PDA

View Full Version : Ya know your having a bad day when?

lisaparadise
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
you wake up and your daughter is throwing up on me when shes waking me up telling me shes sick,so i call the school tell them shes sick and wont be attending school today so i call back my 3 appointments for the day to reshedule,later on in the day i head off to the store to get ginger ale and and pissin down rain in my car cause i left the sunroof open,i lay down and snuggle with mack and fall asleep waking up at 6 cause my nebour and her 3 kids come over for her nightly coffee,so im running late for my 9 oclock cam show at goodhandys by this time its 7 and i need to get my ass in the shower and get ready to leave so im on the road at 745 driving like a maniac so im not late for work toronto is about 60 mins from my home,so im coming down hamilton mountain doing 140 i look in the mirrer and the cherries come on its like wtf so im there waiting till this young guy gives me a ticket so now im like omg i so hate being late so i drive faster lol get there at 1 minute to 9 so i run up to get change for parking and mercedes sees me and presents me with fresh cut flowers it was so sweet so forgeting to put money in the meter i come down to do it at 10 30 and my freakin cars gone its like yu gotta be shittin me im calling around trying to find my car lol i locate it way the hell in scarborough get a taxi were driving to get the car and the driver says to me your pretty happy for getting your car towed and i looked at him and said ya its a good thing i just smoked a joint with kim or id be really pissey right now lol so if this is gods way of punishing me then all i gotta say is ,ya cant beat me motherfucker but then again tommorrow is another day lol

CORVETTEDUDE
06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Some days you eat the Bear, and some days, the Bear eats you!!! :shrug