PDA

View Full Version : who is this

tanyatsmelb
02-08-2005, 03:28 PM
who is this and does anyone no where i can find other pics

SidChromeAU
02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
It's Andrielly, a Brazilian girl. Although I think it is in poor taste to make personal comment about any particular girl, I doubt that she will read (and therefore be offended by) this: the absence of a face in either shot should give it away. She's pig-dog ugly - in fact, she'd make an ugly bloke. She appears to be semi-famous due to the enormous (read: hideously mis-shapen) cock, which she got through injection. Haven't seen anything of her for a while (except, perhaps, in my nightmares!), but I know she did a set or two for Black T's.

Vicki Richter
02-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Vicki Richter made a reference earlier today about Brazillian she-males injecting sillicon into their dicks. I suppose it explains the number of baseball bat-like johnsons that come from Brazil.

I didn't make the reference... Seanchi made the reference... I just supported that I totally would believe in transsexuals injecting pretty much any part of their bodies with that stuff. I am surprised no girl has tried to make her whole body wider to make her shoulders look narrower or something like that.

thanos
02-08-2005, 07:12 PM
That Image is Photoshopped. She does have a huge wang but not that big.

hwbs
02-08-2005, 07:12 PM
its funny how people keep posting about this girl...let it go !!!!, lol

thatguy
02-09-2005, 05:50 AM
Vicki Richter made a reference earlier today about Brazillian she-males injecting sillicon into their dicks. I suppose it explains the number of baseball bat-like johnsons that come from Brazil.

I didn't make the reference... Seanchi made the reference... I just supported that I totally would believe in transsexuals injecting pretty much any part of their bodies with that stuff. I am surprised no girl has tried to make her whole body wider to make her shoulders look narrower or something like that.

I know of a case where a GG had liposuction'ed fat redirected to her ass, but that is a whole 'nuther matter...

thatguy
02-09-2005, 05:52 AM

I know of a GG who had liposuction'ed fat redirected to her ass, but that is a whole 'nuther matter...

thatguy
02-09-2005, 05:53 AM

I know of a GG who had liposuction'ed fat redirected to her ass, but that is a whole 'nuther matter...