PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the racial threads

Legend
06-03-2007, 09:51 AM
I've heard guys here complain about girls not being specific but when they are people bitch WTF do people want!

I'm so sick of the complaining first its guys complaining that girls don't wanna see then cause they are black then you have white guys complaining because girls want to see then HOLY SHIT

Maybe those girls decide who they want to see on a buisness side and maybe if they are feeling that person nothing wrong with that right its buisness but she might date a certain race on a personal level although its her decision either way and to complain cause girls want to see you because you feel offended LOL thats f**king ridiculous just don't see her.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-03-2007, 09:54 AM
I've heard guys here complain about girls not being specific but when they are people bitch WTF do people want!

I'm so sick of the complaining first its guys complaining that girls don't wanna see then cause they are black then you have white guys complaining because girls want to see then HOLY SHIT

Maybe those girls decide who they want to see on a buisness side and maybe if they are feeling that person nothing wrong with that right its buisness but she might date a certain race on a personal level although its her decision either way and to complain cause girls want to see you because you feel offended LOL thats f**king ridiculous just don't see her.

+1

TJ347
06-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Legend, I get what you're trying to say, although the lack of punctuation there makes it a bit difficult. :lol:

That said, it's one of those things where you can't please everybody. If you go one way or the other, there's always some group that'll be insulted. It's just the way it is. So, the "racial threads" will creep up over and over, just like the variants of the "Am I Gay?" question. You can't do anything about it. One of the facts of life, I'm afraid.

Hector
06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
You are White. you wouldnt understand what it feels like to be discriminated against before you open your mouth.

TJ347
06-03-2007, 11:30 AM
You are White. you wouldnt understand what it feels like to be discriminated against before you open your mouth.

Who is this comment directed to? What's more, how do you know who's white, who's black, and who's whatever else Hector?

I know what you're saying all too well, but that aside, there has been a bit too much in the way of racial threads here lately, which is what Legend is saying.

Jericho
06-03-2007, 11:33 AM

How do you know that?
Perhaps he has a hideous deformity or tits and a 5 o'clock shadow.
That'd piss on your pity party, wouldn't it.

JoHovian
06-03-2007, 11:34 AM
soooo....um....does this thread mean i'm gay?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-03-2007, 12:39 PM
soooo....um....does this thread mean i'm gay?

Yes, but only because you typed that!

LG
06-03-2007, 01:10 PM

+1

Agreed. Enough. Let's move on.

timxxx
06-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah, Yeah, your so sick of "racial threads" & guys complaining about been discriminated against.Maybe it's not an issue for you but it's clearly is for others.

Take your own advise if you feel offended or bored by "racial threads" LOL thats f**king ridiculous just don't read them.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Points been made, before this leads to something else, thread is locked.