PDA

View Full Version : Vala TS READ.

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 05:08 AM
Your have an anal fetish - good for you. We don't need talk about what age you started sticking things in your arse with your mothers help - until you are over 18. Have some sense!

Far be it from me to criticise anyone for their likes/dislikes but if your going to bullshit and fantasises on this forum at least make it sound real. You were a dude on this forum for the longest time before you decided it would be more fun to be a TS. Maybe your fantasies should stay in your mind.

seanchai

Kabuki
06-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Where's the Fight Club forum when you need it...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/Fight_ClubHA.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-04-2007, 05:23 AM
I'm just glad FOR ONCE I'm not getting cussed out for something I didn't delete......................

Quinn
06-04-2007, 05:23 AM
I think many of the long-time posters had already come to a conclusion in line with what Seanchai posted. Too many of Vala's posts didn't conform to what you normally see from an aspiring/transitioning TS.

-Quinn

Vala_TS
06-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Fine, I'm sorry. I won't post anymore about it.

I think many of the long-time posters had already come to a conclusion in line with what Seanchai posted. Too many of Vala's posts didn't conform to what you normally see from an aspiring/transitioning TS.

-Quinn

As I said before, I just posted those with a "guy" sound to seem like one. I didn't want my cover blown anymore at the time. I am also a sex addict so that is why my messages seem overly horny than what you would expect from a TS. Just google "Hypersexual". I mastrubate many times a day (sorry, I hope I'm not pushing it).

You were a dude on this forum for the longest time before you decided it would be more fun to be a TS. Maybe your fantasies should stay in your mind.

seanchai
For the longest time? It was only from October 2006 to Feb. 2007. That's only 4 months I believe. I'm sorry that you think of my as "some guy" still, I know we don't exactly see eye to eye.

Vala,

NYCe
06-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Well, whoever Vale TS is, they've managed to get the powers that be to make them a 'Tranny In Training', who likes spunk sandwiches :wink:

We only give you the rope. If one chooses to hang themselves don't blame us.

Legend
06-04-2007, 06:39 AM
I always gave her the benefit of a doubt but that ass thread kinda gave me a red light,i've been on this site for a while and never heard the things she has said about putting things up g.i joe's,sinks etc all kinds of crazy stuff,im just saying that kinda stuff isn't normal.

LG
06-04-2007, 06:50 AM
LMAO at it all!

You were a dude on this forum for the longest time before you decided it would be more fun to be a TS. Maybe your fantasies should stay in your mind.

seanchai
For the longest time? It was only from October 2006 to Feb. 2007. That's only 4 months I believe.

Four months, plus the rest of your life before that.

Now I don't care either way. I don't read or bother with the threads that I don't like. But some people seem a bit peeved, Vala so I suggest you take it easy with what you post. If you want to write all that stuff down, write your memoirs or a diary. Like this:

January 22- Shoved a cucumber up my ass
January 23- Retrieved the cucumber. Shoved a banana. It went squishy so removed it.
January 24- Shoved a carrot up my ass.
etc, etc...

I don't have anything against you, actually- in fact, I kind of like you because you seem to have a sense of humour. But I just find the whole of this thread hilarious. I just had to say something...

I'm sorry..maybe I should get back to bed.

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I really don't care what he posts - if that's what he needs to do, to get himself off - good for him.

What I do care about is talking about sexual fantasies pertaining to how he would have liked his life, when he was under 18 and publishing them here. The next thing he'll be talking about his how he came out of the womb with a dildo up his arse, that his Dad had lost 9 months previously.
You just shouldn't be mentioning any stuipid stuff like that - and certainly not in a needless commentary of purile material so he can jerk off.
seanchai

xfiver
06-04-2007, 12:00 PM
keep on keepin on, Vala! Your ass antics never cease to amuse.

No doubt given the opportunity, Seanchi would feature you and your ass-capades and make a few bucks.

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 12:03 PM
No doubt given the opportunity, Seanchi would feature you and your ass-capades and make a few bucks.

SeanchAI certainly would - if there was a tranny attached to it.
seanchai

Legend
06-04-2007, 12:13 PM
please not another blackmagic!

xfiver
06-04-2007, 12:15 PM

i've seen worse looking excuses for transsexuals on seanchAI's sites.

GroobySteven
06-04-2007, 12:18 PM

You've as much idea of how he looks as I have so your just making a statement to try and be a smart ass - but it comes off just as the sad sack your continuously show yourself to be, following me around this forum.

Take your issues with me and take them elsewhere.
seanchai

Luna555
06-04-2007, 12:19 PM

Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean? Do transexuals need to fit a certain criteria?

Just wondering....

Legend
06-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Bump-Vala busy sticking things up your ass?

Legend
06-07-2007, 03:32 AM
How did he manage to get his tranny in training custom?

Vicki Richter
06-07-2007, 03:39 AM

What Legend, you aren't going to whip out your silver sword and try to save Vala from the opressors in order to suck her ass?

I guess it has been determined that Vala is a him and totally bogus. I hate phonies.

NYCe
06-07-2007, 03:49 AM

He asked for it. You people put way too much into the custom ranks.

Vala_TS
06-07-2007, 03:56 AM

What Legend, you aren't going to whip out your silver sword and try to save Vala from the opressors in order to suck her ass?

I guess it has been determined that Vala is a him and totally bogus. I hate phonies.

Et tu, Vickie? What do I have to do to prove myself? So this is what a girl gets for being oversexual? Fine, no more of that then.

He asked for it. You people put way too much into the custom ranks.

Thank you. And I'm not a "he".

Vala,

Legend
06-07-2007, 05:24 AM
http://i16.tinypic.com/543k87k.jpg
BLACKMAGIC PART DEUX

Vala go back to being a internet tough guy like your buddy fatmagic!

MonsieurValentine
06-07-2007, 10:48 PM
weak sauce.