PDA

View Full Version : Appearing @ The Way Out Club in London, Sat. June 23

AllanahStarrNYC
06-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Appearing @ The Way Out Club, Saturday June 23 in London!

Hello boys and girls :)

For all of my UK and European friends- I will be making a promotional appearance @ The Way Out Club in London Saturday, June 23 to promote Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures 2.

I will be be giving away dvd's, signing autographs, and meeting fans. And perhaps performing. I hope the UK girls from this site will come out- I would love to meet Alison and Jennifer, and of course see Farrah again.

For more details check out

www.TheWayOutClub.com

The Way Out Club
9 Crosswall (off Minories) London EC3
From 9pm to 4am
(near Aldgate and Tower Hill tube stations)
£10 B4 11pm then £12

I will send the official flyer out very soon...

Kisses

Allanah

foolish99
06-01-2007, 09:23 PM
WOW --- I will definitely be there --- sounds amazing ---

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 03:16 AM
me n my bf are there hunni !!... REALLY looking foreward to meeting you...

xx

tsloverdave
06-02-2007, 11:40 AM
cool allanah.. i will be there..... missed ya the last time... looking forward to finally meeting you, will also be nice to meet jennifer too and anyone else from hung angels who turns up.....

Hope your having a nice time in the UK Allanah

Dave
xoxo

TSLoverUK999
06-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Gutted ! I was going to make a real effort to come to London this year if you came on tour again, I've got a really important function that date :(

Oh well maybe next year :cry:

Kriss
06-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Have fun. The Way Out only attracts losers desperate for blatant men in wigs and skirts. On the plus side, you'll be the most beautiful person in there with your tits and plastic face. If you do see a hot hung angel in there she'll without a doubt be anything but British.

WANKER

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Have fun. The Way Out only attracts losers desperate for blatant men in wigs and skirts. On the plus side, you'll be the most beautiful person in there with your tits and plastic face. If you do see a hot hung angel in there she'll without a doubt be anything but British.

WANKER

CO-SIGN...

MiaIsabella1985
06-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Sounds Like Fun . . . Count Me In!!!

Me and My Friends Will definitly try to be there

Hopefully It will be as much fun as the Miss International Goddess Pageant

bi-smooth
06-14-2007, 07:07 PM
hi allanah am really looking forward 2 seeing you again.maybe even alittle bit more of you than last time you were here lol.
didn't get your last dvd couldn't get near you.maybe you can save one for me am Tony Starr so that way you will know who to give the dvd too.
Well i can only ask lol
see you ther huns
xxxxxxxx