PDA

View Full Version : 12 year old baby!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Forever young. This baby is now 12 years old and hasnt grown at all. A complete medical mystery. :?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/41926/forever_young/

~Kisses.

HTG

TGL
06-04-2007, 10:24 AM
That's just creepy :/ Poor girl! Although she might not be aware of her condition, it must be terrible to live your whole life as a baby! I guess there's not much to do for her though...

ANIYAH
06-04-2007, 10:31 AM
wow

Legend
06-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Man that's kinda sad,her future doesn't look to bright it's also ashame docter can't diagnosis her condition.

Vala_TS
06-04-2007, 06:04 PM
How did you find that story? That is weird. My guess would be genetic defect that prevents aging.

Vala,

CORVETTEDUDE
06-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Wierd, just plain weird!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 08:48 PM
How did you find that story? That is weird. My guess would be genetic defect that prevents aging.

Vala,

It was just something I found while surfing online Vala. Thought it was an interesting story to share. I used to think about how I like babies but after awhile when they turn between the age of 3 and 6 kids drive me crazy. I thought, hmm..would there be a way to preserve one's babiness? Now that I found an example..I dont want one and wouldnt wish it on anyone's baby. I guess it was a stupid thought. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Vala_TS
06-05-2007, 05:02 AM
I used to think about how I like babies but after awhile when they turn between the age of 3 and 6 kids drive me crazy. I thought, hmm..would there be a way to preserve one's babiness? Now that I found an example..I dont want one and wouldnt wish it on anyone's baby. I guess it was a stupid thought. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Funny. My mom says that all the time and I keep telling her that she shouldn't wish that.

Vala,

Legend
06-05-2007, 05:05 AM

Vala,

It was just something I found while surfing online Vala. Thought it was an interesting story to share. I used to think about how I like babies but after awhile when they turn between the age of 3 and 6 kids drive me crazy. I thought, hmm..would there be a way to preserve one's babiness? Now that I found an example..I dont want one and wouldnt wish it on anyone's baby. I guess it was a stupid thought. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

So they did that to their own daughter?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2007, 05:11 AM
No Legend. LOL You didnt watch it did you? :lol: LOL
She has a disease (a reverse progeria of some sort if you will
since they have not named nor identify the disease as of yet).

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
06-05-2007, 05:17 AM
No Legend. LOL You didnt watch it did you? :lol: LOL
She has a disease (a reverse progeria of some sort if you will
since they have not named nor identify the disease as of yet).

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL you got me i watch the first beginining but i thought i had seen that story before and they said the parents were somewhat too blamed for it,poor little girl i hate stories like this too sad.

whatsupwithat
06-05-2007, 06:07 AM
I thought, hmm..would there be a way to preserve one's babiness? Now that I found an example..I dont want one and wouldnt wish it on anyone's baby. I guess it was a stupid thought. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

hee hee! :)