PDA

View Full Version : One last Friday at 7969

Felicia Katt
05-30-2007, 07:51 AM
I just got the news from the MC of the show that there will be one last Friday nite at the old 7969 location, this coming Friday, June 1, 2007. I'm sure they will put on a great last show, and will probably have info and flyers for the new locations.

FK

DJ_Asia
05-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Tell Julian AKA Viva I said hola

Sad to see this place forcing the TS nights out...just another nail in the LA coffin

luv4Tgirls
05-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Felicia, so Peanuts is closing for good or just moving to a new place? We need west coast coverage like they have the east coast. I have been wanting to go to Peanuts for some time and now where does one go?

Lensman
05-31-2007, 11:50 PM
There is always Saturday nights at Syren not far from the club 7969/Peanuts. This is a club for t-girls and their admirers.
Lensman

Felicia, so Peanuts is closing for good or just moving to a new place? We need west coast coverage like they have the east coast. I have been wanting to go to Peanuts for some time and now where does one go?

johnb
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
i guess my only complaint is that those pictures of Felicia aren't big enough

Felicia Katt
06-01-2007, 01:10 AM
They are just relocating to a different venue. Starting Monday June 4th, the show will go on at the Palms nightclub. They will be having a Friday nite event at a different location, and will be finalizing and announcing where in the very near future. I will post it here as soon as I can.

Syren is Saturdays and is well worth going to as well. Mondays and Fridays at Peanuts, and Saturdays at Siren.

FK

Madison
06-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Are you sure tomorrow is the last night? I thought it was this past Monday..

Felicia Katt
06-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Are you sure tomorrow is the last night? I thought it was this past Monday..

Hey girl, yes, I got the word straight from Viva

FK

Roman_Flu
06-02-2007, 07:11 AM
is it gonna be nice?..............I'd really like to go...anybody wants to come with me? :oops: I live in the area.

Felicia Katt
06-04-2007, 03:04 AM
Monday, June 4 will be the first night at the new location at THE PALMS NIGHTCLUB" 8572 Santa Monica blvd.. West Hollywood.

There will be at least one more Friday at the old club 7969 location on June 8, 2007. I'll announce if there will be any additional nights there, or the new location as soon as I know.

or you can check here for updates
http://www.myspace.com/50401497

FK