PDA

View Full Version : transexual addiction

traumatism
05-29-2007, 02:38 AM
hello all. let me introduce myself. i am trauma. the name is something i came up with just for fun. now i have a kind of query. i have been atracted to transexuals for five years now but i have never met one. mu fiancée knows nothing of this as i dare not tell her for fear of her reaction to it. i consider myself bi-curious in sexuality but no-one close to me knows this. i do not know what the best thing to do is. all my fiancée knows is i like anal (recieving) but she does not know the extent of it. any ideas of what i should do??

atltrickster1
05-29-2007, 03:08 AM
hello all. let me introduce myself. i am trauma. the name is something i came up with just for fun. now i have a kind of query. i have been atracted to transexuals for five years now but i have never met one. mu fiancée knows nothing of this as i dare not tell her for fear of her reaction to it. i consider myself bi-curious in sexuality but no-one close to me knows this. i do not know what the best thing to do is. all my fiancée knows is i like anal (recieving) but she does not know the extent of it. any ideas of what i should do??

IMO, you have already done the right thing by seeking more information about your situation. With regard to your fiancé, you should understand that society as a whole has a difficult time dealing with the idea of transsexuals; it turns the entire concept of gender roles upside down. As of now, I do not consider telling your fiancée about your attraction to be the best of ideas at the moment...do some more 'research' and then make that decision. The choice is ultimately yours to make, but remember, there are consequences with every action.

Trust me, I can relate to the dilemma that you are experiencing; it comes down to whether or not you should scratch that itch you have.

Jericho
05-29-2007, 03:23 AM

Hire a TS hooker.
Take pictures of her nailing you in the arse and then mail them to you fiancée.
If she likes them...BONUS! :D
OR...
Suppress all your feelings towards transsexuals, marry your fiancée, have a bunch of squeeling brats and in years to come, hire a TS hooker.
Take pictures of her nailing you in the arse and then mail them to your wife.
If she likes them...BONUS! :shrug

Disclaimer
[never take advice from strangers]

atltrickster1
05-29-2007, 03:40 AM
ROFLMAO

Daddy99uk
05-29-2007, 03:43 AM
Hire a TS hooker.
OR...
Suppress all your feelings towards transsexuals, marry your fiancée, have a bunch of squeeling brats and in years to come, hire a TS hooker.

Disclaimer
[never take advice from strangers][/quote]

Priceless haha
LMFAO

traumatism
05-31-2007, 08:37 PM

IMO, you have already done the right thing by seeking more information about your situation. With regard to your fiancé, you should understand that society as a whole has a difficult time dealing with the idea of transsexuals; it turns the entire concept of gender roles upside down. As of now, I do not consider telling your fiancée about your attraction to be the best of ideas at the moment...do some more 'research' and then make that decision. The choice is ultimately yours to make, but remember, there are consequences with every action.

Trust me, I can relate to the dilemma that you are experiencing; it comes down to whether or not you should scratch that itch you have.

sorry for late reply, but cheers for the heads up on the matter. its difficult because she knows i like anal and we have used toys before for this but not about my attraction to TS girls. i dont know what it is that attracted me to them. i think its because of the something extra they posess. and nothing seems to turn me on more than a dominant top TS

Jennifer_English
05-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Hire a TS hooker.
OR...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol:

Welcome to HA Trauma xx

Tall_Young_Jock
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Hire a TS hooker.
OR...

Disclaimer
[never take advice from strangers]

now thats some funny shit!

traumatism
05-31-2007, 09:34 PM
thanks jen.

and yeah it was pretty funny

koalasexy
06-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Guys
before getting married, I told my fiance about my attraction to Tgirls and she took it very well and in fact since that we are sharing our tgirl and ahve nice fun

whatsupwithat
06-03-2007, 08:42 AM

Great post.

Agree all the way through until the part about telling his fiancee. She will a) find out sooner or later...or b) trauma will end up living a lie as so many men do...or c) he'll realize it's just a fantasy in his head, not something he would actually enjoy. I guess what I'm trying to say I think sharing everything about yourself with the person you are supposedly in love with is of the utmost importance in any relationship. And whether the outcome is a, b, or c...it doesn't matter. Be open. Be honest. And, although it might be painful at first, be happy.

whatsupwithat
06-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Guys
before getting married, I told my fiance about my attraction to Tgirls and she took it very well and in fact since that we are sharing our tgirl and ahve nice fun

In Thailand? You found a girl who's open like that? Wow!

yodajazz
06-03-2007, 08:59 AM

Trust me, I can relate to the dilemma that you are experiencing; it comes down to whether or not you should scratch that itch you have.[/quote]

I agree with the response above. I think that it is important to understand the commitment to remain faithful is an entirely separate issue. You can have all sorts of fantasies and let them remain fantasies. My advice is to do what you need to do before you are married a far as experiences. Then share your fantasies with your finacee before you are married, if you can then commit to be faithful. But I am talking about fantasies and not telling about actual sexual experiences.

I should have started with the fact that I have been married for a long time. If you can share your fantasies with your mate, then it can enchance your sex life as erotic stories and games. Things that come out after you are married are considered dishonesty, and she'll wont let you forget it, if she subsequently finds out.

traumatism
07-08-2007, 02:06 AM
ive been thinking about it lately. im still unsure about telling my fiancée at present. i may bring it up in the future im uncertain yet.

i was thinking about sexuality at the time and i saw this on the internet http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/1823 whhere the lovely looking lady was raising some good points about gender being genetic and sexuality being how the person feels inside if she is a true tg or not. it got me thinking, just because the females you are attracted to have a penis, doesnt make you gay, like enjoying anal sex does not make you gay. the only thing i can think of that makes you gay is being attracted to the same sex (not gender). i.e. men who are gay are attracted to men because of how they look. and i think a transgendered female can make a penis look feminine and there shouldnt be anything wrong with being attracted to them.

attack me if you will, but thats my thoughts on the matter, and since this thread is originally about me then i shouldnt need to argue. :)

TrueBeauty TS
07-08-2007, 03:19 AM
i was thinking about sexuality at the time and i saw this on the internet http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/1823 whhere the lovely looking lady was raising some good points about gender being genetic and sexuality being how the person feels inside if she is a true tg or not. it got me thinking, just because the females you are attracted to have a penis, doesnt make you gay, like enjoying anal sex does not make you gay. the only thing i can think of that makes you gay is being attracted to the same sex (not gender). i.e. men who are gay are attracted to men because of how they look. and i think a transgendered female can make a penis look feminine and there shouldnt be anything wrong with being attracted to them.

I agree. For example, I consider myself a strict vegetarian. Even though I eat beef, chicken & fish, I don't eat lamb, goat or dog therefore it can be said that I don't like all types of meat, just certain kinds. And that shouldn't label me a carnivore.

Teabagger Vance
07-08-2007, 03:37 AM
I agree. For example, I consider myself a strict vegetarian. Even though I eat beef, chicken & fish, I don't eat lamb, goat or dog therefore it can be said that I don't like all types of meat, just certain kinds. And that shouldn't label me a carnivore.

Great post.

qeuqheeg222
07-08-2007, 08:23 AM
time to get down and honest with yourself and your significant other..ask yourself some serious questions"am i gonna be hiding a french maids outfit ,complete with matching size 13 heels in the garage in a locked tool case so the squealin kids cant find it"..."do i want to be fuckin the same pussy the rest of my life?"..."do tgs look as good in person as they do in their foto shoot or craigslist add?""..you need to communicate your desire and not get a shotgun weddin...