PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Club Vapor

shotgun
05-27-2007, 06:17 AM
I felt moved tonight to write a review.

As I have stated elsewhere on this board, I found this site through an e-mail advertisement from Sunny Dee Lite regarding an event called “Tranny Tuesdays” at Club Vapor in NYC.

Tuesday night is tough for me. I work two or three jobs depending on the week, and would have to do some re-arranging if I was going to go there and check it out. Rather than go through that, I figured since I had the free time tonight, I would go and check out Club Vapor and see what the place was like.

Mistake.

I walked in tonight and was there for a total time of about 22 seconds. First of all, the girl behind the bar looked at me when I walked in and asked “Can I help you” in such a way as to make me feel like a Jew walking into a Mosque. In other words, snotty as fuck. So I asked if they took credit cards and I was told “Were not even open. We open at 11.” Again snotty as fuck. BTW I was aware of this, and it was after 11 already.

Well, what do you do? It’s already after 11, so when do I come back?

On the way out, she yelled; “Can someone PLEASE LOCK THE FRONT DOOR??!!”

So, after almost two hours driving back and forth and $20 in gas and tolls, that was my happy fun-time experience with Club Vapor. Needless to say, I won’t ever be wasting my time going back there.

I hope you found this review helpful. If anyone wants to chime in and defend the place, I will be happy to listen right after you pay me for my wasted time and expenses.

TheOne1
05-27-2007, 06:26 AM
i always have a good time there

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Hmm hunny

There is no trammy party @ club Vapor tonight

Only Tues and Thurs.

DCGuy343
05-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Oops.... :lol: ..... :moon

shotgun
05-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Hmm hunny

There is no trammy party @ club Vapor tonight

Only Tues and Thurs.

Tuesday night is tough for me. I work two or three jobs depending on the week, and would have to do some re-arranging if I was going to go there and check it out. Rather than go through that, I figured since I had the free time tonight, I would go and check out Club Vapor and see what the place was like.

It sucks when you have to quote yourself to answer a post.

zerrrr
05-27-2007, 08:01 AM
So you were there last Tuesday and just writing the post now??

TJ347
05-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Shotgun, without it being "Tranny Tuesdays", I'm wondering how you feel you got an accurate idea of what it would be like if you went on the appropriate night? I understand you were put off by the rudeness of the bartender, but were it "Tranny Tuesday", I doubt you would have been so focused on that, what with all the eye candy around. My point is, you may be doing yourself quite a disservice by writing off Club Vapor, since you weren't there on the day the event you had an interest in was being held.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:05 AM

do I write in another language? Why is this so hard to understand?
AGAIN I have to quote myself!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2007, 08:07 AM
hmm hunny

u posted the POST TONIGHT

and you SAY to TONIGHT- so we all assume you mean SUNDAY night.

Are we psychic?

I never worlked for the psychic friends network

whatsupwithat
05-27-2007, 08:08 AM

Let's see, you wrote...Tuesday is tough for you, so you couldn't go. So, you went tonight. Tonight is Saturday. There's no party there tonight aka Saturday. What is so hard to understand about what YOU wrote?

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Shotgun, without it being "Tranny Tuesdays", I'm wondering how you feel you got an accurate idea of what it would be like if you went on the appropriate night? I understand you were put off by the rudeness of the bartender, but were it "Tranny Tuesday", I doubt you would have been so focused on that, what with all the eye candy around. My point is, you may be doing yourself quite a disservice by writing off Club Vapor, since you weren't there on the day the event you had an interest in was being held.

You make a good point, although, the place is the place.
Why would I give my money to a place that chases it's customers out the door on any other night? I have been a bartender on and off for years, and I would NEVER treat a person like that. I have had to pick men up and literaly throw them out the door but, that was after warning them. Bars are a hospitality business. If you're supposed to be open at 11 and you're not ready,.. that's not the customers fault. Screw them. I can spend my money anywhere.

whatsupwithat
05-27-2007, 08:11 AM

You mean...that wasn't you? :shock:

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:12 AM

Let's see, you wrote...Tuesday is tough for you, so you couldn't go. So, you went tonight. Tonight is Saturday. There's no party there tonight aka Saturday. What is so hard to understand about what YOU wrote?

I don't know. Are you asking me a question or making a statement?
I went to check out the BAR. I knew there was no party.

Sunny Dee-lite
05-27-2007, 08:12 AM
I doubt that behavior has ever occured on a Tuesday or a Thursday because myself and Allanah always have a pleasant crowd and we open at 10p...Not at 11. This is not our bar we are promoted at the bar...Please check your quide resourses provided to find out which nights our parties are and I am sure you will have a great time!

Allanah's-WWW.SHEMALEEVENTS.COM

Sunny's-http://www.myspace.com/trannypartiesny

or www.TRANNYTUESDAYZ.com

whatsupwithat
05-27-2007, 08:15 AM
Why would I give my money to a place that chases it's customers out the door on any other night? I have been a bartender on and off for years, and I would NEVER treat a person like that. I have had to pick men up and literaly throw them out the door but, that was after warning them. Bars are a hospitality business. If you're supposed to be open at 11 and you're not ready,.. that's not the customers fault. Screw them. I can spend my money anywhere.

Ahhh, okay, see it's just a venue, nothing more, nothing less. It's what goes in the venue on certain nights that you should be interested in. It's not like Club Vapor would be a place anyone goes to if it weren't for Allanah's and Sunny's parties, ya' know?

I mean, would you go to Madison Square garden on a night when they didn't have any games or concerts or whatnot? I'm sure the service there is nothing to write home about either.

Ahhh, screw it, I'm tired....I'm comparing Vapor to MSG...there's a point there somewhere.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:16 AM
hmm hunny

u posted the POST TONIGHT

and you SAY to TONIGHT- so we all assume you mean SUNDAY night.

Are we psychic?

What?
The times are off on this board depending on where you live. My post is dated ( Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:17 am Post subject: Fuck Club Vapor ).

Even so, how could I have been there Sunday night? It's not Sunday night yet. I did not claim to travel forward in time. Besides, what difference does it make?

TJ347
05-27-2007, 08:16 AM
You went to check out the bar? Listen, you're on HA, so like me and a whole lot of other guys here, you have an interest in the ladies. So, go to the club on the nights the ladies are there, and I guarantee you'll have a much better time than you did tonight. To hell with the club's bar. Period, end of sentence.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:20 AM

Ahhh, okay, see it's just a venue, nothing more, nothing less. It's what goes in the venue on certain nights that you should be interested in. It's not like Club Vapor would be a place anyone goes to if it weren't for Allanah's and Sunny's parties, ya' know?

O.k. Thanks, whatsupwithat, I would have assumed that since they have thier events there that they would also know the place a bit more intimately. I figured by going there any other night, at least I could get a feel for the place. This answers Sunnys' post too, rather than writing it twice. I still don't feel so comfy going back though. Maybe. We'll see.

zerrrr
05-27-2007, 08:25 AM
This was a fun way to spend Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Shotgun, clubs in NYC will rent themselves out for parties on certain nights to get more business. Without that, they would not last that long. Just because they have parties on one night does not mean it is a TS themed club. There is one venue in NYC which is TS themed and I would not recommend the place to anybody.

Vapor is pretty cool and the parties are good. Not Shelter good but good. If you went on a Saturday night there are other parties in the city which you could have attended.

Felicia Katt
05-27-2007, 08:27 AM
The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

Its not as good as the first two Spiderman's LOL

meow

FK

zerrrr
05-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Ok, what are three of this forums hotties doing here at this time on a Saturday night/Sunday morning?

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Shotgun, clubs in NYC will rent themselves out for parties on certain nights to get more business. Without that, they would not last that long. Just because they have parties on one night does not mean it is a TS themed club.

Right. I am aware of that, and I also knew it was not a TS night. I just wanted to see what the BAR was like. It was not likeable. That does make a difference to me.

I’ll share a little anecdote.

Several years ago, I was in a motorcycle club. A bunch of guys were getting together in a bar downtown and one of them called me to let me know about it. It was one of those deals where the guy who told me knew the place but not the address, so he gave me vague directions and I wound up walking into what turned out to be a Tranny beauty contest. If I felt a little out of place, then I feel bad for the bouncer who was on pins and needles for the hour that I was sitting there drinking hard liqueur while wearing colors.

It turned out to be a really fun time, and that’s why I thought Sunny’s parties might be fun too.

But, the people that ran that party were friends with the owner, and everyone knew each other. It’s like that with most things. I thought that if I went down to Vapor and checked the place out it might mean something. Maybe I was wrong, but I stand behind the idea of not spending money in a place that is inhospitable.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:40 AM
The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

meow

FK

Felicia Katt is my new smart friend.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 08:50 AM

meow

FK

:lol:

Dude, just call in sick on a tuesday or thursday, and get your ass down there... jeez!

Lets try one more time. If I still don’t have a point, then I concede.

“Bob Smith” owns bar (a)

A band I like plays at bar (a) every Tuesday night. I go to bar (a) on a Saturday and Bob Smith is a total douchbag to me. Should I go back on Tuesday because the band is good and give Bob Smith my money? Or should I just say “Fuck bar (a)” I’ll see that band when they play somewhere else?

Does anyone get it now?

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:05 AM
Well first i'll say that i've never been to one of these type clubs but I agree with the others, find a way to go there on a Tuesday or Thursday. Who knows? It might be friendlier on those nights. :)

Yea, who knows?
Or, I'll go through some similar shit again (Does Sunny bring in her own bartenders?) on a night when it's a stretch for me to be there in the first place. Nah, I have a better Idea, you and Sylvester go there first.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:09 AM

meow

FK

:lol:

Dude, just call in sick on a tuesday or thursday, and get your ass down there... jeez!

Lets try one more time. If I still don’t have a point, then I concede.

“Bob Smith” owns bar (a)

A band I like plays at bar (a) every Tuesday night. I go to bar (a) on a Saturday and Bob Smith is a total douchbag to me. Should I go back on Tuesday because the band is good and give Bob Smith my money? Or should I just say “Fuck bar (a)” I’ll see that band when they play somewhere else?

Does anyone get it now?

Look dude, at the end of the day, you're the guy who's shooting himself in the foot... Do you think they'll be upset cos you aint there? Go figure???

Who cares if they are upset or not?
If I want to go to a Tranny bar, there a lot of them. I don't have to go to Vapor. Normally I don't go to tranny bars anyway, so I don't care either. It's just the point.

Do you go there? You didn't say anthing like that. If you don't know the place why stick up for them?

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:20 AM
One other thing.

Both AllanahStarrNYC, and Sunny Dee-lite were quick to jump on here and try to mitigate what I was saying . I get that, they promote shows there. But, it makes no difference. I didn’t put down their shows.

I wonder if either one of them has the guts the next time they talk to the owner of Vapor to tell him/her that someone that went to their club just because of them and got treated like an asshole - and is telling people about it, or if it’s just o.k. to allude to the idea that I a somehow wrong because you assume I’m nobody.

As far as I’m concerned I’m doing you a favor by letting you know. I’m just telling the truth about what happened. You want to get down on someone, ask the owner who was working Sat. Night and tell them what went on.

LOCpunks
05-27-2007, 09:23 AM
just stop typing. just......stop.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:25 AM

Just go fuck yourself. Just,...

Legend
05-27-2007, 09:27 AM
Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't there or throwing a party,don't get mad at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:29 AM
Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't throwing a party,don't get made at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.

For the love of god,.. Just read the whole thread. I'm tired of explaning the same thing over and over. If they didn't care then they shouldn't have responded. Screw this, I have to get up tomm.

-EDIT-

I'm not mad at them. I didn't say that I was.

zerrrr
05-27-2007, 09:32 AM
Woo Hoo DRAMA TIME!!!!!!

LOCpunks
05-27-2007, 09:35 AM

you're not a very happy person in general are you?

and man, hehe, if i could pull some shit like this - http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19291&highlight=mint - i might just take you up on that.

.....but seriously, you're just rampantly arguing and getting mad because nobody cares about your whining. that is what you don't seem to understand. none of this is pertinent to ANYONE on this site.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 09:42 AM

you're not a very happy person in general are you?

and man, hehe, if i could pull some shit like this - http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19291&highlight=mint - i might just take you up on that.

.....but seriously, you're just rampantly arguing and getting mad because nobody cares about your whining. that is what you don't seem to understand. none of this is pertinent to ANYONE on this site.

If you don't care then go find some other thread and go piss up a fucking rope.

I put it out there so that people would be aware of it and nothing more. Becasue this club hosts parties that are promoted by women from this site, it is totally pertinent to people on this site. For example, If I had known, I would have never went there. See how it works?

This is what's reffered to as a public serivice announcement.

Anyone thinking of going to this club on any other night, might want to re-think it because this is what happened to me. That's why there is a forum in the first place,.. yes?

yosi
05-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't there or throwing a party,don't get mad at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.

treating a customer like shit is the club's stupidity , not the customer's...... 8)

TJ347
05-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Anyone thinking of going to this club on any other night, might want to re-think it because this is what happened to me. That's why there is a forum in the first place,.. yes?

Thing is, as whatsupwithat said some time ago now in this very thread, no one else who's interested in tgirls would bother to go to Vapor on a night when no tgirls were even going to be there. Again, it's easy to see what you're saying. What isn't easy is to get you to see what other people have now said repeatedly... You're going to be missing out on a good time, all because you're judging a venue from your experiences on a night when NOTHING was going on. It's not about the venue, it's about the girls. Who gives a damn about the bar? Do they have Patron? Do they serve drinks in a highball glass? Who gives a rat's ass about any of that? One last time, it's about the GIRLS. And if you want to evaluate one of Allanah or Sunny's parties, then you need to go on a night when they and other ladies are actually there. Talking about how rude someone at the venue was on a night other than an event night is ludicrous, as the behavior of the bartender on the night you went has nothing to do with the experience you can expect to have at a "Tranny Tuesday" event. Understand?

yosi
05-27-2007, 10:50 AM

Thing is, as whatsupwithat said some time ago now in this very thread, no one else who's interested in tgirls would bother to go to Vapor on a night when no tgirls were even going to be there. Again, it's easy to see what you're saying. What isn't easy is to get you to see what other people have now said repeatedly... You're going to be missing out on a good time, all because you're judging a venue from your experiences on a night when NOTHING was going on. It's not about the venue, it's about the girls. Who gives a damn about the bar? Do they have Patron? Do they serve drinks in a highball glass? Who gives a rat's ass about any of that? One last time, it's about the GIRLS. And if you want to evaluate one of Allanah or Sunny's parties, then you need to go on a night when they and other ladies are actually there. Talking about how rude someone at the venue was on a night other than an event night is ludicrous, as the behavior of the bartender on the night you went has nothing to do with the experience you can expect to have at a "Tranny Tuesday" event. Understand?

if someone spits in my face , I don't think it is rain ..................

Allanah or Sunny are having parties in a club that treats their customers like shit , so with all the respect I have to both of them , I don't think anyone ( unless they like to be treated like shit ) should go to such places :!:

TJ347
05-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Allanah or Sunny are having parties in a club that treats their customers like shit , so with all the respect I have to both of them , I don't think anyone ( unless they like to be treated like shit ) should go to such places :!:

Says one guy, who went to the club on the wrong day and when it wasn't yet open for business on the day he went. Meanwhile, another guy in this very thread says he has never had a problem. And so who do you believe? Why, of course, the guy who reports a problem. Why is it so easy for people to think the worst, even when there are people who voice an opposite experience? So, that's two people I guess who will never go, and thus will never know. Oh, well.

2754tim
05-27-2007, 11:05 AM
So when you get up tommorrow it won't be Sun morning. It should be Thursday. Right? And when an event is advertised as Tranny Tuesday it really means Hetro Wed. And the next time you buy a shirt in a store and the
salesperson is rude means that you'll never go back to that fuckin' store ever
again. And this weekend isn't Memorial Day Weekend but Labor Day.
So everyone here just isn't thinking properly.
I think I have it now.

NYCe
05-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2007, 11:10 AM
you know some people are just OUT of their minds.

I might stroll into Madison Square Garden tommorrow just to check it out because Madonna played there last July.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Who cares if they are upset or not?
If I want to go to a Tranny bar, there a lot of them. I don't have to go to Vapor. Normally I don't go to tranny bars anyway, so I don't care either. It's just the point.

Do you go there? You didn't say anthing like that. If you don't know the place why stick up for them?

Dude if you don't go to tranny bars fine, but don't come on HA and expect sympathy from transsexuals and their admirers when you can't/won't make it to their events whenever/wherever....................

One other thing.

Both AllanahStarrNYC, and Sunny Dee-lite were quick to jump on here and try to mitigate what I was saying . I get that, they promote shows there. But, it makes no difference. I didn’t put down their shows.

I wonder if either one of them has the guts the next time they talk to the owner of Vapor to tell him/her that someone that went to their club just because of them and got treated like an asshole - and is telling people about it, or if it’s just o.k. to allude to the idea that I a somehow wrong because you assume I’m nobody.

LMAO, ok let's see................. Allanah or Sunny walks up to the club owners after reading this and SAYS "shotgun said he hates this club because he came in Saturday night and you threw him out!!!!!!! I can tell you the owner right then & there will laugh and sarcastically say "OK"; and keep things moving. Fact of the matter is there's people just like you at clubs around the city every night of the week every day of the year. You expect top notch service and respect for your hard earned money. I can understand that, but if the club/bar was NOT OPEN then you have no argument.

IMO Allanah & Sunny shouldn't feel pressured to say shit. It didn't happen at their events at the club. You CHOSE to go there on a night you KNEW they weren't having a party there and you THOUGHT a few minutes after the time they said they would be open meant they should stop prepping the bar (which is most likely what they were doing) and serve you a drink. Sorry, doesn't always happen, ha ha. I'll be sure to suggest to them to keep the door locked for future reference so folks like you don't get agitated between jobs, come to the bar demanding service, then write bad things because you didn't have your way, because had it been locked, this shit wouldn't have passed 1 page as a thread.

JWBL™

hwbs
05-27-2007, 02:10 PM
:whoa :screwy :frustrated

sucka4chix
05-27-2007, 03:34 PM
NEVER heard anything so ridiculous in all my life---- and to promote it as a public service announcement???
Just because Bob Smith OWNS club (a) and you went to club (a) on S & M night and the leather clad dominatrix at the door treated you like shit, (I'm sure it was Bob Smith in drag!), this doesn't mean when you go to the Goodbye Jerry Falwell party the next day at club (a) the pastor at the door is gonna be just as rude, or that it's Rev. Bob Smith.
A venue doesn't have any behavior; people do. Get it? Different party different people. Get it?
But thanks for the heads up, I now know that if I get I sudden onslaught of the Dumbass, I probably shouldn't go to Vapor.
And BTW, your experience on whatever night you went WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH TO WRITE A SCATHING REVIEW.

Azanti
05-27-2007, 06:53 PM
While I get the original point the poster was trying to make (Not very effectively)

That person behind the bar could have even been another person working for a different promotion night, or a temp or fuck knows what. I doubt they were the owner.

At the end of the day different clubs have different atmospheres on different nights, that's what clubs do.

I think I might go to the club to see what the vibe is like for the Tranny Night, so I will go on Kareoke night instead. Your not going to get any kind of accurate information or sense of what a place was like that way.

shotgun
05-27-2007, 07:10 PM
O.k. look, I can see where the point may have been missed, and I made it worse by letting myself get caught up in an argument and getting away from the point.

Since I found out about the place from these boards, it seemed entirely possible that someone else from these boards might have the same idea, I.E. ‘I feel like doing something different tonight, maybe I’ll check out that Vapor place I read about.’ It seemed like a perfectly good idea to let people know what happened to me and then let them judge for themselves whether or not they want to go there.

I’m allowed to decide not to go back based on my experience. I have found in my short time on these boards that there are a lot of cool people up here and didn’t want them to go through the same thing.

I’m not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am. It’s got nothing to do with me per-se. That’s just what happened to me, and I’ll let you know and you can make your own decision. It wasn’t a scathing review, it was word for word what happened, - do with the information what you will.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Tranny Tuesdays or Allanahs’ parties other than, people might come to hear of the place through them and go there just to check it out like me. That’s all. How I became a stupid, self important dick is a mystery. And, yes, for the record, 2754tim - if I bought a shirt at a store and the people were rude I would not go back.

-edit-

Also, If I was "Bob Smith" and I owned the place, I would want to know that this happened. The people who work for you and deal with the public are your representatives. That's how a venue has behaviour. Comparing it to MSG is just apples and oranges.

I don’t expect people to kiss my ass, I just don’t want to be treated like a jerk for no reason, and no one else does either.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2007, 07:34 PM
joke is that the person who gave you lip, owns the place..................nuff said

whatislove
05-28-2007, 03:09 AM

meow

FK

Fuck! I'm never buying another Spiderman comic! I might even post about my experience and write a letter to Stan Lee.

PatrickFromNYC
05-28-2007, 04:39 AM
you know some people are just OUT of their minds.

I might stroll into Madison Square Garden tommorrow just to check it out because Madonna played there last July.

Those "Bridge and Tunnel" folks...Cant figure them out ??? LOL

Foto
05-28-2007, 06:49 AM
O.k. look, I can see where the point may have been missed, and I made it worse by letting myself get caught up in an argument and getting away from the point. .

Bud I've never seen anyone dig a hole this deep and still ask for a bigger shovel... I think it's time to retire and just ask to see some tits.

Realgirls4me
05-28-2007, 07:31 AM
LOL! I can't be ... I can't be. I can't be the only one on this forum who finds the repartee, banter, and analogies, etc., that have been going on here just outright hysterical. At the same time, will some of you lighten up on Shotgun? This thread need not get personal. My take is that Shotgun is just a little green on these types of experiences, and we have ALL been there on one front or another.

... This sort of reminds me of an old Andy Griffith episode when Barney's bumbling/all thumbs cousin, Virgil, pays Mayberry a visit. On the bus trip to Mayberry, Virgil decides to send Barney a post card from one of his stops along the route. Upon arriving in Mayberry, Virgil tells Barney of the neat Card he bought him and that it's on its way via the mail. When Andy points out the obvious -- that the card would have arrived sooner had Virgil just kept it with him -- Virgil responds with a roll of the eyes, and a bashful "Oh, yeah" epiphany. That AG episode was hillarious.

:claps :D

zerrrr
05-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Bumping for additional DRAMA!!!!

Here's to hoping this thread reaches 10 pages by Tuesday.

nicoleneuman24
05-28-2007, 04:02 PM
I love club vapor and all of allanah's parties..and if i lived in ny... i'm sure i'd be shaking my shit up on a box too :)

no offense, girls :)

JelenaCD
05-28-2007, 10:08 PM
this so called review is a joke , who shows up to the party at opening ? you need to show up around 1:00 or 2 am not 1100, PM , so you have one bad interaction with one person and the whole place is bad , and you what spent 5 minites in there , that is no review , i have been to about 5 or 6 parties there and it's mostly good except for a few bad apples you need to stay away from yet that happens in every bar at 2:00 am in the morning !

shotgun
05-28-2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20644