PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Bikini Youtube

Vicki Richter
05-31-2007, 08:47 PM
What do you think? Deal or no deal? Can I be taken seriously on youtube wearing a bikini?

ARMANIXXX
05-31-2007, 08:51 PM
lol

I'm so there :lol:

JasperV
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM
I'd take you seriously no matter what you had or didn't have on.

Iori
05-31-2007, 09:15 PM
Great idea. All the more reason to watch it again and again. By 3rd time I should be able to focus and listen.
:D

traumatism
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
i think you should do it wearing a nice formal suit and tie job :P

skyler
05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
go for it beautiful! 8)

mikie49
05-31-2007, 10:59 PM
I would watch over and over! Love to see it!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
smh

trannyluvr16
05-31-2007, 11:44 PM
Nope. If you want to make a point you have to cover up because if you don't, all people are going to see is the skin, unless you're ugly, which you are most definitely not.

Regardless, loved the breast video, and can't wait to see more.

hayduke
05-31-2007, 11:50 PM
I agree with some of the others. If you are discussing serious topics then I bikini is going to be a distraction. If you are just basically chatting or answering viewers questions then a bikini is no big deal.

-Evan

What do you think? Deal or no deal? Can I be taken seriously on youtube wearing a bikini?

elo
06-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Nothing wrong with a bikini or even a microkini.I´m not taking someone serious or not depending on what he or she is wearing.

I would recomend some of these below.

Harrys Boy
06-01-2007, 12:43 AM
The bikini is always a good idea, but if your doing this alot now some variety would be nice

STEVEJOHNSON
06-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Vicki Richter,
You are so Beautiful I can't believe how modest you are. You are the best!

Steve

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Bikini is fine, because as I see this now, its a sort of "variety show".

If that's what this is or turns out to be, then its a good idea.

The main point, is she is showing herself.

In fact, I just came up with a new idea.

Vicki, raise yourself out of bed on your next morning, ruffled hair, puffy nose, Bassy voice, bad breath, and all......tell everyone what your doing. Cook some breakfast or something.

In the entertainment industry, its called "getting naked".

You're on the right track.

Just expand. You in front of the computer all the time will get old soon. You may need a new or different camera though.

Show yourself without fear, even though you still have it.

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Btw,

I'm drinking.

lol.

Still, good advice, even if drunk, is still good advice.

Oli
06-01-2007, 01:22 AM

If not you, who?

STEVEJOHNSON
06-01-2007, 01:28 AM
I have been watching your You Tube stuff and you are great! Such a natural at the media thing. Add maintream production to internet unedited content and you have mainstream audience

STEVEJOHNSON
06-01-2007, 01:36 AM
In your films, I always thought you were the best actor of all. That's not just a lame complement. I have seen them all, and you are the best for imagination, fantasy, and overall performance.

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 01:46 AM
In your films, I always thought you were the best actor of all. That's not just a lame complement. I have seen them all, and you are the best for imagination, fantasy, and overall performance.

:roll:

chiefusb
06-01-2007, 01:47 AM
yeah you'd be taken seriously, though in the process you'll make quite a few of us guys happy

roy404
06-02-2007, 07:37 AM

I am a subscriber to your Video's on youtube and I have to say that you come accross as an intelligent woman with a path in front of her and strong convictions.

Yes you can be taken seriously in a bikini as you are not an airhead like "The Girls Next Door"

Vicki Richter
06-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I like to bring that sense of complexity to TS adult entertainment. I feel that youtube is a good medium. When I get back home, expect some good things - as soon as I get my laptop to work with youtubes.

razoredge1975
06-02-2007, 11:55 AM
i cant wait to see more of your youtubes

Mahahari
06-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Vicki,
If you have some full frontal shots , with that giant clit of yours trying to burst thru the fabric , you will own every drop of semen I can produce....
Mike

hondarobot
06-02-2007, 05:02 PM
The Youtube videos are definately great. It's the next level for Vicki Richter, I think, since she was the first TS adult performer to explore more open interaction with her fans via her various forums and other online communication.

I personally think that some things may be a bit too personal to include in the videos, like a tour of her houses or whatever. I don't see why anyone would need that information unless they are an aspiring burgler or something. Just my two cents on that subject.

A guided tour of the various aquarium/reefs sometime would be interesting, though.

Great stuff, I think she's really onto something here.

:)

hondarobot
06-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I like to bring that sense of complexity to TS adult entertainment. I feel that youtube is a good medium. When I get back home, expect some good things - as soon as I get my laptop to work with youtubes.

I think a video tour of your aquariums/reefs would be very interesting, with commentary on what is involved in creating those enviroments.

If you were wearing a bikini, that would be nice as well.

Although honestly, this is Youtube were talking about, not Lubetube. You could just wear jeans and a shirt. But you do look nice in a bikini, so whatever.

Dirty_Di
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Go for it babe!!

Vicki Richter
06-06-2007, 05:28 PM

People are going to think you are an alt ID of mine giving myself compliments if you keep this up. For the record I am not SteveJohnson.

But thank you very much for the large array of compliments.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 05:36 PM
answering questions..........................hmmmmmmmmm

hehehe