PDA

View Full Version : AROD

PatrickFromNYC
06-01-2007, 03:01 AM
Report: Alex Rodriguez 'Likes the She-Male, Muscular Type'
Posted May 31st 2007 12:43PM by Matt Watson
Filed under: New York, Yankees, AL East, MLB Gossip, MLB Media Watch

Brace yourself, this will be a little shocking: Alex Rodriguez likes strip clubs. I know, crazy, huh? A millionaire athlete enjoys naked women. But as the New York Daily News tells us, not just any naked women ...
A petite stripper at the Hustler Club said A-Rod "likes the she-male, muscular type. They brought me up to the champagne room one time. I spun around once and that was it. I'm not his type."
It's not my cup of tea, but hey, whatever floats his boat. Apparently, though, A-Rod is something a bit more than an occasional strip club customer:

"A-Rod is known as the king of the strip clubs," a source said. "He gives the girls his number to meet somewhere else later on."

He also goes to a private social club in Chelsea that fronts as a poker club but also hosts wild, after-hours sex romps, a source said.

Some claimed Rodriguez even shoots X-rated text messages to his favorite strippers across the country.

"He loves to text dirty," said a strip club insider. "His wife should check his messages."
Ah yes, his wife -- that was the point of all these articles. Apparently Rodriguez and his wife Cynthia are on the rocks: she was seen leaving their apartment with a bunch of luggage yesterday, and New York Post talked to a neighbor who verified that the couple has been seen arguing lately. Not only that, but after the Post put a picture of A-Rod and a blond lady friend on the front page of the paper yesterday, witnesses across the country (Las Vegas, Seattle, Dallas ...) came out of the woodwork telling the Post and Daily News that they've seen him hitting up clubs and strip joints with the same woman.

Rodriguez has refused to comment about any of this, except for saying he doesn't expect it will be a distraction. Joe Torre agreed with him, and then said the media coverage has been "over the line" ... which is kind of hard to disagree with. Then again, athletes are entertainers, and gossip is entertainment. You can't get paid $252 million and expect to stay out of the public eye.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Arod's dream stripper
http://www.fugly.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1486a538c0eaa45dd167

TomSelis
06-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Arod's dream stripper

U wrong for that....

chanel_girly
06-01-2007, 04:41 AM
/////

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-01-2007, 04:48 AM
if you can't name names then it's bullshit

Tanuki
06-01-2007, 04:59 AM
I cant figure it out.. Who is it?

TJT
06-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Those tranny-chaser rumors have been flying around about ARod for a few years. Opposing fans can be pretty vocal about it when he comes to town.

The same type of rumors surrounded Magic Johnson in the 80's. As Eddie Murphy was his wingman in those days,who knows on that one?

ToyBoy6669
06-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Arod's dream stripper

condem me if you want lol, I'd hit it hard

whatsupwithat
06-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Those tranny-chaser rumors have been flying around about ARod for a few years. Opposing fans can be pretty vocal about it when he comes to town.

The same type of rumors surrounded Magic Johnson in the 80's. As Eddie Murphy was his wingman in those days,who knows on that one?

All true.

Felicia Katt
06-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Im not gonna name names but you guys can figure it out but Arod used to date a hung angel and one of my best friends. She's still in touch with him. Ive seen pictures and Videos of them together! He paid for alot of her surgeries! So he has a thing for the T girls! She told me he has a stinky ass...lol

Alyssa Paris

hey girl, is it who I think it is? :)

FK

chanel_girly
06-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Felicia Katt,
Who do u think it is?

Alyssa :P

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Timex Social Club-Lryics Song: Rumors
Copyright 1986
Composers: M. Thompson/M. Marshall/A. Hill

Verse 1
How do rumors get started, they’re started by the jealous people and They get mad seeing something they had and somebody else is holding They tell me that temptation is very hard to resist But these wicked women, ooh, they just persist Maybe you think it’s cute, but girl, I’m not impressed I'll tell you one time only with my business please don’t mess

Chorus
(When you) look at all these rumors surrounding me every day I just need some time, some time to get away from From all these rumors, I can’t take it no more My best friend said there’s one out now about me and the girl next door

Verse 2

Did you hear the one about Tina, some say she’s much too loose That came straight from a guy who claims he’s tasted her juice Did you hear the one about Michael, some say he must be gay I tryed to argue, but they said if he was straight he wouldn’t move that way Did you hear that one about Susan, some say she’s just a tease In a camisole she’s six feet tall, she’ll knock you to your knees

Chorus
(When you) look at all these rumors surrounding me every day I just need some time, some time to get away from From all these rumors, I can’t take it no more My best friend said there’s one out now about me and the girl next door

Verse 3
I can’t go no place without somebody pointing a finger I can’t show my face ‘cause when it comes to rumors I’m a dead ringer It seems from rumors I just can’t get away I'll bet there’ll even be rumors floating around on Judgment Day I’ll think I’ll write my congressman and tell him to pass a bill So the next time they catch somebody starting rumors, shoot to kill

Chorus

Bridge

What’s mine is mine, I ain’t got time for rumors in my life I’m a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life What’s mine is mine, I ain’t got time for rumors in my life (Look at all these rumors) I’m a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life What’s mine is mine, I ain’t got time for rumors in my life (Look at all these rumors) I’m a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life

Chorus

Vamp

Stop (Stop) spreading those rumors around
Stop (Stop) spreading the lies

Stop (Stop) spreadig those rumors
around Stop (Stop) spreading the lies

TomSelis
06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
This might knock Arod out of his rhythm. They showed the chick on the news this morning.

hwbs
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
i dont really care 4 arod personally....im not gonna hate...instead i will give HI-5'S all around...

PatrickFromNYC
06-02-2007, 08:16 AM
I`m sorry I posted this...I know AROD loves the strip clubs and I thought it was of interest to this forum that the quote was that he liked the "shemale type".

I`m not a fan of AROD but BS rumors are not fair.

chanel_girly
06-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Im not gonna name names but you guys can figure it out but Arod used to date a hung angel and one of my best friends. She's still in touch with him. Ive seen pictures and Videos of them together! He paid for alot of her surgeries! So he has a thing for the T girls! She told me he has a stinky ass...lol

Alyssa Paris

Nothing in the message I wrote was BS. Its all true. If you don't like the truth that's fine. I not making up a rumor, Its a fact! Believe what you want!

sdman
11-26-2007, 03:00 PM

Alyssa Paris

LOL why don't you name some names what's it going to hurt and i'm laughing about his ass.

Steve-Oh
11-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Arod's dream stripper

JWBL,
You have helped me to realize why I like trannies!
You.
You're good.
YOU have a gift.

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2008, 07:12 AM

Alyssa Paris

Nothing in the message I wrote was BS. Its all true. If you don't like the truth that's fine. I not making up a rumor, Its a fact! Believe what you want!

It's interesting some of the shit you see when you go over old topics

Would also explain JP's current Eros rates.

;)