PDA

View Full Version : Madison Returns. Yeehaw! :)

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 03:29 AM
Okay, guys. The gorgeous Madison graces us with her lovely beauty once more. Europe had never had it so good as it did recently with the sojourn of this goddess. Here is more fodder for the fantasies.

This woman is simply byoo-tee-full !!!

Sublime I tell ya. :)

By the way, as of last night the lovely Madison was having the same trouble reducing her images on her PC that I was on my Mac a month ago. Any of you PCers want to post some advice on here on how to do it in case she is still having problems? I finally figured out my iPhoto, as many of you might remember, but I have no ideal on how to do it on a PC. Anyone want to pipe in. It might mean more heavenly images of this lovely goddess.

Ay, ya, yay!

:)

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 03:30 AM
... Time for a very cold shower. :)

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 04:20 AM
(sigh) ... More lovely reverie material. I've never envied pigeons until I saw that shot.

(swooooooon)

TomSelis
06-01-2007, 04:26 AM
Ahhh...Venice. Good time of year to be there.

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 04:35 AM

Tom,

Forget Venice for a second, will ya. Do you know anything about reducing images on a PC? I want to see more of this heavenly vision.

Ecstatic
06-01-2007, 04:35 AM
Gorgeous, realgirls.

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Gorgeous, realgirls.

I hope you aren't referring to moi, Ecstatic. I'm just a conduit at the moment for this lovely woman.

... Do you know anything about reducing images on a PC, by the way?

Thank you anyway. She is a dream is she not?

Tanuki
06-01-2007, 04:57 AM
hot

TomSelis
06-01-2007, 05:09 AM

Tom,

Forget Venice for a second, will ya. Do you know anything about reducing images on a PC? I want to see more of this heavenly vision.

I'm surprised no one has helped you yet. Not that I really know what I'm doing, but I'm sure some smartass will come and correct me. So either way, help is on the way!

If you have a pic program like MS Paint or something, just open the file in the viewer, edit the size down. I think if you scale the height the width will scale down proportionally.

*shrug*

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Thanks, Tom. I am sure there are quite a few programs that can do the trick since there is so much software for PCs. I'm just not familiar with Microsoft and PCs. It took me a few tries to get iPhoto down, and Macs are far more user-friendly than anything I've encountered in my limited experience on a PC.

Thanks. :)

melanie
06-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Sweet.

Ecstatic
06-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Gorgeous, realgirls.

I hope you aren't referring to moi, Ecstatic. I'm just a conduit at the moment for this lovely woman.

... Do you know anything about reducing images on a PC, by the way?

Thank you anyway. She is a dream is she not?

LOL!! Yeah, you're the hottest thing on two legs, real! Of course, I meant Madison, who is dreamy indeed. Very lovely lady.

There are many programs which can resize images for you, the premier photo editing software on either the PC or the Mac being Photoshop. But Paintbox, MS Paint, LView, ULead, there's a number of programs that she can use. I believe there's even some online resources for image manipulation, though as a Photoshop user since 1993 I haven't had to look into any of them.

LG
06-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Madison is one of the prettiest, sexiest girls I've seen. And it seems she posts here too.

RawNY
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM

Forget Venice, We'll always have Paris. Heres looking at you, Madison.

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
LOL!! Yeah, you're the hottest thing on two legs, real! Of course, I meant Madison, who is dreamy indeed. Very lovely lady.

There are many programs which can resize images for you, the premier photo editing software on either the PC or the Mac being Photoshop. But Paintbox, MS Paint, LView, ULead, there's a number of programs that she can use. I believe there's even some online resources for image manipulation, though as a Photoshop user since 1993 I haven't had to look into any of them.

LOL. Hey, I do have nice legs (when I've worked out in the past, that is). ;) Yes, how could I overlook the ubiquitous Photoshop? I've never used an online photo host site to manipulate any pictures, but I like what I've seen of the Kodak site. It's good to have a site like that as a "back-up" I think.

My feeling is that Madison will provide quite a feast for the eyes and imagination once she does start reducing pictures and posting them on here. Yes, "dreamy" and "lovely" are terms that describe her to a "T". She also has this wholesome, clean sexiness about her too. ...I like utilizing the following term to describe her:

Sublime:
Courtesy of Merriam-Webster

(adjective in this case)

1 a: lofty, grand, or exalted in thought, expression, or manner b: of outstanding spiritual, intellectual, or moral worth C: tending to inspire awe usually because of elevated quality (as of beauty, nobility, or grandeur) or transcendent excellence 2 a. archaic : high in place bobsolete : lofty of mien : haughty c capitalized : supreme — used in a style of address ...

Minutemouse9
06-01-2007, 09:37 PM
By the way, as of last night the lovely Madison was having the same trouble reducing her images on her PC that I was on my Mac a month ago. Any of you PCers want to post some advice on here on how to do it in case she is still having problems? I finally figured out my iPhoto, as many of you might remember, but I have no ideal on how to do it on a PC. Anyone want to pipe in. It might mean more heavenly images of this lovely goddess.

I use Photoshop for editing.

Have you tried Picasa? It's freee and I hear good things about it.

http://picasa.google.com

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 11:13 PM
I use Photoshop for editing.

Have you tried Picasa? It's freee and I hear good things about it.

http://picasa.google.com

Thanks, MM9. I for one will check into that one also ... hmmm, is it free he wonders?

Realgirls4me
06-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Lovely pics. Got anymore when she was on her travels? She is so beautiful.

I don't think I'm at liberty to say. :) ;)

Yes, she is very beautiful.

whatsupwithat
06-03-2007, 03:26 AM
She's back? yay! :)

tgirl in platform heels
06-04-2007, 02:50 PM
the absolute simplest way to resize a few images is visiting a site like this www.resize2mail.com

Realgirls4me
10-22-2007, 10:41 PM
With Madison on the minds of several posters in here, I just had to resurrect this thread.

What a dream. :)

BeardedOne
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
With Madison on the minds of several posters in here, I just had to resurrect this thread.

What a dream. :)

Though I have yet to meet her, we've encountered each other on the net a couple of times and I've been impressed with her online personality.

If only... :?

Nikka
10-22-2007, 11:31 PM
hot pics :):)

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 11:36 PM
very hot indeed ;

BXCanada
10-23-2007, 06:34 AM
:jawdrop

she is the spiting image of my fiance... once again...

:jawdrop

Dkg
10-23-2007, 06:46 AM
Definitely a cutie, but who is she? and where is she back from??

Madison
10-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Definitely a cutie, but who is she? and where is she back from??Hi Dkg back from Venice,Italy..

TGasMutiny
11-21-2007, 03:27 AM
Madison, you are amazing :lol:

Anubis1079
11-21-2007, 05:48 AM
as far as reducing images, get ifranview

Kramer
11-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Yes you are a beautiful as ever. Too bad you only made 1 video. I would love to see more and more. :shock:

You look the same as when you were in Astoria, great! 8)

Castor_Troy05
04-11-2013, 11:57 AM
She's in London at the moment, though I don't know if she uses the name Madison any more