PDA

View Full Version : Jet Set is back so good to see

WendyWilliams
02-09-2005, 10:34 AM
I hold a special passion for this series since it was the first time I appeared in a video (over 2 years ago) and had the chance to meet such an amazing person, Joanna. I am so happy to see her back in production. Its really heart felt too because I think its time girls help producers like Joanna who are not only tgirls but striving to keep productions US based. GUYS please preorder this video as you see its not only an all star cast but a beautiful asian girl Ive never seen. The trailer is HOT HOT HOT I especially loved Vicki and Joanna in the bathtub.

I cant wait to get the honor to return seasoned to this series and maybe with Joanna (transbian feelings again, LOL)

GUYS BUY IT!

http://www.jojetstore.com/jojet/

LBCDO
02-09-2005, 11:20 AM
That asian girl is my good good friend china! She lives in ATL but bounces from philly. She was in the Tony Vee Yum video and in a couple of Joey Tapes. Imma preorder this one

partlycloudy
02-09-2005, 07:46 PM
front cover

GuynLA
02-09-2005, 11:49 PM
I have to say that Im a HUGE fan of 4 of the 5 in the series and I am VERY glad and excited to see it all happening again. Joanna really does know how to give the guys new, old, and hardcore at its best. I personally since the lapse of her series only bought a couple of videos since it seemed to be the same people over and over. I love Rogue Adventures 24 and I also have the Anabolic Tgirl video which was somewhat different and captivating.

I think Ill hold off till 7 and see what she gets going. I am very excited about seeing some new faces and also the return of some favorites: Valerie V., Wendy W., Giselle, and Barbie.

Juan R.

GuynLA
02-11-2005, 06:40 AM
I hope Brazen also makes a come back!

geekmeat
02-11-2005, 11:10 AM
That asian girl is my good good friend china! She lives in ATL but bounces from philly. She was in the Tony Vee Yum video and in a couple of Joey Tapes. Imma preorder this one

Yeah she is very real too.
She was in one of Joeys videos shaking that fat ass.
I can tell she is strictly into thug though.
She is also a member of the house of prodigy!
Mann Prodigy and her were in some video together.
She is ghetto fabulous!

john69
02-11-2005, 10:47 PM
is very good movie this !!!! i like very much i hve buy!!!!!

Very Good JOANNA JET!!!!!