PDA

View Full Version : Proof that money makes guys look good.................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 04:58 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_2EVRSbS-DF8/RllmckEA6lI/AAAAAAAACfI/8ecPWZMJH_0/s1600/beyonce-jay-z-monaco-vacation.jpg

rick_932
05-27-2007, 06:11 PM
ive seen beyonce without makeup and the weave extentions before and shes a totally different person

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 06:13 PM
does Jay look like http://recollectionbooks.com/bleed/images/BB/joe_camel2.jpg
there or what?!?

rick_932
05-27-2007, 06:23 PM
dude has always looked like joe camel, with those pair of soup coolers he calls lips. i still say theyre gonna break up before the year's over

beyonce just looks ugh in that pic tho. my boys clown me whenever i say i dont wanna wife beyonce. id rather be with a chick who looks good with no makeup than be with a chick who needs a ton of makeup to look good

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 07:30 PM
let's see, a bad ass chick without the need for makeup

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/bloodylamer/bastardly-photos/0505/album7/shakira-nrj-010604.jpg

Nuff Said, lol

timxxx
05-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Maybe it proves that most women(thank God) aren't as shallow as men.It may make you feel better to think thats it's just about Jay Z $$$ but l doubt it.Yes l'm sure that $$$ plays it's part but JayZ is smart, funny, quick witted & charismatic.In a list of what women want he ticks most of the boxes.
And he is not the only "facially challenged" man to a talk or laugh a hot chick into bed.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 07:39 PM
look man, I have nothing against Jay, great artist in my book. but let's cut the shit, if Jay was working [as the great hip hop writer Big Daddy Kane said it back in the day] for UPS and approached Beyonce in the village do you really think his gift of gab would get him the time of day?!?

Please answer honestly.........................

whatsupwithat
05-27-2007, 07:51 PM
look man, I have nothing against Jay, great artist in my book. but let's cut the shit, if Jay was working [as the great hip hop writer Big Daddy Kane said it back in the day] for UPS and approached Beyonce in the village do you really think his gift of gab would get him the time of day?!?

Success is an aphrodisiac.

timxxx
05-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Youre absolutely right. But youre not comparing like with like. If Jay was a nobody and Beyonce was "Beyonce" than no way. But if Beyonce was the hot girl that worked at Blockbuster than maybe.

whatsupwithat
05-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Youre absolutely right. But youre not comparing like with like. If Jay was a nobody and Beyonce was "Beyonce" than no way. But if Beyonce was the hot girl that worked at Blockbuster than maybe.

Then again, although she's no Beyonce in terms of celebrity, Stacey Dash married an electrician.

And, just for the record, Stacey Dash, IMHO, is THE hottest girl I've ever had the good fortune to encounter.

rick_932
05-27-2007, 08:32 PM
stacey dash is incredible. has a great personality along with good looks. shes mos def the type of chick i would wife

Kriss
05-27-2007, 10:53 PM
my boys clown me whenever i say i dont wanna wife beyonce. id rather be with a chick who looks good with no makeup than be with a chick who needs a ton of makeup to look good

yeah, good luck with that mate

Success is an aphrodisiac.

He's right (again), PERCIEVED Success and Status is VERY important to women

iloveshemales77
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
saw an interview the other day with that guy from the OZ magazine three, convicted in the 60s under the obscene publications act. He subsequently made hundreds of millions in publishing and never married. Now he's Middle aged, paunchy, balding, coke bottle glasses. Answering the Q. he replied:" Does money and status make you attractive to the opposite sex? Duhhh...Is the pope catholic?"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-28-2007, 02:30 AM
more proof

http://vivirlatino.com/i/2006/07/04f.jpg

http://www.elheraldo.hn/fotos/14552.jpg

blckhaze
05-28-2007, 07:41 AM
my best example. Janet Jackson and jermaine dupree

Now janet aint #1 on my list, but i KNOW she can do better than that rat faced shrimp

Solitary Brother
05-28-2007, 08:45 AM

Then again, although she's no Beyonce in terms of celebrity, Stacey Dash married an electrician.

And, just for the record, Stacey Dash, IMHO, is THE hottest girl I've ever had the good fortune to encounter.

Stacey IS the hottest!

Fuck Beyonce!

RangeHova
05-28-2007, 08:56 AM
ive seen beyonce without makeup and the weave extentions before and shes a totally different person

It ain't like Beyonce wears a whole bunch of makeup. In on of her newest videos (the one made up of super 8mm looking clips) she is damn near bare faced. I have seen her in person, in like nothing but lip gloss and she was fuckin radient.

If you catch any woman that you are used to seeing all made up, out of makeup there will be a hell of a difference. Especially if you happen to catch them in need of sleep or after a rough stretch of work.

ilovetgirls36
05-28-2007, 09:23 AM
i dont need proof...i have always known that...see it everyday in the city...rich fat ugly guy with hot wife or girlfriend..... (i wish i was rich )

Jasadin
05-28-2007, 10:33 AM
i dont need proof...i have always known that...see it everyday in the city...rich fat ugly guy with hot wife or girlfriend..... (i wish i was rich )

god bless the craftiness of those who got status to compensate .The provider reigns supreme.It's the natural order. :lol:

jefferson1776
05-28-2007, 12:46 PM
love this post, all women want is money, bottom line, fuck love.

iloveshemales77
05-28-2007, 12:59 PM

now there is a profoundly true statement!

TJ347
05-28-2007, 01:00 PM

I'm not fully convinced of that yet, but each day come closer to believing it's actually true.

martin48
05-28-2007, 02:00 PM
A famous pic of Andrew Neil - ex-editor of The Times - with young friend. Published many, many times

goldensamba
05-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Maybe it proves that most women(thank God) aren't as shallow as men.It may make you feel better to think thats it's just about Jay Z $$$ but l doubt it.Yes l'm sure that $$$ plays it's part but JayZ is smart, funny, quick witted & charismatic.In a list of what women want he ticks most of the boxes.
And he is not the only "facially challenged" man to a talk or laugh a hot chick into bed.

She is nowhere near hot. Not with makeup and especially not without it!

TJ347
05-28-2007, 04:53 PM
She is nowhere near hot. Not with makeup and especially not without it!

So true. For so many, if People magazine or the like declare some actress or other "America's Sweetheart", regardless of whether she's actually attractive or not, she's suddenly regarded as the epitome of beauty, as is definitely the case with Julia Roberts.

Coroner
05-28-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/b/br/brokenarts/228303_hands_7_money_burned.jpg

8)