PDA

View Full Version : Rehab..........................................Con grats Amy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no.
Yes I been black, but when I come back
You wont know, know, know.

I ain’t got the time
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s tried to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.

I’d rather be at home with ray
I ain’t got 70 days
Cos there’s nothing, nothing you can teach me
That I can’t learn, from yester halfaway

Didn’t get a lot in class
But I know it don’t come in a shot glass

They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
You wont know, know, know.

I aint got the time,
And if my Daddy thinks im fine,
He’s tried to make me go to rehab,
I wont go, go, go.

The man said, why you think you here?
I said, I got no idea
Im gonna, im gonna loose my baby
So I always keep a bottle near

Said, I just think you’re depressed
Kiss me, yeah baby
And the rest

I’m tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
You wont know, know, know

I don’t ever wanna drink again
I just, ooo, I just need a friend
Im not gonna spend 10 weeks
Have everyone think im on the mend

It’s not just my pride
It’s just til these tears have dried

They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
Yes I been black, but when I come back,
You wont know, know, know

I aint got the time,
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s trying to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.

muhmuh
05-29-2007, 02:20 PM
and i thought your other threads were pure randomness but this has them beaten hands down

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 02:52 PM
she's on the cover of just about every NYC newspaper high as a kite and all the papers have Lindsey's going back to rehab....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Out of it & back to rehab

Lindsay hits rock bottom as she's found trashed in pal's car 2 days after car crash

By GEORGE RUSH, CRISTINA KINON and LEO STANDORA

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, May 29th 2007, 4:00 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/05/29/amd_lindsaylohan.jpg

Lindsay Lohan collapsed in a car after clubbing, courtesy of X17online. Click image to see more pictures.
BAD GIRLS GONE WILD

Lindsay Lohan isn't the only starlet to find herself making headlines for her troubled lifestyle.

PARIS HILTON - The hotel heiress will have to leave behind purse-size pooch Tinkerbell and all other accessories when she goes to a Los Angeles County jail for violating her probation on a DUI conviction. Hilton, 26, is due to report by June 5 to serve 23 days of a 45-day sentence.

NICOLE RICHIE - Crooner Lionel Richie's daughter could find herself joining her "Simple Life" co-star Paris in the slammer. The ultra-petite 25-year-old had allegedly been smoking pot and popping Vicodin pills when she was busted last December for driving on the wrong side of a California freeway. It's her second DUI arrest, and a conviction would mean she would have to serve time.

BRITNEY SPEARS - The pop tart checked into rehab after a bizarre meltdown in February during which she shaved her head. Since then, Brit, 25, has been taking steps toward a comeback, but signs that all isn't well resurfaced this month when she threw a hissy fit aboard an L.A.-to-Miami flight because the United Airlines plane didn't have leather seats. The crew, obviously unwilling to listen to more of Ms. Spears' shrewish spiel, let her off the plane.

The party may finally be over for Lindsay Lohan.

The star-crossed starlet is headed back to rehab, In Touch Weekly magazine reported last night, after a wild Memorial Day weekend in which she crashed her car, was busted for DUI and was later photographed passed out in a car.

"She finally realizes it's the right thing to do," In Touch quoted a friend of the actress as saying. "She is going willingly."

The magazine said the "Georgia Rule" star was due to check into Promises in Malibu, Calif. - the same facility Britney Spears went to this year after shaving her head.

The report came as the Web site x17online.com posted photos showing LiLo - who won't be able to drink legally until she turns 21 on July 2 - taken just 48 hours after the crash. They show a seemingly wasted Lohan passed out in the passenger seat of a car driven by friend and deejay to the stars Samantha Ronson.

The pair had just left a Memorial Day pool party at Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood when a paparazzo caught up to them at a gas station around 4a.m. yesterday, x17 said.

Ronson tried in vain to rouse her sleeping pal, who wore a gray hoodie but no seatbelt, when she realized a photographer was snapping away, x17 said.

Ironically, the photos show a medallion dangling in front of the slumbering star from the rear-view mirror. It reads "30 Days" - a reference to the number of days of sobriety.

One particularly shocking photo shows Lohan out of the car and on her knees, being watched over by two unidentified men as she seems to vomit on the sidewalk.

Another shot shows what appears to be an inch-long fresh cut on the back of her left hand. It was unclear how or when she got the injury.

Lohan's rep did not respond to repeated phone calls and e-mails seeking comment.

The actress' early morning antics came on the same weekend she was cited for driving under the influence after crashing her Mercedes convertible in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Investigators found what they believed to be cocaine in the car after the accident, which happened around 5:30 a.m. Saturday after a night of club crawling.

Cops said Lohan could face additional charges when she appears in court Aug. 24.

It's the latest in a series of increasingly out-of-control episodes for the young actress. Last summer, a producer scolded herfor failing to show up on the set of the movie "Georgia Rule." She checked into rehab in January, but it wasn't long before she was back on the club scene.

And this month she reportedly was thrown out of a hotel where she made a scene after catching love interest Calum Best with another woman.

The actress' friends are hoping the tumultuous weekend will serve as a wakeup call.

"It's a tough time for her right now," said a close friend, who asked not to be identified. "Everyone is hoping that this is a learning lesson to all."

stillies77
05-29-2007, 02:59 PM
whadda fuckin mess.

muhmuh
05-29-2007, 03:16 PM
what kind of newspaper would rund lohan on the front page ? the sun ?

and btw i much prefer whats on the cover of our paper today
http://p3.focus.de/img/gen/t/g/HBtgvbr2_Pxgen_r_467xA.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
yeah that is a great cover

can't wait to go back to Holland

but this Lohan shit is funny as hell

gimmeurblood
05-29-2007, 03:22 PM
i was just in wendys bitching about all these famous people/jail stuff the other day. mostly the paris hilton thing cuz she got her time reduced by half, i wish i coiuld do that with multiple convictions...i've try so hard to keep my record clean. im moving to hollywood and taking up being famous

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 03:26 PM
cocaine bags in my car (no cocaine, just the bags) alone would get me probably 50+ years in prison, no parole, no time cut in ½ for good behavior..............

johnie
05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
man i would love to hit that!

LG
05-29-2007, 05:06 PM
she's on the cover of just about every NYC newspaper high as a kite and all the papers have Lindsey's going back to rehab....................

I suppose she's what Allanah would call "a hot shitty mess".

But I read my news online and I doubt the Guardian and the BBC would give two shits about Lohan. Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed (unless she had just puked).

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2007, 09:24 PM

I suppose she's what Allanah would call "a hot shitty mess".

But I read my news online and I doubt the Guardian and the BBC would give two shits about Lohan. Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed (unless she had just puked).

agreed

BlackAdder
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
If she would let someone clean her up and detox her, she would be salvageable.

I think she just needs to take a long step back and let someone try and heal her, mind AND body.

But Britney Spears?? Fuck her, shes hopeless.

whatsupwithat
05-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Hopefully, I'll see her soon.

Humility is a biatch, but a beautiful biatch.

/5 years clean and sober!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Congrats Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesHunt
02-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I dunno what it is, maybe I'm drunk, but I heard she wanna do the new James Bond theme :x

thx1138
02-11-2008, 06:32 AM
I believe Kirsten Dunst is the latest Hollywood girl in drug rehab. Heath Ledger should have been the last boy.

JANIRA
02-11-2008, 06:43 AM
OMG IM SOO PROUD OF HER.. SHE WON 5 GRAMMYS ,,,I LOVE AMY!!!!!!!!!

thx1138
02-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Amy Fisher?

Arc-Angel
02-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Some people need to reach the top before they fall to hit bottom. Trust me you fall fast.

Its a long walk back from hells gates .

TsJennifer
02-12-2008, 12:17 AM
i love her!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Yes I love her too!! Congrats Amy. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

thx1138
02-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok, Now I get it. Amy is Amy Winehouse. BTW: she was denied access to the US because the morons in the gov't decided her presence would encourage impressionable young Americans that substance abuse was not only ok but kool. LOL

biguy4tvtscd
02-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Ok, Now I get it. Amy is Amy Winehouse. BTW: she was denied access to the US because the morons in the gov't decided her presence would encourage impressionable young Americans that substance abuse was not only ok but kool. LOL

Actually, she was denied because of her arrest for marijuana possession in Norway.

She's a sad case, because unlike most of the celebutards thrown daily down out throats, she actually has talent. (and I don't mean a talent for getting in front of a camera)

But she's a fucking train wreck, and will end up like others..enabled right into the grave by her "supporters".

NRT
02-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Speaking as a Londoner I agree with the above post by biguy4tvtscd.

Her messed up live has been played out in the tabloids like a soap opera on a daily basis. Her parents had a press conference before the award shows, pleading for them not to give her awards untill she gets off the hard drugs. Well there is nothing like publicity. All publicity is good publicity and it has not harmed her record sales and profile marketability. Maybe it was all part of a well worked media operation. Her parent's pleas fell on deaf ears, (as if they expected it not to) and everyone is happy.

Miss Winehouse is an unashamed crack head and if constalntly photographed smoking crack and heroin, batted and bruised by her husband. She agreed to go to rehab. Maybe it was a good promotion for herself, her record of the same title for the big one, the grammys.

You can tell how seriously Amy is taken her 'rehab'. She took a break from the rehab clinic to perform live for the grammy's. Anyone who is on rehab is made or told to lock themselves away untill they have gone through the treatment. An insult for anyone on genuite rehab or de tox, for drugs or alcohol abuse.

She can sing, but it is too early and most inappropriate anyway to call her a great. She sings in the similar style of Billie Holliday and other greats. Thats as far as it goes. She is ok for the commercial market. But not in the jazz scene. There are loads more talented singers to choose from. Commercial success does not necesarily mean you are a legend

thx1138
02-13-2008, 12:26 AM
What does marijuana possession in Norway have to do with her presence in the US? Something to do with NATO?