PDA

View Full Version : UFC 71 Rampage KOs Liddell

White_Male_Canada
05-27-2007, 06:56 AM
Jackson cut off the cage as Liddell circled. Rampage opened up with a one-two. Liddell calmly steped away. Quinton Jackson knocks out Chuck Liddell with a hard right hand and some pound for good measure. Liddell complained after but he was clearly out.

The official time, 1:53 of the first.

TJ347
05-27-2007, 07:16 AM
"Rampage" Jackson KOs Chuck Lidell... and that surprises anyone? Chuck lost this one before it began.

hentai_ninja
05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
"Rampage" Jackson KOs Chuck Lidell... and that surprises anyone? Chuck lost this one before it began.
Im not but alot of Newbies are.

partlycloudy
05-27-2007, 11:19 PM
:mrgreen:

celticgrafix
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch
but rampage is one bad dude

partlycloudy
05-29-2007, 01:55 AM
:arrow:

White_Male_Canada
05-29-2007, 02:18 AM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch

Chuck was out, Rampage won.

But what`s funny is that the last punch to Chuck`s face when he was clearly out, Woke Him Up !

Reddman
05-29-2007, 03:08 AM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch

How was it BS?? What's more convincing then getting KTFO??? I like Chuck but was rooting for Rampage. As far as a rematch goes Celtic ya better call it a tri-match with Page up 2 to Chuck's 0. War Rampage War!!! LOL

frostedflakes
05-29-2007, 08:04 PM
rampage owns....

White_Male_Canada
05-30-2007, 01:31 AM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch

How was it BS?? What's more convincing then getting KTFO??? I like Chuck but was rooting for Rampage. As far as a rematch goes Celtic ya better call it a tri-match with Page up 2 to Chuck's 0. War Rampage War!!! LOL

I think so. In boxing they adhere to the best out of three only if both opponents each won a fight against each other and agree to a third to decide it all.

Rampage beat Chuck twice.

AjaxSwann
07-08-2007, 10:46 PM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch

Agreed. They're both bad mofos. Maybe Chuck just got pissed when Rampage was taunting him, and got overzealous. Jackson is strong as an ox, and great on the ground. That's how he stomped Chuck the first time.

dderek123
07-12-2007, 05:18 PM
that was bullshit
chuck needs his rematch

Agreed. They're both bad mofos. Maybe Chuck just got pissed when Rampage was taunting him, and got overzealous. Jackson is strong as an ox, and great on the ground. That's how he stomped Chuck the first time.

They're both bad mofos, but Rampage pounded Chuck twice in a row.

Granted Chuck made a horribly stupid mistake by going in for a body punch then leaving his hands down by his sides. That's a recipe to get KTFO by anyone with 4 oz. gloves on.

I want to see Chuck vs/ Wandy personally. I just read that the fight is off yet again though.

partlycloudy
07-13-2007, 06:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyai0Yabjis