PDA

View Full Version : CSI:NY T-girl killed tonight

freak
05-31-2007, 03:57 AM
Just seen the preview of CSI:NY, it has a t-girl that gets killed tonight, anyone going to watch it, or seen it if it is a rerun

TomSelis
05-31-2007, 04:22 AM
Candis Cayne is in it.

TsJennifer
05-31-2007, 06:29 AM
yup its my gf candis.

Felicia Katt
05-31-2007, 07:58 AM
am watching it now (West Coast time) and in addition to Candis, Jazzmun, who is a friend of mine who performs at Peanuts, was in it. :) she is much nicer in person than she acted on the show.

FK

Realgirls4me
05-31-2007, 08:20 AM
Shit! I just woke up after a nap (long day) and missed the entire episode. Damn it!

Grrrrrrrr. :x

Here's a suggestion for a PERMANENT sticky: Let's have one titled something like TS Women In The Mainstream Media, or some other more apt title. In this thread, anything -- I mean ANYTHING -- dealing with transgendered people as the main or secondary topic would be posted by the posters here. For example, within the last month both MSNBC AND Barbara Walters had some good specials dealing with TS teenagers and TS 20 somethings and I don't know if either special was mentioned in here. Just a thought.

justatransgirl
05-31-2007, 10:16 AM
That's a great idea!

I saw the Barbara Walters special. In fact a little trans boy, Ashton, in our local community here in San Diego and his mom were on it. He's like 11 and already becoming a public voice.

Although I for one have heard enough of Jenny Boyland and her perfect life in the ivory tower university...

Hugs,
TS Jamie

Bigguy
05-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Shit! I just woke up after a nap (long day) and missed the entire episode. Damn it!
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=14750

Try the link in that topic and watch it online.

ILuvGurls
05-31-2007, 05:05 PM

a DVR/Tivo is a wonderful thing.

Realgirls4me
06-01-2007, 02:24 AM

a DVR/Tivo is a wonderful thing.

Thanks, Bigguy.

ILuvGurls: I don't tivo. My friend broke it down to me just last month as to its history, and how it works. He sticks to his original Tivo box he bought about four years ago, and claimed that Tivo was ripped off, thus his loyalty to his box. He said a lot of negative things about today's DVRs.