexuals posting on this board strike me as shallow people and mentally and emotionally very troubled.

I personally cast great doubt on any person being born a girl trapped in a boys body. It strikes me as a psychological issue possibly largely resulting from environment. I don't buy into the genetic or biological heritability of homosexuality either. I think most biologists and geneticists understand the problems in that underlying contention and that is why they shy away from confronting bisexuality. It's all problematic in light of the theory of evolution and that's why it's a lot of hurdle jumping to reconcile it with evolutionary theory. In terms of evolution and reproduction... if you have XY chromosomes and have a penis and testicles then you're meant - by design - to reproduce, pass on your genes with a female.

But lots of things are polticized today. There is nothing in biology regarding an 18 year old male having sex with a 17 year old female as "immoral" or "unethical." It's an amoral issue for biology. And frankly it makes perfect sense for an 18 year old male to have sex with a 17 year old female. Those states that make it illegal have do so from political interest groups.

I digressed. But any person that wants to have a sex change has psychological issues already contradicting the evolutionary design of their bodies.

But life is challenging and complex and most humans have some aspects of themselves that is far from perfection - if perfection denotes an angelic or Buddha like quality and enlightenment free from all the "cravings" of the world.

I have my own emotional and psychological issues and I'm not transsexual. Hell, men that threaten transsexuals simply because they are transsexuals have major emotional and psychological issues.

I have a fetish for transsexuals (boys become girls). And I do not regard transsexuals as members of the female sex. And no one is going to intimidate me into believing that simply due to peer pressure. But I do accept transsexuals as members of the female gender. Because they are. I'll treat them accordingly and refuse to treat them as men (members of the male or masculine gender). But most importantly transsexuals are members of the human race and family.

I have some very sexy, attractive looking transsexuals that have moved into my neighborhood sharing a house together a few blocks away from me. I spoke in their defense one day when some guy was verbally harassing them. They stuck up for themselves though. But talking and hanging out with them that night I picked up on them being "working girls" or prostitutes (whether full or part time I don't know). One was digging me as much as I was digging her. But she told me she likes to fuck guys in the ass. When I questioned that, she responded, "I have a penis, why do you think I've kept it."

When it comes to sex, orgasm, or ejaculation we all tend to justify our sexual desires - ergo NAMBLA.

Every "enlightened" guy that wants to fuck a "tranny" is the most sympathetic and sure guy she's a real woman (besides gender wise). I think it more likely he has a fetish for T-girls like myself. Mind you, in my opinion it is not the worse fetish a person could have. And for males that want to look like and be fucked like females they are not free of their own issues. But once you take hormones and live that way their is little choice of living any differently. I think I empathize with that.

Oh my god, you are a basket case ! Lol...

Psychological issues caused by envirement?????
What the hell would have happened to me as a 3 year old???
Cause I knew it the moment i went to school that i was a girl...i was 3 years old! And am not bullshitting you...

As for the buddha, i would like to see you become so enlightened that you choose the soul over your body, coz that is what transsexuals do...

You are inmensely unattractive for thinking this narrowminded and at the same time calling us a fetish thats "not so bad"

Guys on here never cease to amaze me, not the way they think, but that they think we would even slightly be interested in guys thinking so shallow and stupid like this...

To me your post proves to me your mentally way behind where i am, and im less arrogant about it too..

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 01:10 AM
Oh my god, you are a basket case !

We agree on something finally! And you get points for reading through all that he wrote and trying to address it in an intelligent fashion. The only thing he failed to put forth in his 'argument' was a goverment conspiracy to reduce the human population by brainwashing people into thinking they were born the wrong sex!

DL_NL
05-24-2011, 01:14 AM
What the hell are some of you guys doing here?

Yvonne183
05-24-2011, 01:21 AM
Are Transsexuals human?
Yes, except for the zombie transsexuals like me.

Do Transsexuals Love?
Yes, we especially love pizza.

When not wearing my "hello kitty" diaper I usual pee behind the dumpster.

Behind the other dumpster.

What do Transsexuals do at clubs (that might be here too)?
We point and laugh at the straight normal people trying to dance. Or we hang out in the bathroom.

What kind of food do Transsexuals eat?
Pizza and the zombie tgirls eat brains.

In one way I agree with "The Thing" in his post, environment did play a role in my mental state and my being a tgirl. I know some don't agree with that, but for me and I only speak for me, I feel events around me did shape my life for the future of who I am today, whether it be bad or good.

Look at it this way. If a woman was raped and the experience was really bad, so much so that her life was never the same again. She developed a hatred towards men that she never had before, and maybe she developed other mental issues like depression, DID or suicidal. One could say that her environment played a role in her mental state,, it made her what she is today, well, in a way, but not exactly the same way, I feel similar. I was not born a woman, I never felt like a girl at a young age until events and things happened to me. OK, maybe one can then say that I could be cured by shrinks if this is so,, maybe, I don't know, but why change when I am quite happy at what I become, I hurt no one being the way I am today.

I hope that made sense.

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 01:48 AM
When not wearing my "hello kitty" diaper I usual pee behind the dumpster.

After reading your post, I wish I had been wearing a 'Hello Kitty' diaper :-(

Your experience which led you to become who you are today is probably less common for the majority of transpeople. Although I certainly haven't done any research in that area everything I've read tells me your experience may be somewhat unique. Of course, how you got to who you are is only relevant if you make it relevant. If you're happy then that's all that matters. Afterall how many of us can truly say we are happy with our lives and with ourselves?

Yvonne183
05-24-2011, 02:41 AM
After reading your post, I wish I had been wearing a 'Hello Kitty' diaper :-(

Your experience which led you to become who you are today is probably less common for the majority of transpeople. Although I certainly haven't done any research in that area everything I've read tells me your experience may be somewhat unique. Of course, how you got to who you are is only relevant if you make it relevant. If you're happy then that's all that matters. Afterall how many of us can truly say we are happy with our lives and with ourselves?

Maybe I should clarify my post a bit. I am happy being a tgirl and would not want to change for anything. But there are things in my life that I am not happy about, like not having money, other mental things and stuff like that, but I am happy being a tgirl.

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 03:18 AM
Maybe I should clarify my post a bit. I am happy being a tgirl and would not want to change for anything. But there are things in my life that I am not happy about, like not having money, other mental things and stuff like that, but I am happy being a tgirl.

I understood you. Remember, we exchanged words in another thread where you were expressing some....let's say displeasure with your current situation! Suffice to say though, you're happy to be yourself even if you'd rather be someplace else.

And btw I still think you could get out if you really wanted to.

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Oh my god, you are a basket case ! Lol...

That would be what one calls a personal attack. You might take special note (given you think you lack arrogance) I never called a transsexual (that would include you) a basket case for their transformation.

Psychological issues caused by envirement?????
What the hell would have happened to me as a 3 year old???
Cause I knew it the moment i went to school that i was a girl...i was 3 years old! And am not bullshitting you...

It's such an early age - which I figured one would mention - that leads me to believe it is environmentally caused.

Stating one is a girl - especially in light of feminist ideology and or scholarship - necessarily begs the question what is a girl? I doubt wearing skirts because most men in the West wore skirts and togas until the adopted trousers from the nomadic tribesmen of the East such as the Scythians.

Most feminist would argue gender roles are socially constructed. There is some truth in that though my opinion would be that's not entirely 100% true.

Sex and gender are not one and the same thing. A person can have the opposite gender of their biological sex. Sociologist and the Catholic Church by the way both concur with this. However, the former takes it just as it is without moral judgement and the latter construes it immoral to have the opposite gender of your sex.

If you have XY chromosomes you are biologically male. "The soul" is not a concept in biology but a concept of metaphysics or religion. The sciences study the material and quantitative and only propose theories that are falsifiable.

You can appeal to the soul - which I'm sympathetic to because I use religion and or metaphysics to understand and relate to life myself - but understand that puts you in a logical catch 22 if you are one of these adherents of Darwinian evolution that rejects a distinct human soul that survives human death. In the science of biology everything must make sense in light of evolution, or better stated all theories must find a logical coherence with theory of evolution and be explainable in terms of evolution (e.g., natural selection).

As for the buddha, i would like to see you become so enlightened that you choose the soul over your body, coz that is what transsexuals do...

I'm reared Catholic though not a practicing Catholic today. I admire the sophistication of Buddhist metaphysical philosophy too (though I'm not sure I agree with its pessimistic view of the material world or the female and specifically her vagina) and I have more than my fair share of sins and regrets. I think whether one is Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, or Muslim they are indoctrinated to have self reflection and an awareness of sin or personal sin. Somethings they might disagree on what sin is. But at any rate "choosing the soul" in all those traditions infers not choosing to sin.

But my other post was attempting to address the issue through the lens of science. Specifically the science of biology. I was not trying to use the lens of religion or metaphysical musings about an invisible, non-quantitative, non-material "soul."

Science is suppose to be objective and divorced from political agenda. Physics, chemistry, and biology are all amoral on issues we demand to moralize in popular discourse. When ecologist might study wolves preying on moose they don't cast moral judgement of "murder" or wolves violently tearing their teeth into moose as "wrong."

I was simply attempting to dispassionately give my opinion on human beings - which included transsexuals.

You are inmensely unattractive for thinking this narrowminded and at the same time calling us a fetish thats "not so bad"

A member of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Lovers Association - if I recall correctly what the acronym stands for) would likely call me "narrow minded" too. Pedophiles can be 15 years old and throughout the rest of their lives have this urge from the unknown - their "soul" as it were - attracting them to pre-pubescent children.

And I did not call you or transsexuals a fetish. At least not in the sense of that being what you as a complex human being are reducible too. I think what I said was that I have a fetish for transsexuals and arguably most if not all men that are attracted to transsexuals - pre-op transsexuals perhaps - have a fetish for them.

Why lie about it? And this site certainly does not negate qualities promtoing and attempting to cash in on "tranny" or "shemale" fetish.

If one is mature about human sexuality I think they would have to admit most if not all humans develop sexual fetishes of some sort. It can be "domination" to "high heels." Some gay men have a specific fetish for "twinks" (young looking men or teenage boys). That does not make all 16 and 20 year old males a fetish. But it does not negate some gay men have a specific fetish for males that age - or males that look that age.

Guys on here never cease to amaze me, not the way they think, but that they think we would even slightly be interested in guys thinking so shallow and stupid like this...

You say it's shallow and stupid. But I suspect you would find most scientific literature shallow and stupid.

Many if not all of the politically driven "pro-gay" scientific studies published actually present very stereotypical views of homosexuals (whom they mean gay men - because they draw distinction between homosexuals and lesbians). Nothing I've stated descended into stereotypes.

To me your post proves to me your mentally way behind where i am, and im less arrogant about it too..

Your response only evidences you are emotionally invested (understandably so) in a position on the issue and prejudiced to any view contradicting yours.

At a very young age children do not understand sex let alone sexual attraction. That's why children innocently run around butt naked in their homes. The Genesis story gives a fictional narrative of a loss of innocence resulting with the protagonists Adam and Even coming to a realization of their nakedness and feeling a shame. You don't pull your skirt up in front of your father or male relatives, exposing your feminine butt and penis, because you would feel shame from exposing your naked genitals and you know it would embarrass them. I think most if not all of are like this.

It would seem to me a 3 year old "knowing" their sex to be opposite than what their biological sex is, suggests environmental causes. Possibly fondling by an older male. Possibly not that but could be any nuanced cause. I know I distinctly recall being confused about my sex at a very early age. It took the effort of me militantly guarding my mind to not think I was a girl. This in a large part - I recall distinctly - came from being told I was a boy by my parents but every adult pinching me on the cheek telling stating, "Aww... what a cute girl!" I remembering this greatly angered and distressed me all the time. Did not help that my mother was hell bent on playing with my hair as a girl.

In the end biology and the theory of evolution has nothing to do with "the soul" no more than it does angels. And natural selection does not work on "souls" nor does descent with modification.

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 05:14 AM
We agree on something finally! And you get points for reading through all that he wrote and trying to address it in an intelligent fashion. The only thing he failed to put forth in his 'argument' was a goverment conspiracy to reduce the human population by brainwashing people into thinking they were born the wrong sex!

My major is biology - not anthropology.

I've also had to read - in a philosophy of biology course (that would be philosophy not science proper) - different scientifically published papers on the issue of the biological or genetic heritability of homosexuality. Most the papers were defending the the position it is genetically inherited. Only one did not, although one of our required books touched on the issue and pointed out the fallacies in some of the oft stated things in its defense.

From experience online, I've come to find that it is those not formally educated in the sciences that generally respond with personal attacks and suggestions someone is stupid when they contradict a position they have on human sexuality. Often these are the same people quick to claim to be "moved" by science.

Writing in science is a different stylized genre than say philosophy or fiction. It's usually very dry (but then so is philosophical writing) writing and contrary to what the average person might think, it's utterly devoid of emotion. Although, I have to take that back and say that is not always the case, some of the most hostile debates over the theory of evolution for example, have come between scientist that are pro-evolution in disagreement with one another over different theories within the theory of evolution.

If you think a transsexual (boy become girl) is a female (beyond gender) then this evidences you've never taken a single biology course. If I responded on a biology exam as to what constitutes female or male human with the answer, "It depends on her 'soul'" I would get that checked wrong.

The term "transsexual" is suggestive of the points I made about biological sex and gender not being the same thing.

Would you care to tell me what a "female" is in thought and behavior?

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 05:19 AM
My major is biology - not anthropology.

I've also had to read - in a philosophy of biology course (that would be philosophy not science proper) - different scientifically published papers on the issue of the biological or genetic heritability of homosexuality. Most the papers were defending the the position it is genetically inherited. Only one did not, although one of our required books touched on the issue and pointed out the fallacies in some of the oft stated things in its defense.

From experience online, I've come to find that it is those not formally educated in the sciences that generally respond with personal attacks and suggestions someone is stupid when they contradict a position they have on human sexuality. Often these are the same people quick to claim to be "moved" by science.

Writing in science is a different stylized genre than say philosophy or fiction. It's usually very dry (but then so is philosophical writing) writing and contrary to what the average person might think, it's utterly devoid of emotion. Although, I have to take that back and say that is not always the case, some of the most hostile debates over the theory of evolution for example, have come between scientist that are pro-evolution in disagreement with one another over different theories within the theory of evolution.

If you think a transsexual (boy become girl) is a female (beyond gender) then this evidences you've never taken a single biology course. If I responded on a biology exam as to what constitutes female or male human with the answer, "It depends on her 'soul'" I would get that checked wrong.

The term "transsexual" is suggestive of the points I made about biological sex and gender not being the same thing.

Would you care to tell me what a "female" is in thought and behavior?

I'm certain you have a perfectly lucid and 'scientific' explanation for everything devoid of emotional context whatsoever. Rather than get into the scientific explanation of a woman versus a man I'd like to leave you with this: when your woman or man touches you and you whisper words in their ear and make love to them what runs through your mind? Your spermatozoa count or do you actually feel something that you cannot express?

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 05:47 AM
What the hell are some of you guys doing here?

Why are there advertisements for transsexual porn to the left of my screen if this site is geared towards T-girls that adamantly reject being sexually objectified for fetishes of men?

I'm on this site in part because I accept human diversity and people that are different from me.

Put it this way... I don't agree with Muslim polygyny but that does not stop me from socializing, befriending, or conversing with Muslim men if they have several wives. The same is true for me for those that believe the Federal Reserve is a great conspiracy or have more right wing or left wing political views than myself. Though I find it interesting the increasing intolerance from the political left towards those that disagree with them. This should not surprise me though given the history of the Nazi party and communists. The former militant champions of political leftist influenced science called eugenics.

The only man that ever walked this earth without sin I heard of was Jesus (the woman, his mother as well). So, who am I to shun transsexuals or even convicts in prison for forcible rape of women or even child molestation? I'm no angel myself.

I know for a fact some white men have sexual fetishes for brown skin mulatto males like myself. And? Should I get irate? I know for damned sure I would not get irate if I was posting on a gay, male, mulatto website marketed towards white men that want to pound me in my ass.

It's not me the one deluding myself. Humans are not asexual reproducing plants. We are sexually reproducing animals. Go ask any biologist and he or she will tell you a male has XY chromosomes. Period. The male and female that reproduce the most offspring are defined (in evolutionary theory) as the "fittest." In other words biologist gauge organism "fitness" by how many offspring they have.

I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all or give a biology lesson. Really, I'm not. But the theory of evolution - which underpins the whole of the biological sciences - is not a kind, soft, cuddly thing that merely recites the poems and songs liberals or members of the Democratic Party love to hear.

And if I'm to - encourage to - abandon vague mystical religiosity like notions of the "soul" for pure, hard, science and let that inform how I view the world, then I can not simply go against what I'm truly led to believe, per what limited things I know from the sciences, just to appease the religiously bent or those hell bent on a socio-political agenda.

runningdownthatdream
05-24-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all or give a biology lesson. Really, I'm not.

Too late.....you already do.

You are remarkable though for your ability to connect seemingly disparate things under what you must think is a cohesive theory.

You even paid some kind of homage to Jesus while previously decrying anything but 'facts' and 'science'. I wonder how you marry science with ecstatic religion since one requires no facts and the other requires all facts?

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm certain you have a perfectly lucid and 'scientific' explanation for everything devoid of emotional context whatsoever. Rather than get into the scientific explanation of a woman versus a man I'd like to leave you with this: when your woman or man touches you and you whisper words in their ear and make love to them what runs through your mind? Your spermatozoa count or do you actually feel something that you cannot express?

Love is a different issue altogether. I've never suggested two homosexual males or two lesbian women couldn't be in love with one another. I've never suggested a heterosexual man and T-girl could not be madly in love with one another. Quite the opposite. Likewise, not all heterosexual male and female couples are in love with each other when they marry or remain in love if they ever were.

In fact I think it very possible for me to fall in love with an attractive transsexual. I don't suspect this will happen as I would like to produce children one day.

But arousal is not love. I've jerked off to more porn than I can count. I've been aroused in strip clubs from pole and lap dances and new little to nothing about the woman dancer and certainly was not aroused because I was in love with her.

And as I've stated... I'm sympathetic to the "soul" just as I am to music I think sounds good or visual art I like. Science has its limitations and can't really tell us why the world is so "beautiful." I'm sure scientist will one day arrive at a dry answer for this but I suspect I'll question it. And it might be kept in mind that it is the great religions of the world that are the grand guardians of beautiful art and infusing it into their buildings and institutions. Not science. Gothic architecture and Gothic music or Gregorian chant or Islamic geometric art aren't something one finds in university physics, chemistry, and biology classrooms. You find that in institutional religion - Mayan America to Buddhist Thailand. But in an age that falls to the knees and "worships" science and scientists, cling to their every word like sacred manna, science then becomes a language of power like Latin once was or English today largely remains. One is not stupid to learn that language of power then.

I also believe in the theory of evolution. So, I'm naturally going to view many aspects of the world through the lens of that theory as best I can.

But politics and political interest groups shape our thoughts and opinions today more than science proper. University science departments often complain the media (politically influenced) often misrepresents scientific views.

I'll tell you... it often irks me when I listen to feminist in one breath champion the theory of evolution as the only lens to view the world through, under one breath, and then under another breath, claim it is immoral for society to allow girls to feel they need to compete for male attention among other girls, through their charms and looks. Competition within a species is accepted as fact (not just altruism - which is more controversial) within the theory of evolution.

Feminists have also duped people in the U.S. into believing it is wrong and criminal (in many states criminal) for an 18 year old male to have sex with a 17 year old female. Ridiculous. Nothing in biology even hints as this asinine proposition. Biology is fine with 30 year old screwing a 14 year old.

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Too late.....you already do.

I was articulating my position and giving some explanation. I've learned from experience when dealing online with politically left people, that are uneducated in the science, but themselves non-religious and are what is oft termed adherents of "scientism," that you are damned if you do or damned if you don't. The only thing I've discovered they are willing to tolerate is recitation of doctrines of their own beliefs.

If I simply stated I believe in X because of what limited things I know from the theory of evolution and biology you would reply I know nothing of either. If I explain some principles in the theory of evolution you'll claim I'm trying to be a know-it-all.

You are remarkable though for your ability to connect seemingly disparate things under what you must think is a cohesive theory.

It is a sign of intelligence to be able to connect things.

What I see happening now with you is you utterly misunderstood me and the intentions of my previous posts and are hell bent on attacking me personally to defend your unscientific proposition of a person's sex resulting from their "soul," that along with your inability (evidence by your avoidance from answering my inquiry as to what is female thought and behavior [absent of female gender]) to state what a female is.

You even paid some kind of homage to Jesus while previously decrying anything but 'facts' and 'science'. I wonder how you marry science with ecstatic religion since one requires no facts and the other requires all facts?

You lack reading comprehension.

Number one, I already stated I was sympathetic to appeals to the "soul" as I use religion myself to understand life and not just science.

You can appeal to the soul - which I'm sympathetic to because I use religion and or metaphysics to understand and relate to life myself - but understand that puts you in a logical catch 22 if you are one of these adherents of Darwinian evolution that rejects a distinct human soul that survives human death. In the science of biology everything must make sense in light of evolution, or better stated all theories must find a logical coherence with theory of evolution and be explainable in terms of evolution (e.g., natural selection).

Number two, as I see it, whether transexualism is morally right or immoral is neither here nor there in light of the Christian concept of original sin and the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus (I was reared Catholic not Muslim etc.), as it pertain "who I can or can't speak with or befriend."

Number three, many things "marry" the natural or "hard sciences," such as sociology and anthropology. Sociology for example draws upon the science of biology when it differentiates between a persons sex and gender.

Number four, you are evidencing your lack of formal education in the sciences. The media portrays religion as at odds with science. There is not a biology course you can take that does not teach about the "Father of Genetics" Gregor Mendel, who was a Catholic Priest and monk. The Big Bang also was a theory created by a Catholic Priest that was a professor at MIT (one of the most prestigious universities in the world). The Catholic Church, under the Jesuits, operates two observatories, one in Rome and one in Arizona. The one in Rome is led by a Jesuit formerly employed by NASA. Both observatories engage in more theoretical cosmological work than observatories run by NASA. Jews, Muslims, and Christians have always been engaged in science.

You have some religious people that have Ph.D.'s in theology and a Ph.D. in a science. They are rare though. But people with one Ph.D. are rare in the world for that matter. LOL.

Number five, most importantly, why not just cede you misunderstood the intent of my previous posts and leave it at that? Otherwise, if you are hell bent on making me out to be some evil monster let us focus in on the question of what makes a female - in terms of how she thinks and behaves? If you are a feminist (whether male or female) you should not have a great difficulty in answering that if you think its easy to peg how a boy should properly know he's really a she.

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 11:21 AM
La cosa, i would try to discuss this with you but since im writing from a mobile phone its way too complicated but in short:

You should not treat science as a religion, there is a lot science does not know, especially about ts woman. i believe my brain was hormonally wired female in the womb, i have two loving parents that treated me as a boy from the moment i was born, they did not abuse me in any way,nor did anyone else...at such a young age i was not aware my genitals defined me, when i went to school i noticed that boys and girls were treated differently and that i did not fit in, i did not understand why my parents send me to school wearing boy clothes and with short hair, i felt like a joke ande very insecure, i remember this well, it was pretty traumatic...

What i call soul might as well be a state of consciousness causes by the biological chemistry of my brain, but i know from experience that envirement does not play a big role in defining or creating gender, otherwise i would have been a boy now, since i was raised as one! Thats also the reason why a lot of woman still spend a lot of time on their looks, not because they have to, but because they want to, despite the feminism that was supposed to set them free

I dont think its scientifically proven that gay lesbian and transgendered people arent natural, we excist because of nature not because of sociaty.
Its true that some gay men become ts coz their country\envirement is homophobic, but thats a different story

Birgitta
05-24-2011, 11:26 AM
and im a christian btw, im a believer and love Jezus !

:)
Maybe lol, i belong in a mental,hospital for that,
But not for being a ts loool

LaCosa
05-24-2011, 09:20 PM
La cosa, i would try to discuss this with you but since im writing from a mobile phone its way too complicated but in short:

You should not treat science as a religion...

I agree. And I was not nor am I treating science like a religion. To believe in God or to believe Jesus had two natures, one human and one divine, requires faith. Mind you faith stems from personal experience as well.

People that simply use faith to believe in propositions made by scientists are sometimes referred to as adherents of "scientism." I try not to be one of those, that's why I try (emphasize "try") to understand particular principles or points within a given science so I can agree or disagree with it intellectually, as best I can understand, rather than just have "faith" in it. Admittedly, some things in science requires faith. I've never seen an electron or atom but I have to some faith they exist - if for no other reason than to pass through the undergraduate courses. LOL. :lol:

I'll give you an example of me questioning and trying to understand something I don't but that science says happens. According to physics when you walk your legs and feet really aren't propelling you off the ground at each step, it's the earth moving away from your feet. I'm not saying that's false. But I'm close to mentally retarded when it comes to physics and I just don't understand how the earth moves away from a person's foot. If I could understand it - really comprehend it in my mind - then I could have more confidence in agreeing or disagreeing with it.

there is a lot science does not know, especially about ts woman.

Eh... your first part is very true. I suppose even the latter carries truth. Certainly there is a lot about humans let alone all life on earth or the universe at large that science still does not know a whole lot about.

i believe my brain was hormonally wired female in the womb, i have two loving parents that treated me as a boy from the moment i was born, they did not abuse me in any way,nor did anyone else...at such a young age i was not aware my genitals defined me, when i went to school i noticed that boys and girls were treated differently and that i did not fit in, i did not understand why my parents send me to school wearing boy clothes and with short hair, i felt like a joke ande very insecure, i remember this well, it was pretty traumatic...

What i call soul might as well be a state of consciousness causes by the biological chemistry of my brain, but i know from experience that envirement does not play a big role in defining or creating gender, otherwise i would have been a boy now, since i was raised as one! Thats also the reason why a lot of woman still spend a lot of time on their looks, not because they have to, but because they want to, despite the feminism that was supposed to set them free

I dont think its scientifically proven that gay lesbian and transgendered people arent natural, we excist because of nature not because of sociaty.
Its true that some gay men become ts coz their country\envirement is homophobic, but thats a different story

I don't think you're stupid. But I think we are talking about this from two very different points. Because of that I think misunderstanding in any further conversation of the subject is inevitable. So, I think I'll just humbly bow out the topic.

But before I do let me just say that I would not be so quick to throw all my eggs in one basket believing that finding a genetic cause will result in salvific social and scientific protection for either transsexuals or homosexuals and lesbians (or bisexuals for that matter). I'll cede in the political climate of the West today finding a genetic cause would greatly socially and politically help gays, lesbians, and transsexuals.

But the scientific community has a strong atheist presence. Some of them have no agenda at all but there are some with clear socio-political agendas. Some are humanist but some are not. As one geneticist pointed out in a published article I read... it could come a day when we seek a genetic prejudice against homosexuals (or others we consider genetically undesirable - recall what "fitness" means in evolutionary theory, and that if you are homosexual or transsexual you certainly carry genes for that trait, and to cull that trait out people with those genes must be isolate and or die off).

During the 30's - or was it the 40's - the world was brought to a second great war. This time much over eugenics. While Europe and the United States were champions of eugenics it was Germany (the socialists = Nazis) that was their greatest champion. No nation on earth stood as educated as the Germans at that time either. But they were determined to build a strong master race - to purify the gene pool if you will. Abortion is one of the hold overs we've kept from the eugenics movement - ironically we outlawed forced sterilization (the U.S. alone under liberal politicians forcibly sterilized over 100,000 U.S. women during the early 20th century) to only legalize abortion later with the Roe vs. Wade decisions. I'm saying all that to say that history suggests it's very possible that a society can one day allow others to get rid of the unwanted.

As an example, it's happening today in India. Full article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_india_abortions_girls

HONG KONG (Reuters) – Up to 12 million girls were aborted over the last three decades in India by parents that tended to be richer and more educated, a large study in India found, and researchers warned that the figure could rise with falling fertility rates.

The missing daughters occurred mostly in families which already had a first born daughter. Although the preference for boys runs across Indian society, the abortions were more likely to be carried out by educated parents who were aware of ultrasound technology and who could afford abortions.

SweetBlueGirl
05-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Form this disagreement I've read a lot of nonsense. In a woman born transgender, because so we are, women born in another gender body, the woman component is not a thing of faith, but of neurology, and then science ( Henry Benjamin ).
Someone here uses the word science without even knowing what is the definition. Science is a method that consists in the possibility to reproduce the experiment proving a theory. Therefore the fact you nevr saw atoms doesn't mean they are an act of faith, and so also for transexual women, the fact you never investigated their brain doesn't mean they are not women.
In concolusion i think that we all are mental cases, male, women, just being transgender is a very tough condition, till you are not just a woman with needed operation, therefore we are more frail, maybe more honest, sometimes sweeter for all difficoulties we passed.
I hope that noone here believes that transsexualism is just a fetish here, because it's just a passion, fetish sounds like a perversion, well a stable person should not see the love of a woman as a perversion.
I have the passion for transsexualism, seeing someone more beautiful than me cheers me up, make me feel alive during transition, in the very early stages, it has very little to do with sex but much with gender. I don't think it's healthy to call it a fetish.

MrsKellyPierce
05-25-2011, 12:14 AM
I don't think you can go off a message board of how someone is doll :)

You should go off in person.

rabiddoug
05-25-2011, 03:10 AM
married: happily to a beautiful woman
liars: I am a fantastic liar. I can lie my way out of anything. I can make you believe anything. We all lie. But, as a rule, I years ago realized the truth is easier.
crossdresser: no
odd fetishes: trannies count?
ashamed: openly dated a transexual woman in my 20s, introduced her to my friends and family and we told them her T. I generally do not give a fuck what anybody thinks.
self-hatred: jesus no, I fucking love myself, I'm so awesome.

runningdownthatdream
05-25-2011, 03:30 AM
I was articulating my position and giving some explanation.

I started reading your post and fell asleep. Sorry no insult intended but you are all over the place - I get the impression that you'll pull any rabbit out of any hat to affirm your position. And yes it requires intelligence to connect seemingly disparate ideas but idiot savants can do that to and they're well.....idiot savants.

Don't have a problem with your validation process but I don't have the patience for minutiae. My original intent was to convey to you that we can't simply use science to confirm, affirm or refute every thing. Some things are unexplainable and wonderfully so - I believe we need some mystery. I don't know why people are born transgendered and frankly I don't care. Why is it necessary for you - presumably a non-transgender person - to find some rational and scientific explanation? Why can;t we just accept people for who they are as long as they aren't harming anyone?

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 03:52 AM
I started reading your post and fell asleep. Sorry no insult intended but you are all over the place - I get the impression that you'll pull any rabbit out of any hat to affirm your position. And yes it requires intelligence to connect seemingly disparate ideas but idiot savants can do that to and they're well.....idiot savants.

Don't have a problem with your validation process but I don't have the patience for minutiae. My original intent was to convey to you that we can't simply use science to confirm, affirm or refute every thing. Some things are unexplainable and wonderfully so - I believe we need some mystery. I don't know why people are born transgendered and frankly I don't care. Why is it necessary for you - presumably a non-transgender person - to find some rational and scientific explanation? Why can;t we just accept people for who they are as long as they aren't harming anyone?

Well because there are a lot of people out there that want to prove us wrong because they cant understand, and very often because they dont want to understand,most people rather lie to themselves or others to escape facing the truth. Especially tgirls and their lovers are often extremely good at this.

And why would anyone want to understand, why would you want to understand what its like to have a chronic disease or terminally ill, unless you really cared for that person.
Thats also why i think most tlovers dont really care for us, they care for their own thoughts about us...and la cosa cant decide...should i love them or not?

He then starts talking about some really weird experiences in his youth about that he at one point thought he was a girl, which yet again proves that a lot of men and woman inti transgendered people have some sorth gender issue themselves...

La cosa reminds me of a muslim boy i once met, he wanted to fuck me real bad, but at the same time he told me he was sinning because of wanting me, but that we are all sinners, and that it can be forgiven, like i can be forgiven for making him want me in the first place because i excist...it demonstrates how fucked up and egocentric sime folks are..

Lacosa then starts talking about science, and how in the future, us transsexuals, the unwanted will be prevented of being born...

So whats its gonna be lacosa, do you love us or not? Or do you love yourself even perhaps start there..
Do you love us sooo much that you want to prevent further scientific proof to be found so that in the future we will no longer be there...for evolution purposes, tgirls should be born btw as well as gay people coz your "natural" darwin laws are destroying our dear planet by over population, a planet thats still a unique place in the universe

To me it all sounds pretty sick, especially for someone that thinks we are mentally disturbed for changing our bodies to match our true self

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 04:00 AM
Someone here uses the word science without even knowing what is the definition. Science is a method that consists in the possibility to reproduce the experiment proving a theory. Therefore the fact you nevr saw atoms doesn't mean they are an act of faith...

I'm not going to rehash the transsexual thing again - so long as I don't get obnoxious responses - because I said I was bowing out of it. Actually, I think I might have said I was bowing out the thread (I haven't reread what I previously wrote).

Nonetheless, I want to respond to this portion of yours above.

Why is it I run into people online that do this? With rare exception I usually have people far more educated in the sciences than myself respond to posts of mine related to scientific opinion or subject a lot more respectfully. And believe me... I'm not all that educated in the sciences.

But you are not quite right in your depiction of the scientific method - the scientific process - or what science "proves."

What's worse is you had to respond condescendingly to me - indirectly to me - stating I don't know what the definition of science is.

You've gotten your impression of science from media. Theories are not necessarily proven. Hence, why one theory goes out the window and another comes in. Although I believe in the theory of evolution (because it is the best explanation for the unity and diversity of life that I know of) it is in no way proven. When has someone in a controlled laboratory setting produced a Homo sapien (human) from a lower primate? They never have. Fossil records with stories and pictures are fine - the Catholic Church does similar with skeletal relics from saints - but that is not tantamount to conducting an experiment to prove an hypothesis, publishing your results in a peer reviewed journal, and then other scientists repeating the experiment and deriving the same results.

In the scientific method "repeatability" of experimental results is as important as the original experiment itself.

If an hypothesis is proved a theory (scientific theory) is usually developed to explain it. Bearing in mind scientific theories actually derive and are backed up with evidence. Proof? No.

In the 19th century in U.S. courts scientists specialized in deciphering personality traits and proclivity to various types of crimes, merely from studying the shape of a defendant's skull, were called to provide expert testimony of behalf the state and prosecution. They helped sentence men to prisons (draconian at the time) for life. Today we look upon such scientific "theories" as buffoonery.

The virtue in the scientific process - unlike religious dogmas (not doctrines per se, because religious doctrines evolve as new information and knowledge is acquired, not so dissimilar to the scientific process) - is that it is supposed to be self correcting.

But scientific theories are supposed to be falsifiable. It's not the theory of evolutions strength that it's been proven, it's strength lies in that every challenge to it has failed to disprove it, in fact only more evidence comes about suggesting it's true.

And yes... it requires some faith on my part to believe in atoms. It's difficult enough for me to imagine them - through Lewis Structures - in my head as it is.

By the way... math departments look down on the physics, the physicists look down on the chemists, and the chemists look down on the biologists. It's even questionable how much of a "science" biology is given it seems to have no concrete fixed laws like physics and chemistry given evolution can change things. Biology - as a study of life - also suffers from the statistical error of having a sample size of one. That sample size of one being only life on planet earth. Needless to say... it makes "astrobiology" something of an oxymoron.

Peace.

runningdownthatdream
05-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Well because there are a lot of people out there that want to prove us wrong because they cant understand, and very often because they dont want to understand,most people rather lie to themselves or others to escape facing the truth. Especially tgirls and their lovers are often extremely good at this......

Good for you that you were able to take in all that La Cosa wrote - when he started pulling in Muslims, India, Nazis, Jesus, etc I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and instead chose to sleep! If I were 20 or maybe even 30 I'd probably be curious as to the root causes for transsexualism but at this stage in life I don't really care - anymore so than I care about why people in the north have fair skin and what gene is responsible for brown eyes or why we share 97% of our genes with chimpanzees. We are here on this earth so let's just try to get along and make the most of it. Too many questions about things we don't really need the answers to just leads to dissension.

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Good for you that you were able to take in all that La Cosa wrote - when he started pulling in Muslims, India, Nazis, Jesus, etc I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and instead chose to sleep! If I were 20 or maybe even 30 I'd probably be curious as to the root causes for transsexualism but at this stage in life I don't really care - anymore so than I care about why people in the north have fair skin and what gene is responsible for brown eyes or why we share 97% of our genes with chimpanzees. We are here on this earth so let's just try to get along and make the most of it. Too many questions about things we don't really need the answers to just leads to dissension.

You know... I've run into people like you over the internet. You can't admit you misunderstood someone.

And you do care what the root causes of transsexualism is - more than myself - because it's evident in your hostility and antagonisms towards me.

There are only a few options as to what can cause it. Why do you care if it is psychological rooted in environmental causes? Could it because you are more bothered than myself that you find yourself attracted to persons of the female gender that have testicles and a penis? Yes, I suspect that's what it is.

Environmental causes, by the way, can be as simple and nuanced as noticing differences and taking cue.

Now, if you've sucked on your transsexual girlfriend's balls, or chugged down her cum when she's ejaculated, or let sodomize you till you've exploded in orgasm, then that is fine. But don't get angry at me because I don't go along in your little mind delusion that the penis put in your watering mouth was no more than an extra long clitoris.

And frankly, I stated that transsexuals (boys become girls) are of the female gender, but biologically of the male sex. Essentially all that says is that said transsexuals (pre-op) have testicles, penises, likely produce semen, bit are behaviorally - if not mentally - effeminate or what we might term "female" in the mind. Furthermore, I stated I refuse to treat said transsexuals as men.

This attractive young lady below has a nice female ass, is very effeminate, and has balls clearly hanging down. Now, for me that is part of the attraction. Does that make me evil? Should I some how deny she has balls, would that make me more of a man, secure my "fragile heterosexuality"? I feel I'm heterosexual whether she has balls hanging down or not. If she looked like Brad Pitt with a beard then I'd probably say I was gay. And frankly, I'm all for denoting said transsexuals as a "third gender" even if that term might be a little fuzzy.

So, if you like transsexuals balls... then you can please raise up off mine. I thank ya kindly.

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/ashley/ash_tequila_sunrise_pic/9.jpg

(P.S. The Nazi's persecuted many and killed many... such as the disabled and homosexuals)

(P.P.S. At root the major differences in views come to a disagreement whether the psychological state of feeling like a girl comes from genes or other biological process or whether its first cause was environmental - ultimately, as it pertains to this board and not some university financed study, it's a trite difference in views. Jeez. :rolleyes:)

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 08:07 AM
^^By the way... as I've stated in the past on this board (I've not posted in months, and have rarely lurked during that time period) I find myself very sexually attracted to Ashely George.

And I'm fully aware she's a full person - meaning she's more than just her pictorials or her occupation. I'm sure she's loved by her family and friends or at least those she regards as family. And for all I know she's a rocket scientist in her spare time.

But it would probably be dangerous for me dating a girl as attractive as her - assuming our personalities complimented one another - because I desire children at some point, biologically she can't do that, and she might make me so weak at my knees that I can't help marrying her, due the addictive nature (love, desire, want) I'd be in for her.

That's not me trying to slyly court her indirectly in public here. I'm just explaining that I'm not hateful of transsexuals. Much the opposite. Plus, I'm quite sure Ashley is up to her neck in men courting her or already madly in love with some man, so, its all moot.

But there exist biological girls in this world. That means no balls and penis hanging. I like them too. But if I like seeing balls hang under a sexy girls short skirt chances the fuck are I have a fetish for that kind of thing.

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 09:25 AM
T girls that have a normal female hormone balance do noooot produce semen,
Furthermore thank you for proving once again how much of an idiot men can be that like tgirls...

Try find out the root causes of that, pervert

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 09:30 AM

frankly i am convinced that there probably are different causes for being and becoming a ts, there is too much diversity in the tworld to say we are all the same...i think a lot of ts arent even ts, and are not girls born in the wrong body but i am convinced they are out there. But tlovers dont care for the soul and heart of their girl anyway so why bother discussing it...

NatashaLover
05-25-2011, 09:33 AM

I come to beleive that they're just very emotionally unstable beings, and most don't even have a clue about what they really want out of life, or it changes every day!

I will stand in the fifth amendment, but you do have a point.

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 11:21 AM
T girls that have a normal female hormone balance do noooot produce semen,
Furthermore thank you for proving once again how much of an idiot men can be that like tgirls...

Try find out the root causes of that, pervert

Look... I'd appreciate if you did not fling around personal attacks. I'm not attempting to find out the root cause of anything. You were born in a male body. Period. I neither called you an idiot nor referred to you as a pervert. I've been very respectful towards you.

You, however, evidence my point that one reads the posts of transsexuals with emotional or psychological problems on this board.

It should be apparent to any sane person - transsexual or not - that for a transsexual person to call guys attracted to pre-op transsexuals "perverts" is not only irony but dumb ass all fucking hell to boot. You are not biologically female and any guy that claims so is delusional - or simply dishonest with himself. You yourself stated in so many words that you are female in your mind (I bet a die-hard female feminist would have a field day with that proposition), and therefore you are admitting to be of the female gender irrespective of the male biological sex you were born with.

I have a woman online friend on another board that hates all gender distinctions period - and she regards herself as a woman and not a man (she's born female with XX chromosomes). She chops wood, wears work boots, and fits none of the "psychological qualities" most people associate with female. She accepts herself as female not because of the way she thinks or feels but because she's biologically a female. I state that because she gets annoyed whenever men on the board suggest there is a distinct way to feel or think as a woman.

And frankly I think my position in the long term best protects homosexuals and transsexuals. The Nazi's killed homosexuals not wanting them to pass on their genes (with punnet squares you can pretty much predict the odds of a child inheriting certain traits like eye color or sickle cell disease), and the educated in India today are all to often aborting unborn children with XX chromosomes.

So, let me for a moment assume transsexualism is genetically heritable. My prediction is as medical technology advances the educated will begin, in significant numbers, to abort unborn children detected with the genes that code for transsexualism. The educated know - or some of them at least know - that you don't have to wait for natural selection "in nature" per se to occur, you can artificially select for traits. People in agriculture have done it for eons. People that breed animals have been doing it for I don't know how long. For humans, we can abort children that carry genes and traits we don't like and give birth to those whose genes and traits we favor.

In terms of abortion, transsexuals are looked down upon more than XX chromosome girls. So, before you think I'm some evil monster, you ought come to terms with a man no less esteemed than the almighty Richard Dawkins himself, who claims its not we that matter but our genes. And he's a humanist atheist, imagine what the atheists that aren't humanist think? Dawkins wouldn't promote culling you transsexuals from the gene pool within a "population," but I damn sure suspect some other atheist scientist would. You all would be right up there with sickle cell anemia. And since it's likely many parents would not want to bring into this world a child that carries genes that code for transsexualism, many of them likely would be all for aborting said child too.

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_nksTmOPUY&feature=related

dderek123
05-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Look... I'd appreciate if you did not fling around personal attacks. I'm not attempting to find out the root cause of anything. You were born in a male body. Period. I neither called you an idiot nor referred to you as a pervert. I've been very respectful towards you.

You, however, evidence my point that one reads the posts of transsexuals with emotional or psychological problems on this board.

It should be apparent to any sane person - transsexual or not - that for a transsexual person to call guys attracted to pre-op transsexuals "perverts" is not only irony but dumb ass all fucking hell to boot. You are not biologically female and any guy that claims so is delusional - or simply dishonest with himself. You yourself stated in so many words that you are female in your mind (I bet a die-hard female feminist would have a field day with that proposition), and therefore you are admitting to be of the female gender irrespective of the male biological sex you were born with.

Hey this guy is smart. I think I'll keep reading!

I have a woman online friend on another board that hates all gender distinctions period - and she regards herself as a woman and not a man (she's born female with XX chromosomes). She chops wood, wears work boots, and fits none of the "psychological qualities" most people associate with female. She accepts herself as female not because of the way she thinks or feels but because she's biologically a female. I state that because she gets annoyed whenever men on the board suggest there is a distinct way to feel or think as a woman.

Cool story, bro.

And frankly I think my position in the long term best protects homosexuals and transsexuals. The Nazi's killed homosexuals not wanting them to pass on their genes (with punnet squares you can pretty much predict the odds of a child inheriting certain traits like eye color or sickle cell disease), and the educated in India today are all to often aborting unborn children with XX chromosomes.

Huh?

So, let me for a moment assume transsexualism is genetically heritable. My prediction is as medical technology advances the educated will begin, in significant numbers, to abort unborn children detected with the genes that code for transsexualism. The educated know - or some of them at least know - that you don't have to wait for natural selection "in nature" per se to occur, you can artificially select for traits. People in agriculture have done it for eons. People that breed animals have been doing it for I don't know how long. For humans, we can abort children that carry genes and traits we don't like and give birth to those whose genes and traits we favor.

In terms of abortion, transsexuals are looked down upon more than XX chromosome girls. So, before you think I'm some evil monster, you ought come to terms with a man no less esteemed than the almighty Richard Dawkins himself, who claims its not we that matter but our genes. And he's a humanist atheist, imagine what the atheists that aren't humanist think? Dawkins wouldn't promote culling you transsexuals from the gene pool within a "population," but I damn sure suspect some other atheist scientist would. You all would be right up there with sickle cell anemia. And since it's likely many parents would not want to bring into this world a child that carries genes that code for transsexualism, many of them likely would be all for aborting said child too.
WTF?

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 11:45 AM
La cosa you.keep calling ts woman guys, and what.i find offensive is that you assume i did not think deeply about my own situation, i never said im biologically female, and i cant defend myself in english language writing from my mobile phone...you choose not to believe, that is your choice, you do not want to understand, fine..
My sister is a feminist, my god even i am, she ia a masculine woman and she believes and understands me but naturally a lot of masculine woman wont believe us, what we are doing messes with their self image, it does not take a lot to understand that...
I dont think you treat me respectfully, you come across as a creep with your scientific theories
And you know what????
Let them abort us, i never wanted to be a ts anyway and would not wish it on anyone else...
But i am worried for all the bisexual and straight guys that have found their sexual identity because we excist, what will happen to them

And me being disrespectfull, ive been on this forum for two months and this is the last subject im contributing to coz i really am fed up with the majority of the guys here, you being one of them...

You think you are so smart but not for one moment have you thought about what it perhaps would be like to stand in my shoes,

You are here to yerk off and you dont respect the girls in your fantasy, that makes you a pervert in my view

And you dont have to educate me on how fucked up the world is and the human race, i know

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 11:57 AM
oh and btw, naturally a girl born in the wrong body raised in the wrong gender will have psychological and emotional problems, i dont believe most girls that dont have problems without going into therapy to be real woman...

Take any boy or girl, give them a sex change when they are born, raise them in the wrong gender, give them the wrong sex hormones and i am sure most will be suicidal, especially if it cannot be fixed

dderek123
05-25-2011, 12:10 PM
oh and btw, naturally a girl born in the wrong body raised in the wrong gender will have psychological and emotional problems, i dont believe most girls that dont have problems without going into therapy to be real woman...

Take any boy or girl, give them a sex change when they are born, raise them in the wrong gender, give them the wrong sex hormones and i am sure most will be suicidal, especially if it cannot be fixed
So the majority of transsexuals are not emotionally stable.

Life is hard enough as it is. I personally believe that transsexuals have a very difficult life. Some can deal with it all because they are strong or they have the right support from friends and family. Others who are not so fortunate have a good chance of developing problems.

Everyone has baggage. Just some can deal with it better than others.

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey this guy is smart. I think I'll keep reading!

Cool story, bro.

Huh?

WTF?

He thinks he's smart, but im not a stupid girl, i am very selfconsciouss and aware of my own situation and the world around me and my relation with the world around me.

I btw understand a lot of feminists that claim tswoman arent woman, i find it understandable coz i think the same exactly. But i have known a lot of twoman also that were more woman, both on the inside and out, then most woman are...

I know a very friendly open minded masculine feminist that told me she cant imagine wanting to be a woman...she is projecting her thoughts and emotions on me because she rather would have been male...
What she does not understand is that i want to be male too, and im dead serious, i dont want to be a woman, i dont even much like woman lol but i cannot choose my genderidentity...

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 12:18 PM
So the majority of transsexuals are not emotionally stable.

Life is hard enough as it is. I personally believe that transsexuals have a very difficult life. Some can deal with it all because they are strong or they have the right support from friends and family. Others who are not so fortunate have a good chance of developing problems.

Everyone has baggage. Just some can deal with it better than others.

There are a lot of ts woman that were happy straight guys that discovered they were woman when they started dressing up and it turned them on, then they want more, live fulltime and get srs.

I dont believe a lot of them are actual woman

Also i think a lot of tgirls are not woman but rather effeminate men that improve their social life and love life by going fulltime,

But i dont think a lot of them are actual woman....

I dont believe a girl born in the male body and therefor devoid of an identity and sense of self from a very early age will NOT develop psychological problems....unless they are able to live like girls as children

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 02:15 PM
La cosa you.keep calling ts woman guys, and what.i find offensive is that you assume i did not thunk deeply about my own situation, i never said im biologically female, and i cant defend myself in english language writing from my mobile phone...you choose not to believe, that is your choice, you do not want to understand, fine..
My sister is a feminist, my god even i am, she ia a masculine woman and she believes and understands me but naturally a lot of masculine woman wont believe us, what we are doing messes with their self image, it does not take a lot to understand that...

Birgitta, just a slight background information, I've voted for all Democrats except for once in my life. (although I refuse to ever vote for any Democrats again)

I consider myself at this point in life a political agnostic that leans "liberal" on some things and "conservative" on others.

You know... I got banned from a Catholic web board for mentioning you transsexuals as I would mention blacks, women, bikers, cops or any nationality of people. The fact that I admitted some of you are very attractive looking certainly didn't help either. Mentioning transsexuals was considered by the mods to be "R rated" subject matter. But I argued you all are human and apart of this world. So, I don't transsexuals with disdain or as objects with no human qualities.

But I can't win when it comes to the issues of homosexuality and transsexualism. For me to make everyone happy and fit in every crowd I would have to wear a different "hat" for each crowd I'm around. I would have to betray what I actually think.

And I'm not trying - not intentionally - to call T-girls guys. Actually, I'm pretty pleased you all are so adamant your girls. The last thing I would want if I was in a relationship with a T-girl is for her to want to be treated like a man or think she was a man.

And I think you are asking too much of me. Empathy I can have. I can empathize a transsexual or Bosnian Muslim for that matter. But I can not feel and experience exactly what you do. I'm not transsexual. So, I can empathize by trying to put myself in your shoes, but I'm still going to be left with my intellectual opinion. And for the record, I empathize with most pedophiles (excepted some of the extreme violent and cruel ones) - possibly the most hated people today. But I'm not a pedophile and I'm going to have my opinion.

I dont think you treat me respectfully, you come across as a creep with your scientific theories.

Listen... I appreciate science and what little I have learned, and naturally some of it is going to shape my world view or at least inform my opinion. But I'm not as into the whole science praise thing as you think.

I'm probably a little more zealot on the science thing after having gotten into a very mean spirited debate with a cat on another site once. Without going into - or writing a bunch about it - I basically used to not mention much science "stuff." I would talk more from my personal opinion as well as provide the views from the Catholic Church. But I was accused of always deferring to religion and never science. Even worse it was insinuated I hated biology and science. This was coming from more than one atheist that had no science education at all.

After all of that I've become a little more offensive with deferring to science in my commentaries.

And you know what????
Let them abort us, i never wanted to be a ts anyway and would not wish it on anyone else...
But i am worried for all the bisexual and straight guys that have found their sexual identity because we excist, what will happen to them

And me being disrespectfull, ive been on this forum for two months and this is the last subject im contributing to coz i really am fed up with the majority of the guys here, you being one of them...

Birgitta, there is no need for you to leave or stop contributing in threads, I've always maintained, and I still believe to this moment, that this site (the porn angle and hustle aside) is more for you gals. And I mean that empathetically. You girls have a difficult enough time in life and it's nice to have a social space - even online - to feel safe from the hostility or bigotry in the world.

So, please stay and continue contributing on the board and socializing with your friends.

You think you are so smart but not for one moment have you thought about what it perhaps would be like to stand in my shoes.

No, you are 100% wrong. I don't feel that confident in science subjects and I'm not that well educated in any of them. But I've had the benefit of having a little education on some fundamentals in science. Biology mainly.

To give an analogy, if education and knowledge in sciences was marked from 0 to 30 I would place myself at about 7 or 8. Now, just imagine where that might place many people that never had any science education? See what I'm saying?

You are here to yerk off and you dont respect the girls in your fantasy, that makes you a pervert in my view.

:lol: I'm not going to say I've never fondled myself looking at two or three of the girls on this site - I have. But I'm being honest when I tell you since the date I've become a member of this site myself fondling to pictures constitutes 1% of the time and focus or goal on the board - maybe 3% at the most. The vast majority of my energy and focus is on reading threads, maybe giving comment on some pics in threads, and sometimes engaging in a debate.

I do look at a lot of porn but it's not on this site. I prefer this site for the forum (kind of similar to Playboy magazine actually having good fuckin articles at times).

I'm no more a pervert than most other people in the world. Actually, that Catholic website I was kicked off of would view anyone attracted to, dating, or married to a transsexual as a pervert. I had to endure being judged by those people (many women - oh the women hated me the worse! for speaking well of you T-girls) while sticking up for you gals (I typed "guy" at first, but then it dawned on me you might think I meant "guy" as males, in this case), so, you can spare me your judgement too.

And I respect the girls just fine enough. I'm not going to treat any of you like men. So, why don't we just leave it at pre-op T-girls being girls with balls and dicks? And I'm not being sarcastic nor meaning to be obtuse. I mean for real... you gals are girls but with certain male anatomical features.

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
He thinks he's smart, but im not a stupid girl, i am very selfconsciouss and aware of my own situation and the world around me and my relation with the world around me.

Birgitta, this is from my reply to you that I posted in post #155 on page 16. How do you construe this as me thinking I'm "smart" (I think I'm intelligent in some things true) or insulting you?

I don't think you're stupid. But I think we are talking about this from two very different points. Because of that I think misunderstanding in any further conversation of the subject is inevitable. So, I think I'll just humbly bow out the topic.

When I said, "I think we are talking about this from two very different points," I was trying to say that we have two different educational backgrounds and personal experiences, at this point in our lives, that will impact our perspectives. And I was trying to phrase that in the most respectful way I could.

Please understand this: It's not me trying to "be smart" but I don't think it's right to ask any person to abandon their education simply for peer pressure or popular view. Or even for someone - as yourself - that has deep, sincere feelings about something personal to her that she's certain she knows from her personal experience. I'm not making light of your personal experience.

Should an atheist believe the person that walks cured out of a wheel chair crediting a saint or God with their new ability to walk?

I had uncle with a very high IQ that was schizophrenic too. When not on his medication he would perform "Mass" and swore God spoke to him and gave him the power to spread AIDS in the world. He really believed this stuff when he was not taking his medication. This same uncle was homosexual too I later found out from my mother (his sister). He passed away a few years ago.

So, I have not been trying to make light of your personal experiences which I'm sure to you is truth, as you experience it as truth. But at this particular moment - from what lessons I've felt I've learned in biology (how I assimilate it in my mind at least) - I'm the atheists in this situation, with respects to people being born X, Y, and Z.

Birgitta
05-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Thete have been very few studies done on the cause of transsexuals, but the studies that were done point to a physical cause, hormonal and genetic i think...i dont need to know cause i know unfortunately im not mad...not according to myself or any therapist i have seen...educate yourself first before making assumptions/accusations about transwoman,
And last but not least, i could not care less about you wanting a chick with a dick, i date entirely different guys then you and someone with your attitude i will never let near me, let alone touch me..

And i dont care if you dont understand that, im used to guys like you that dont understand and i am through wasting my time here...

Good luck
Birgitta

dreamon
05-25-2011, 09:34 PM
bumping 4 year old troll threads... cool.

Miss Fagina
05-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Hey, I liked what LaCosa wrote. Not really what anyone would expect to find on a forum devoted to the promotion of cam shows or escort services, but I read with much interest anyway. I don't think he's completely up to snuff on transsexual scientific theory though (or avoiding the subject), but then again Birgitta clearly isn't either. And by all means lets not go there, since that often, somehow seems to blow up, into fights between girls thinking they're the only one who's the "real deal" and everybody else fakers... Perhaps this is to late already.

DL_NL
05-26-2011, 12:41 AM
20 people, 20+ opinions...

LaCosa
05-26-2011, 12:45 AM

You've blown this thing totally out of proportion. My initial post in this thread simply suggested much of what you contented in that first paragraph above, Excepted the part about being born in the wrong body - as if you we can be meant for a different body or morphology. Such an assertion contradicts the whole of evolutionary theory and thereby calls into question most most aspects of biological science.

Nature does not intend us anyway - lest there be a God explainable for the direction of evolutionary events - but contemporary biology and science scoffs at the idea of a God dictating events and what we are "meant" to be. Natural selection is the selective cause of traits. If you're born male - irrespective of your gender - that's what you were "meant" to be.

But you wish me to ignore all this for politicized opinion. We went through this with the Catholic Church and Galileo. I did not go and put myself in debt with a college education to simply never use what I learn. What use is a college education if you are determined to simply believe what you believed the first day you walked through its doors? One is to allow their mind to grow. That also means individuals need the freedom of individual thought and inquiry rather than simply ceding to "group think."

Thete have been very few studies done on the cause of transsexuals, but the studies that were done point to a physical cause, hormonal and genetic i think...i dont need to know cause i know unfortunately im not mad...not according to myself or any therapist i have seen...educate yourself first before making assumptions/accusations about transwoman...

When did I call you mad? In fact I believe my initial post stated I read some transsexuals posts on this board that strike me as very grounded people. But there are significant numbers of you that exhibit some real emotional and mental problems.

I'm aware of most of the psychological fields stance. A field very much influenced by politics.

Let me tell you something about myself. And I'm aware transsexuals have sufferings to endure in life and obstacles to cross. But I'm not sure what it is you think would enrich and free your life so much, if you became masculine like me?

I'm dual addicted. Substance addicted that is. I'm a former U.S. Marine that served in the Gulf War. While stationed aboard ship - no were to hide - I endured a lot of direct antagonism specifically due to my racial make up (mulatto). I've been in jail. And once I became an addict I ended up homeless for a short time. Standing in a long line butt naked waiting for a shower with other naked men I was eye fucked the entire time by a older white male employed by the homeless shelter, sitting, smiling. While homeless I discovered homosexual men have a special liking for my looks and physique. Long story short I've sold myself to other men sexually for the drug of my choice. Yes, to be sexually objectified.

I graduated with honors through community college all while in severe, active, drug addiction/use. I struggle now to make it through university with the newly acquired addition of alcoholism. I've seen violence close up over due in no little part to my drug addiction. I've been in houses and apartment buildings and basements of squalor no sane person should be in with people that could slit my throat at any moment and leave me buried beneath trash and rats in a dark, dank basement, not found for years if ever.

And unlike you feeling "whole" as a female there is no feeling "whole" as an addict.

Now, it would be easy for me to agree with the opinions blaring out of some quarters of the science community that claim alcoholism and addictive nature are genetically inherited, but I disagree totally with that proposition. It's partly politically motivated and partly due to a fallacious view of genes operating like computer chips. During the 19th century with the Industrial Revolution scientists were adamant the best way to understand the human mind is by analogy of machines, gears, and cranks. We are in the computer age and people naturally correlate genes as analogous to computer chips. The mind its self - which we know little about - is much more complex than that. Computer chips are made up of inorganic material deriving their energy from electrons in a much different way than cells derive their energy in the organic brain. Computer chips can't self heal, but the body and its organs like the brain have proven capable of doing so.

So, you can spare me this whole horse shit of me being stupid, utterly ill informed in anything, and not knowing what suffering is like in life.

Many men on this board will give you sympathy and even empathize with your struggles with "men" or selling yourself sexually to other men. No man (or woman for that matter) - aside perhaps from a Priest or another addict - is going to sympathize with a masculinized man selling himself sexually to other men even if compelled to do so over the craving for drugs (brain scans of alcoholics have shown they respond to the craving for alcohol like people literally starving to death or people perishing from thirst). All is not horrible being female. Hell, all is not horrible being me. I can't imagine being a parent that has a child abducted and for the rest of their lives never knows what happened to that child. I'm still in good health. Last checked my heart was still healthy. And I'm in better shape then most teenagers and early 20 somethings I meet. I was boxing at a boxing gym - even taken martial arts at another place - all the while being a hardcore addict. At least I can walk. I smell the fresh air and can see the blue sky. So, I have my blessings. You might have your blessings too (and men kissing your ass might be a blessing)

And please bear in mind I watch TV all the time making fun and stigmatizing addicts. I can't watch a Black-American comic that doesn't make fun of crackheads. It's an easy laugh. Chris Rock and Dave Chapell (spelling?) partly built their comic careers around this. You'd laugh and everyone would laugh. I'm an addict clean, shaven, usually with after shave and or cologne on and can articulate myself decently. I look nothing like the depictions Chris Rock and Dave C. give.

And jobs - for good reason mind you - discriminate against addicts. Many low paying manual labor jobs require drug tests. So, stigma and discrimination I'm not entirely inexperienced with.

But whether I was born an addict or you a girl is a different matter. There was no ill intent on my part.

And last but not least, i could not care less about you wanting a chick with a dick, i date entirely different guys then you and someone with your attitude i will never let near me, let alone touch me..

And i dont care if you dont understand that, im used to guys like you that dont understand and i am through wasting my time here...

Good luck
Birgitta

So, you telling me you don't want me (as if I was engaged in some song and dance to court you and swoop you off your feet) is suppose to traumatize me or hurt my feelings?

Trust... even before I was an addict I came up as a short, thin, severely acne faced covered teen being thoroughly rejected by black girls whining to all the world their grand travails over black males rejecting them. I've run into know female in this world as cold in heart and cruel as a Black-American female. Even in the Marine Corps (still had a bad acne problem then - I no longer do) non-addicted, driven, employed, car and sympathetic I was verbally bashed and rejected by black females that did not care for my looks or to be seen with me. So, I'm pretty much built hard. Calling me "ni****" is like giving me a massage on my back. I've been called it by whites and I've been sodomized by an extremely well hung black, gay, man.

I'll get through any thing including gang rape in prison. Even if it take me a while to physically recover. You better come with better to break me mentally.

Having said all that... and in no way to dismiss or trivialize the suffering and obstacles of transsexuals and yourself, Birgitta... observe the different lives of the black African males in Italy compared to the jolly Brazilian T-girls in Italy. Sex pays. Men give more sympathy to whats feminine than they do to other men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S35BLTUKFGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essdwrsKsig

Birgitta
05-26-2011, 02:05 AM
allright!!

ok then,
Let me be so kind to reply to all that lol ...

First of all... I do not have a popular opinion about transwoman...
I try to be as objective as I can..and after reading all you wrote...I try and believe that you try the same...

I was banned from most TS forums for adressing issues twoman did not want to hear. I am way way way too rational for me own good! I wish I could fool myself or lie to myself... but I cannot do it!

I am also, mind you, not loved her... not by most girls and certainly not by a lot of the men here...I am not the kind of girl that swallows any popular opinion about anything! I like to think for myself as much as I can always...and I always challange myself to look at life differently then I do now...

It puzzles me that this universe is so inmensely big and STILL I think I am sooooo important and my problems are soooo dramatic, where is my sense of humor lol

Anyway.... why I was harsch on you....I accept anyone's opinion about me...as long as they leave me in peace...I cant change the way they see me anyway....I am not trying to sell acceptence of transgendered by sociaty...

From my point of view...Tgirls will never be accepted as woman... and its not even sociaty's fault...its their own fault...
The T community explodes with hard to believe irrational and masculine "woman" that make up stories to justify their way of life....

Its my opinion that most Tgirls lie...
They have to... most of the time they cant rationally explain themselves...anymore then a christian can... simply point to the bible or make up a story of a bad childhood, and everyone buys it... coz they dont understand it anyway....for normal people all this is alien....

There are a lot of masculine twoman out there that were perfectly well adjusted macho men that worked in the army, married 3 times... have a lot of children that try to make the world believe they did all this because of self denial... they acted it all out...while they were woman all the time...

This is the biggest crap you can ever sell sociaty...
NOBODY is such a great actor that you can keep this up on a full time basis...
I am creative...have a talent for acting...and I could not do it...

No the fact is... they were comfortable in their gender role but at one point in life for whatever (neurotic) reason... they want to have breast...dress as a woman and get a vagina...

Are they woman?
NO, I do NOT believe it...and I do NOT buy it...

Same goes for Tgirls that behave like narcissistic attention craving gay males with a male sexuality that YES are naturally feminine so its better for them to live full time... both for social reasons, financial and sexual...are they woman...NO!

I dont believe it... But they try to make you believe it too.. make up stories... fortunately some dont and just tell you... Im a TS... or a man even...I just like to be feminine... thats ok...

But its not the story of a girl trapped in a male body...
Listen...
I am bad at explaining science... but from what I know...the identity of ts woman is created by hormones in the womb... unfortunately due to a hormonal imbalance the body is created male...thats why there is a conflict...
They tried this with mice...so its actually a more or less proven theory ...
You should really investigate before thinking what you have learned in university covers it all... To science we are pretty unimportant btw...

All the medicines we take were created for woman and men... not for transwoman...

Why I dont like you... thats just the sum of all the things you said...
I was not trying to hurt you..
I was trying to tell you WHY you are so unattractive... perhaps if you would accept your attraction for Tgirls and think of them is a respectfull manner...instead of thinking them insane or dillusional... I am many things, I am not delusional...

Sorry to hear your life has been so tough.. my life has been tough too..I even recognise some of the shit you wrote... but I dont want to get into that...

You keep changing your view and changing your opinions... but I appreciate it that you seem truely emotionally involded... so ill try and be nice and kind...

But I know myself...I know what I stand for, I have an opinion based on my experience and also try to be as objective as I can about myself and my situation.... I know what I want and what I dont want...

You seem to be in the dark about it...
Saying that you want children prevents you from dating a Tgirl I find odd...there is never a guarentee for children with any woman...

But if you find one... best of luck with it..

Btw Im not into escort...and I am therefor not selling myself as a chick with a dick...

I like to be treated as a woman regardless of the fact that I am a TS... thats about self respect and self love.... (and not about self hate and ignorance what many men on this forum believe)

Ok thats it for now
Birgitta

LaCosa
05-26-2011, 12:31 PM
:) Okay, Birgitta.

Can we get along now? Water under the bridge?

And remember, this is your place (HungAngels.Com). You and other T-girls should try and get along, me being a man I view myself as just a "visitor." So, please do not get discouraged with the board on my part nor feel the inclination to leave. I'm sorry to hear you were banned from other T-girl websites. I think you T-girls should be more encouraging of one another and not so critical and negative on each other. You'll receive enough of that in the world.

Saying that you want children prevents you from dating a Tgirl I find odd...there is never a guarentee for children with any woman...

:lol: The vast majority of women can get pregnant, Birgitta, that's why we have so many people on the earth now relative to a thousand years ago.

Actually, the greater challenge is to keep young teenage girls from getting pregnant! :lol:

dderek123
05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
And by all means lets not go there, since that often, somehow seems to blow up, into fights between girls thinking they're the only one who's the "real deal" and everybody else fakers... Perhaps this is to late already.
Perhaps!

Lacosa is a pretty smart dude. He has wayyy more patience than me and he has articulated some good points.

Azanti
05-26-2011, 01:08 PM
They are no more or less stable than the 'men' (I use that label loosely) who are completely fascinated by them. Which includes everyone on this board.

LaCosa
05-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Perhaps!

Lacosa is a pretty smart dude. He has wayyy more patience than me and he has articulated some good points.

:lol: [chuckles] I thank ya and Miss Fagina, but if I was so smart I wouldn't have worked so hard all semester through biology with all the labs, lab report, lab book, lab exam, lecture exams, to only miss the last lecture exam the last fuckin week of school, and thereby jeopardizing at least a guaranteed C in the class to now possibly either getting a D or F and having to retake the whole damn class over again. All because I gave into craving and ended up getting drunk and high the whole night before and the whole morning the next day (exam day).

Thus is the insanity of addiction.

dderek123
05-26-2011, 01:33 PM
:lol: [chuckles] I thank ya and Miss Fagina, but if I was so smart I wouldn't have worked so hard all semester through biology with all the labs, lab report, lab book, lab exam, lecture exams, to only miss the last lecture exam the last fuckin week of school, and thereby jeopardizing at least a guaranteed C in the class to now possibly either getting a D or F and having to retake the whole damn class over again. All because I gave into craving and ended up getting drunk and high the whole night before and the whole morning the next day (exam day).

Thus is the insanity of addiction.
Sorry to hear that. On the way to recovery there is always the occasional relapse.