PDA

View Full Version : SO no more peanuts? after next week?

tsbrenda
06-03-2007, 03:41 AM
SO no more peanuts? after next week?

it will be missed.

whos going for the last week at 7969?

giXXer_1k
06-03-2007, 07:34 AM
I went last night, because it was supposed to be the last time there, and it had a pretty good turn out(not too crowded). It was pretty fun. I will probably make it out there next week as well, since it's the last night(part 2).

Felicia Katt
06-03-2007, 07:47 AM
Club Illusions, whiich is the official name of the trannssexual nights at Club 7969, is moving to the Palms nightclub. The show, the manager, all the staff are going. It will be the same scene, just at a different location. The first night is the coming Monday.

I also just got word that there will one more Friday at 7969, this week. There will be a new location for Fridays soon.

FK

Realgirls4me
06-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey, giXXer! Sorry we didn't get to talk much the last time we got together there. Too much going on -- everywhere! Look forward to next time with you. It should be in a few months.

Brenda: There will always be a "Peanuts" figuratively speaking. That is, in a city as large and diverse as Los Angeles and with the subsequent demand in tote, there should always be a club that caters to the TS crowd, whether it is housed at the Queen Mary, or at Club 7969.

... Let's see how many Jack Benny Farewell Special nights they are able to milk out of this one, huh? :)

Felicia Katt
06-04-2007, 03:06 AM
sorry for the cross threading

Monday, June 4 will be the first night at the new location at THE PALMS NIGHTCLUB" 8572 Santa Monica blvd.. West Hollywood.

There will be at least one more Friday at the old club 7969 location on June 8, 2007. I'll announce if there will be any additional nights there, or the new location as soon as I know.

or you can check here for updates
http://www.myspace.com/50401497

FK