PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Allanah and Kourtney

WendyWilliams
06-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Avn Magazine (http://www.avnmedianetwork.com/magazine/avn/) posted the top 20 Tranny and She-Male titles for May in the June issue:

1. Transsexual Prostitues 47
2. These Chicks are packing
3 Black Teenage Transsexual Nurses 3
4 Transsexual Beauty Queens 31
5 Transsexual pov 11
6. Trans Obsessions
7. ALLANAH STARS BIB BOOB ADVENTURES 2
8 ShemaleSamba Mania 30
9 Suck my Tranny COck 3
10 blonde girls with big dicks
11 transsexual imports 2
12 transsexual divas 14
13 snoodling with transsexuals 3
14 young tender trannies 20
15 tgirls city 8
16 Ultimate Texan Shemale Kourtney
17 lady boy gangbang
18 her pole his hole
19 trans brazil
20 bost tparty 5

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh wow very cool....

And they said I was box office poison!!! LOL
Sorry, Mommie Dearest refference.

I AM really pleased. Gia and I have worked our butts promoting this.

And congrats to you and Kourt Wendy for yhe success of your release.

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Well done, Allanah. Who was it that said that "success only comes before [hard] work in the dictionary". Drinks for everyone!

:)

stillies77
06-02-2007, 12:52 AM
I have a copy of Allanah's dvd!
However i cant find the Kourtney DVD anywhere!!

WendyWilliams
06-02-2007, 01:06 AM
GIa and I have the same distributor so wherever you got the Allanah dvd all you have to do (that is if its at a retail store) is ask for them to reorder the Kourtney dvd.............Otherwise its all over the internet or shemalevideostore.com.

Wendy

rick_932
06-02-2007, 01:09 AM
congrats ladies

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Wendy is Kourtney the girl that does Dolly Parton Impersonations as a showgirl? Congrats!

WendyWilliams
06-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Koutney is a showgirl and yes she does Dolly as one of her characters. She also was the first Madonna at LaCage in Vegas as well as doing Dolly for her second character.................She is a pageant girl too,,,Former 1st Runner UP to Miss Gay Usofa, 3rd runner up to Miss Continental, Former this and that.

That be her!

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Koutney is a showgirl and yes she does Dolly as one of her characters. She also was the first Madonna at LaCage in Vegas as well as doing Dolly for her second character.................She is a pageant girl too,,,Former 1st Runner UP to Miss Gay Usofa, 3rd runner up to Miss Continental, Former this and that.

That be her! I though so she is FABULOUS Dead on Dolly Parton! I saw her in St. Petersburg at the Suncoast, she is not only talented, but nice, articulate, and gives you what is in her pictures. And I heard the Suncoast Resort is relocating.

WendyWilliams
06-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Here are a few of her as Madonna,,though her VOGUE look is much more on.

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Here are a few of her as Madonna,,though her VOGUE look is much more on. very pretty. And of course thats stage make up. I am sure it's dead on, in person and on stage.

TsVanessa69
06-02-2007, 04:03 AM

That be her!
Yayy! Another show and pageant gal doin her thing! :P

hungtung1
06-30-2008, 02:41 AM

That be her!
Yayy! Another show and pageant gal doin her thing! :PYes, Kourtney is a hottie as Madonna. AND........even though they aren't shown on this thread, Kourtney has a pair of killer legs! I mean dynamite calves. On any list of great legs, Kourtney's need to be on ther somewhere!

LAtoNY
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Wendy,

Do you know the name of the video that Kourtney was in years ago where she was dressed in black leather?? Or was it just a photo shoot? Still think these were some of the hottest pics I've ever seen!

Thanks!