PDA

View Full Version : YOU....

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 04:41 AM
Sooo..

Ive been around here for quite a while now...but fairly quiet..... NO MORE!!!! a combination of worried about not being as 'cool' or popular as the other 'more established' TS on here and maybe a few of my own issues.. op! sorry! Gesundheit...

Anyway... Fuck-It

Im me from now on... like it or lump it... - oh I have a BIG 'lump' btw ;o)

Anyways...

I'm interested in YOU guys... f**k me... i know me !!!

SO tell me.. PLZ?

what REALLY gets u off about TS??

huh? I wanna know...

BuuBear
06-02-2007, 04:51 AM
Personally, I like the tits, the beauty, and the something extra!

Your cool to me!

hondarobot
06-02-2007, 04:57 AM
Honestly, every TS girl I've ever met, known, worked with, encountered online, or whatever has been pretty much happenstance, the result of my working at a GLBT club, or some combination of both.

I am turned on by girls, TS or not. A lot of girls I know happen to be TS. Go figure.

8)

Quinn
06-02-2007, 05:13 AM
From my perspective, the whole thing is considerably less complicated than for many posters: I really enjoy shagging women in the ass. When it comes to TS women, there’s almost never any guessing as to whether it’s going to be on the menu. The same can’t be said of GGs. That’s it…..

-Quinn

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 05:15 AM
From my perspective, the whole thing is considerably less complicated than for many posters: I really enjoy shagging women in the ass. When it comes to TS women, there’s almost never any guessing as to whether it’s going to be on the menu. The same can’t be said of GGs. That’s it…..

-Quinn
LOL - thanks for tha honesty... i've always thought for a lot of guys it's tha fact that anal sex is a given... something which a LOT of guys want...

merci xx

SkyTwo
06-02-2007, 05:24 AM
YOU....

....me?!?

Oh, I mean ME!

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 05:26 AM
me?!?

ANYTIME sexy..... :wink:

xx

SkyTwo
06-02-2007, 05:29 AM
me?!?

ANYTIME sexy..... :wink:

xx

I think you're just keen (or whatever the opposite of 'naff' is), although I'm not exactly renowned for my coolness or popularity. On this board, anyway.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 05:36 AM
I dont think you should be bothered by it Jennifer. I'm sure you like every other tgirl on here has your own guy following. To me being cool or popular has nothing to do with being "safe" and always being agreable with people. It's being yourself for the most part and being able to voice your opinion/s on any topic really wether people like/agree with them or not. ;)

I think you're a cool girl in my book!

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
06-02-2007, 05:49 AM
I agree with Hara.

A while back, when you expressed your opinion on the differences between a tgirl and a GG, you ended up apologizing, but it was clear that you still held the same opinion. So why the apology? If it's your opinion, even though it might upset some people's apple carts, too damned bad. It's better to be true to yourself than try to appeal to faceless people on an internet board, each and every time. In my opinion, for those who need to hear that all the time...

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:05 AM
Hey thank you Hara - sincerley---- you are one of the the posters (of tha Girls) i most admire and respect.....and would like to know better....

Again TY xxxx - sexy biatch ;o) - i'm gonna come see you some day....

xd

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:06 AM
even if I have to pay ;o)

johnb
06-02-2007, 06:11 AM
i'll tell you what gets me off about a ts your hotness, and that's you in a pair of stockings

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:23 AM
i'll tell you what gets me off about a ts your hotness, and that's you in a pair of stockings

Stockings - don't know what you are talking about ?? wtf are they baby?

Its 50 Denier 'nan' type tights for me, dirty bastad :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-02-2007, 06:26 AM
I ask myself that question every day mama

this GG I talk to frequently asked me the same fuckin thing and I said to her "I'm not turned on because [said individual] is a TS or a GG, I'm turned on because that chick has a wild side I enjoy being part of............." I don't know if that makes any sense to you, I'll try to explain. I've had GG's pull down my zipper while I'm driving and just give me a crazy b/j and I've had some bad ass TS' do the same. It's just the vibe I get off of a woman individually, if she's rubbing me [pun intended] the right way then things will flow, if not GG or TS shit ain't gonna happen............

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:32 AM
I ask myself that question every day mama

this GG I talk to frequently asked me the same fuckin thing and I said to her "I'm not turned on because [said individual] is a TS or a GG, I'm turned on because that chick has a wild side I enjoy being part of............." I don't know if that makes any sense to you, I'll try to explain. I've had GG's pull down my zipper while I'm driving and just give me a crazy b/j and I've had some bad ass TS' do the same. It's just the vibe I get off of a woman individually, if she's rubbing me [pun intended] the right way then things will flow, if not GG or TS shit ain't gonna happen............

Of course JWBL - I'm sure most (*I hope) guys think like that on here.... Like you said... It's WHO we are and how HOT we come across on an
individual level...not WHAT we are...)

Blah, Blah - Jenns serious talk for June over 'n its tha first!!! whoo,hooo I can be crazy for 30days!!! int life grand !!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-02-2007, 06:35 AM
glad you understood where I was coming from, think I'll go to a stripclub on that note...............lol

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:37 AM
I know a great one..

York Road..

Stevenage...

From what I hear theres some gr8 TS there!!!

:wink:

Alchemist
06-02-2007, 06:53 AM
I really can't explain it in words. I'm REALLY attracted to femininity and it doesn't really make a difference to me if it's a GG or TS.

.....I also like hitting it from behind so that's always a plus....you know what I mean? :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Cocks are just so much more pleasing to the eye on the female form than the pussy. Somehow it just seems more....complete on the female form.

you're on your own there buddy

I love pussy

Alchemist
06-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Cocks are just so much more pleasing to the eye on the female form than the pussy. Somehow it just seems more....complete on the female form.

I love pussy

QFMFT. Love it.

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Thats what my bf says Alchemist (totally agree)- IMHO theres Nothing better than a good hard f**k and a reach around....

QMFMT ? WTF is THAT??

PLEASE enlighten me!!!

xx

Sounds good, whatever it is!! :wink:

Alchemist
06-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Thats what my bf says Alchemist (totally agree)- IMHO theres Nothing better than a good hard f**k and a reach around....

QMFMT ? WTF is THAT??

PLEASE enlighten me!!!

xx

Sounds good, whatever it is!! :wink:

Sure thing my dear, Quoted For MotherFucking Truth. :lol:

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Thank you.. And it all becomes clear :wink:

TGL
06-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Sooo..

Ive been around here for quite a while now...but fairly quiet..... NO MORE!!!! a combination of worried about not being as 'cool' or popular as the other 'more established' TS on here and maybe a few of my own issues.. op! sorry! Gesundheit...

First of all, I've always seen you as one of the girls! You are everyway as 'cool' as all the other girls, I hope you know that!

Im me from now on... like it or lump it... - oh I have a BIG 'lump' btw ;o)

And don't we all just love that 'lump' ;)

I'm interested in YOU guys... f**k me... i know me !!!

It'll be a pleasure!

SO tell me.. PLZ?

what REALLY gets u off about TS??

huh? I wanna know...

You! :lol: Seriously though, I'm not really one of the "anal guys". Anal sex doesn't really turn me on, not with a TGirl and not with a GG. I think it's the naughtiness of a TGirl that turns me on. As JWBL wrote, a lot of GGs can also do some pretty naughty things that turns me on, but there's just something about TGirls that makes them so much naughtier. Especially you Jen!

And then I would like to quote two lines from Eminem's song Stan:

I'm your biggest fan

P.S.
We should be together too ;)

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 10:20 AM
hey!

Ill answer your message tomorrow properly when i get a chance....

but thanks hunni...

why your MY official supporter I'm not sure.... but thanks!,Merci!,Danka!

Love ya xx

Vala_TS
06-02-2007, 05:40 PM

I completely agree.

Hmmmm. When humping a girl's sweet behind it's pretty boring to reach around and play with the puss, no matter the reaction. Reaching around and feeling an aching cock is so much better. Cock in arse, left hand pulling back hair, right hand stroking. Then there's the aesthetic lusting appeal of a panty bulge, the camel toe doesn't come close.

I feel the same way.

Personally, I think the pussy is disgusting, I only like cocks and assholes.

Vala,