PDA

View Full Version : What happened to J

Legend
06-01-2007, 01:03 AM
I was reading up some old topics and notice that all of his posts are gone because some are quoted by other users?

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 01:06 AM
probably banned for rockin the boat too much.

Coroner
06-01-2007, 01:20 AM
He´s for sure not banned. I think JWBL once said he´s left the forum, I quote "J has left the building".

LG
06-01-2007, 01:35 AM
probably banned for rockin the boat too much.

I thought so but it's very likely he asked for the posts to be removed. There were also a few posts where he was a little abusive to another member and that may have tipped it, but I don't think so.

On the whole he seemed like a cool guy who made interesting posts and often made me laugh. Many other members feel that way.

Some people said he might be lurking, but I doubt it. It's not his style. And I doubt he'll return anytime soon.

NYCe
06-01-2007, 02:05 AM
He never was. It was all smoke and mirrors.

whatsupwithat
06-01-2007, 02:08 AM
I liked that guy.

Kriss
06-01-2007, 03:14 AM
J was very cool and brought much humour to the board. a bit uptight at times (i honestly thought TJ345 was a J alias at first, i know i am wrong now, sorry J ) I also suspected J of being 'dominant cad' and others, incl;uding 'silklove' who i now know to be 'silvester'. In fact there are only 37 people posting here, all the rest are 'bogus' profiles,it's true, just ask any of my aliases.

Felicia Katt
06-01-2007, 07:25 AM
he joined a Monastery

FK

chefmike
06-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Josh had asked for his account to be deleted, didn't he?

J will always be aces in my book, and I might still have a PM that has his myspace address, but I don't do myspace, nor will I ever...I'd just as soon watch 'American Idol', and that's never gonna happen...

Nevertheless, J will one day return to HA, just as McCarthur returned to the PI....

chefmike
06-01-2007, 08:35 AM
J was very cool and brought much humour to the board. a bit uptight at times (i honestly thought TJ345 was a J alias at first, i know i am wrong now, sorry J ) I also suspected J of being 'dominant cad' and others, incl;uding 'silklove' who i now know to be 'silvester'. In fact there are only 37 people posting here, all the rest are 'bogus' profiles,it's true, just ask any of my aliases.

As myself, and also Quinn have said before, J would never crawl back here hiding under a new identity, unlike many others here...

chefmike
06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
blah blah, yeah we made a pact to bully around poor innocent shmucks like u.... and of course ill continue reading, why not? i read when im bored or need passion...

its simple, this site consists of the following:

the mods; from what i know all relatively well adjusted dealing with reality

the non member peekers; probably married, sexually confused, most likely republicans

the older, been there done that crowd; contribute interesting stuff every so often, write pretty well, respect the witty and insightful ones here, sometimes play peacemaker and tryin to squeeze as much as possible from memories, discourse and who knows what other surprises life offers

the filthy cumcatchers: the ones who beg for cock, who have no shame in describing their method of masterbation without request, who skip through any meaningful conversation and are here just to feel like they arent as pathetic as their inner self says cause wombat discussed his anal warts, posted pics of it and is even more low than they are

the witty bunch: not always a hit with their posts, but u can count on a few general quips and humrous observations in an above average rate

the trouble makers: playin the conservative card, playing the top vs bottom card, playin the racist card, playin the jesus is lord and came from outerspace card, etc.

the girls: some stars, some in their mind, some out of their mind, all valuable here, and thankfully many with good insight, despite agendas, into fields other than the ts community

the clueless ones: the know they like it, they dont know why, theyre way too concerned with figuring out why, probably from the south, probably love the lord, and probably not too successful in life

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

The above is one of my favorite rants from J, which was directed at the rodent who refers to himself as hondarobot....

Kriss
06-01-2007, 04:06 PM
As myself, and also Quinn have said before, J would never crawl back here hiding under a new identity, unlike many others here...

I never suggested that he would "crawl back", more 'kick the doors in and stir it up' under a new identity, purely for mischief. I prefer to remember J the joker rather than J the uptight pedant.