PDA

View Full Version : where's Mandy???

dreamer
05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey --where'd you go? ---I dunno ---you're so pretty ---could you do us all a flavor ----and say hello -----you look so cool smoking that J in the tub ---you look so serene with your hands on that nature walk tree ---your skin so fair ---smile so true ------please ---please oh goddess of this lonely universe ---grant my eyes the treasure of your glow ----

tsmandy
05-31-2007, 08:21 PM
What a sweet thing to write. Me, well, I've moved to the woods to some land my partner and I purchased and I've been busy removing Himalayan Blackberries, doing forest restoration, creating magical places for photo shoots and video work on my land. I haven't set up an internet connection out there yet, so I only go online when I'm in town.

Don't worry, soon you will see some really exciting stuff coming from my end of things, and once the rain starts up again I will be online more.

Till then... enjoy spring

xoxo
mandy

chefmike
05-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Mandy's a hottie, isn't she?

Vala_TS
05-31-2007, 09:12 PM
What a sweet thing to write. Me, well, I've moved to the woods to some land my partner and I purchased and I've been busy removing Himalayan Blackberries, doing forest restoration, creating magical places for photo shoots and video work on my land. I haven't set up an internet connection out there yet, so I only go online when I'm in town.

Don't worry, soon you will see some really exciting stuff coming from my end of things, and once the rain starts up again I will be online more.

Till then... enjoy spring

xoxo
mandy

Wow, I'm impressed. Forest restoration, there needs to be a lot more of that going on everywhere, esp. in the midwest where farming has led to major deforestation. I know, another issue but great job. I thought I was the only TS who wanted to live in a house in the forest. Where do you have to go in the pacific northwest to find the mossy trees? I was in the Seattle-Vancouver area back in March but I didn't see any.

Vala,

tsmandy
05-31-2007, 09:34 PM
mandy

Where do you have to go in the pacific northwest to find the mossy trees? I was in the Seattle-Vancouver area back in March but I didn't see any.

Vala,[/quote]

Trees with moss are everywhere out here. In the woods, in the parks, in peoples back yards. Shady wet places. Gosh, this is kind of a nasty topic eh?

Vala_TS
06-01-2007, 04:25 AM
I never saw any, I saw the right type of trees but none with moss on them. I guess that was just my luck! Or is there a mossy season and a non-mossy season?

Vala,

MonsieurValentine
06-01-2007, 04:36 AM
yes, she is.