PDA

View Full Version : Details- Details- DETAILS

AllanahStarrNYC
05-25-2007, 11:50 AM
I am a creature of artifice.

I have always been. Nothing is more satisfying to me than an overly produced woman. The beauty I hail supreme is one that takes a lot of work and effort. I understand this IS not for everyone. Nor is it everyone's beaty idea. In fact, some people find me and what I hold as beauty not attractive. That is A OK- you can criticize my sense of beauty all you like, but you can never say that I don't pay attention to details.

However, I am astonished at the lack of detail some men, women, and transsexuals have in regards to thei appearance.This especially bothersome to me when I see it in transsexuals. It also bothers me when men praise a ts that is not polished in the least bit. I stop and think- what the fuck are they looking at or thinking? Are they not seeing the same things I am?

Now, I am not talking about weight, or plastic surgery, or designer clothers or shoes, or an overly produced woman; none of the things that one might associate with my appearance.

I am talking about neatness, pedicures, manicures, grooming, make up, and looking in a manner that flatters you best. It drives me nuts when I do not see a polished ts model, or girl at my club. Again- neatness, simple grooming, and looking put together does not cost a lot of money. It's about coming correct and making things a priority with YOUR appearance.

I am also astonished at the amount of girls that do not take proper steps in transitioning. OR paying attention to common details.

Example: Implants. Implants theses days seem to be the holy ts grail that makes one appear female and a liscense for some girls to skip all the other shit you have to take care of BEFORE you get implants.

LIKE facial hair and a hairy chest. You have no idea how many girls I see all the time with large boobies with and a pound of derma blend on to cover the growing facial stubble. WORSE- touching a s girls breasts and feeling stubble.

LIke girls who wear open toe shoes and have a crusty ass, chipped, one month old pedicure. Worse yet- girls who have acrylics and four have fallen off and and they think they can only wear six and still get by. No sister, we are looking at ALL TEN of your fingers.

We all have bad days- I sure do. I break nails, I get stains on my clothes when I am out- I wake up in the morning and look in mirror and look at the reality of it all-so I work to produce a better product before I leave the house.

If you are going to be a woman, or try to look like one- then for Pete's sake do the essentials!

LIKE:

Get rid off your facial hair first!!!! STOP. Before you do anything else- get rid of that beard!!!! Women have flat chests, no hips, big noses, large backs, flat asses but the one thing a woman does not have is a BEARD!!!

If you have excess body hair- like chest hair. PLEASE get rid of it before you get implants. Make UP will not cover the stubble and you will not gross me out if I happen to otuch your boob.

Fix your SKIN. Get rid of acne, acne scars, DONT SMOKE, and take care of your skinnnn. Nothing says female like lovely skin. It might look cute in the club- but the lights are sure bright outside.

CHOP YOUR ADAMS APPLE OFF. Please do not have a beautiful surgical enhanced face, 36DD boobs, and 42 inch hips and a big knob of an adam;s apple in your throat. Second thing women do not have: adam's apples. Your neck is not a place I want to hang my coat.

ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your nails and feet clean and manicured. If you can't afford do it, or are in a pinch- do it yourself. The
terry dactyl became extinct a long time ago- please stop trying to bring it back.

Learn to apply your make up. Mac is just about every major city!

Wear make up. Don't assume that you can go out wash face and that is more feminine and will make you look cunt. Here is an idea: Make up is made for women! It's an enhacer. Learn how to cover minimize your flaws and accent your better features. You don't have to wear as much make up as Tammy Faye Baker or Allanah Starr- but do make an effort.

And last but not least- PLEASE buy your appropiate shoe size. Shrimps and biscuits only belong on the dining room table.

Rant over.

ballzNnutz
05-25-2007, 11:55 AM
applause. wonder what triggered it

Jennifer_English
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
:claps

wendy48088
05-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Great post Allanah!

You see details. Other sees rules ment to keep them down and in their place. Some people equate looking feminine with women being forced to go through a lot of extra trouble to look attractive for men. Or worse, (referring to some genetic women who are critical of TS women) men who really just want to be their own fantasy girl...

It's a mental divide of sorts. Those not willing to put out the extra effort are going to slam the ones who go the extra mile to always look good as excessively vain.

I think that the movement that resulted in women being able to do any job they were qualified for instead of being restricted to only "women's traditional jobs" and the resulting understanding that women are just as good as men has unfortunately spilled over into a sort of "there is no difference between men and women" party line.

Transsexuals seem to understand more than most in society that there are differences between men and women. Otherwise, why go through the trouble to change from one to the other?

People who think things through a bit about "Detail Details Details" should eventually realize that's it's not really so much about being oppressed as it is bringing out and enhancing your most positive features, and looking your best. In other words, it is about holding oneself to a higher standard and the pursuit of personal excellence.

But some people never are able to arrive at that point.

I will say that it might be necessary to institute a rule of no friends of family dropping in unplanned (and put a "No Solicitators" sign on the front door). Since you might not look your best just getting out of bed and having breakfast. Or in my case, working on the cars in the driveway, doing yard work, or working on other stuff around the house...

I will also say that some people (just starting out, who cannot afford all the costs of transition. so they let electrolysis slide, etc.) are not going to be looking their best. I think people in those positions should get a pass until they can get up to speed.

However, as I see it - using myself as an example - what you do with your life is all a package deal. I plan to only go to one TG conference a year, buy less clothes, don't buy things that I would like to have for my other (non-TG) interests, and use the money saved on facial hair removal and save for facial feminization surgery, for instance.

You are very correct in pointing out about the facial (beard) hair removal. Beard shadow is the one thing that really kills the female look. Just like putting on a wig (assuming someone with short hair or who is bald) on a made-up face takes one from boy wearing make-up to instant glamor woman, having the beard shadow takes away from the feminine hair and says instantly "that's a man, baby!". It is that strong a gender cue.

Unfortunately facial hair removal is expensive - even using the laser, and needle electrolysis is even more painful, time-consuming, and expensive. But it is very necessary.

I've noticed on my own chest that the chest hair is going to have to go. Ouch, Ouch...

You forgot to mention guy guts - hopefully because out where you live and in the social circles you run in everyone is fit and healthy - and you've been spared running into someone done up as a woman who looks like they are 9 months pregnant...

I have to wear a corset to keep mine in. It's a constant reminder all the while I am wearing it that free pizza at work isn't free, if you count carrying extra fat around the middle as a cost...

I will have to step away from the computer, input less calories and work outside more to lose some weight and tone up muscle from now on while the weather is pleasant outside.

But I did want to respond to your very thoughtful and necessary post. Someone had to say it.

Alison Faraday
05-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Simple answer: They're men!! But saying that, alot of women round here fall foul also.

Women round here are fat, greasy, scruffy, unable to speak properly, and they stink. No really, they do.

Pride is where it stems from. People don't have any.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-25-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
05-25-2007, 01:35 PM
I definetely get your point. By no means are you saying that women
have to be beauty queens or fashion plates. It's not all about designer
wear or haute couture.

It is as you have clearly pointed out, about the basics.

Some women, may have a faint moustache, but hardly any have a beard
or five-six-seven o'clock shadow.

And though I've known some butch women, I have never in my many
decades on the planet, seen any with a hairy chest, or an adams apple.
Kinda makes me think that some of these chicks aren't really transsexuals
but are actually transvestites or drag queens.

As Wendy pointed out, sometimes we are in a rush to get to the goal
point, but some things can't be hurried.

Slapping tits and a wig on a man, is still gonna end up with a 'man' with
tits and a wig, not even a close approximation of a woman.

Gotta put in the work, if you want the results.

Proper
05-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm a detail fetishist too..so i understand very well what u mean.
The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty. But everyone can do at least the simplest things to look better. It starts with sports and ends maybe with regular coiffeur visitations.

And as a fan of femininity i always wonder why some girls don't like to work the best out.
Once i had a girlfriend that was really cute. I met her in a club and she was hot! But then the serious relationship followed and she nearly stopped to wear make up - just mascara.
God! And I am a huge fan of good make up on women!
But of course it wasn't the reason why we split then. ;)

As for TGs i'm wondering why some girls are like you described. Isn't it the main goal for a TG to make herself a perfect women in feel AND LOOK?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty.

Speak for yaself buddy...........................

Allanah says that shit and you all fuckin applaud, a guy says that same shit and it's dead silence OR 'you're being mean [insert guy that has a clue's name here]

gimme a fuckin break

Kriss
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Women round here are fat, greasy, scruffy, unable to speak properly, and they stink. No really, they do.

IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEPRESSED

Vicki Richter
05-25-2007, 04:55 PM
This is great. I am loving the new, brutally honest Allanah.

Allanah loves my shrimp.

So get this... We are shooting Allanah in LA and, while she is getting ready, all of a sudden her and Gia start talking about shrimp out of the blue. They think they are being all sly but Allanah has already told me about the shrimp thing in the past. I was sure they were talking about my toes. I'm thinking, "Haha bitches". ;-p

I agree with everything she's saying really. There is this big thing some T people do where they start talking about boob jobs when they still have a man face. Facial hair is aweful and should be taken care of before most things. Chest hair is a close second.

I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life. I love to tell my story about Bobbie, the 40-50 year old T who got SRS in Thailand while I was doing FFS and boobs together. Bobbie had no surgery at all, had a hairline from here to Sunday and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. When talking to her, she is telling me about how, now, when she is in public restrooms and women make comments, she will just flash them her pussy in retribution to show them she is a woman. Meanwhile I am thinking, "wouldn't it be easier to just get face surgery to look like a woman instead?"

sucka4chix
05-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn! Where did that come from?
I applaud it BUT, I think it's interesting that if I guy says sorta the same thing on here about a "girl" who posts her pic, he gets berrated by every TS on here.
About the manicure pedicure thing though, my pet peeve (basically w/GGs in the south) is, girls DO GET the nails done, but the rest of their body is to' up.As if fuckin nails make you look good now! No. You're still fat with a big gut hangin' over your apple bottom jeans, with you're nasty thong and butt crack hangin out. And you didn't comb your hair, oh that's right you have micro-braids--- you don't have to comb your hair.But, your nails look nice!

matqc20
05-25-2007, 07:34 PM

Allanah says that shit and you all fuckin applaud, a guy says that same shit and it's dead silence OR 'you're being mean [insert guy that has a clue's name here]

gimme a fuckin break

Co-Sign

peggygee
05-25-2007, 07:42 PM

gimme a fuckin break

Damn! Where did that come from?
I applaud it BUT, I think it's interesting that if I guy says sorta the same thing on here about a "girl" who posts her pic, he gets berrated by every TS on here.

I don't know, I think it's the source.

Some guys, and some girls are just known for being 'shady', but I have
never gotten a 'shade vibe' from Allanah.

Now, this is not to say that either JWBL, or sucka4chix, are known for
pumping shade, but there are a number of guys and girls, that if they
were to say the same thing, it would have a 'hater vibe' to it.

I believe that Alannah meant this as 'constructive criticism' and something
for people to grow on. Just like Johnny was telling the girls in one of his
previous posts to not be 'rocking the same shoes' at every party.

If someone is trying to pull your coat to something that needs correcting,
out of compassion for you, that is one thing.

But if they are doing in a mean spirited, catty, or shady way, that's
another thing.

And that, could cause a problem.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM

Allanah loves my shrimp.

So get this... We are shooting Allanah in LA and, while she is getting ready, all of a sudden her and Gia start talking about shrimp out of the blue. They think they are being all sly but Allanah has already told me about the shrimp thing in the past. I was sure they were talking about my toes. I'm thinking, "Haha bitches". ;-p

I agree with everything she's saying really. There is this big thing some T people do where they start talking about boob jobs when they still have a man face. Facial hair is aweful and should be taken care of before most things. Chest hair is a close second.

I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life. I love to tell my story about Bobbie, the 40-50 year old T who got SRS in Thailand while I was doing FFS and boobs together. Bobbie had no surgery at all, had a hairline from here to Sunday and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. When talking to her, she is telling me about how, now, when she is in public restrooms and women make comments, she will just flash them her pussy in retribution to show them she is a woman. Meanwhile I am thinking, "wouldn't it be easier to just get face surgery to look like a woman instead?"

LOL u did not have any shrimp on both occasions we hung out!

Miss darling is not allergic to those kind of shrimp!

Realgirls4me
05-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Ack, off to work. I didn't get to finish reading all of Allanah's rant. It started off well. :)

I dressed up to see y'all at Peanuts fwiw, but I generally do when I visit Peanuts.

:(

NadiaUSA
05-25-2007, 08:05 PM
"I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life.... and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. "

I agree that post ops are often guilty of thinking backwards compared to pre op ts.

I talk to post ops that do not care about appearance. It seems thay had a strong hate for their genitals from child hood and are so obsessed with the operation that thay cant see the logic in setting the appearance first.

It seems like its another sub catagory in our sub culture.

fitz207
05-26-2007, 12:07 AM
They'll get silicone or implants without being on hormones for a good period of time.
The worst thing is a pair of implants stuffed into a tight male chest. A lot of TG seem to hate hormones because they think they will be unable to function. This is false, i've been with plenty of TG on hormones who could still function. e.g. Allanah Starr.

Just DON'T ABUSE the hormones and you will be alright. TG on hormones are way more passable than those who settle for plastic surgery only. Plastic surgery should complement your outside femininity, not substitute for it.

Alison Faraday
05-26-2007, 12:15 AM
The problem here is the definition of a transsexual. In black and white terms at least.

The dictionary and legal profession only recognise the black and white, that being, transvestites and transsexuals. The inbetween is slang and street words that have no meaning.

We have so-called transsexuals who latch onto the word as they don't wish to be known as grotty men wearing women's clothes. Perverts!! Eugh!! Dirty dirty!

You can't be bits of one and some of another. It's damaging to society. It scares old ladies and small children, that ain't normal.

The people that Allanah is referring to are transvestites who like a good old tug of the soldier while playing with their tits in the secrecy of their bedrooms while wearing stockings and suspenders.

It ain't right.

Jennifer_English
05-26-2007, 12:39 AM
It's definatly the small details which add up to give that overall well groomed look.... Which I think all women should try to achieve... as probably do most here...

Another big thing I notice which i think is important and can look bad is a girls posture... or lack of !

A lot of TS i meet would look so much more feminine if they had good posture and carried themselves better....

fitz207
05-26-2007, 12:45 AM
It's damaging to society. It scares old ladies and small children, that ain't normal.

The people that Allanah is referring to are transvestites who like a good old tug of the soldier while playing with their tits in the secrecy of their bedrooms while wearing stockings and suspenders.

It ain't right.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....But everything you said was right. BTW i like your sense of humor
Alison.

TsVanessa69
05-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Thank you Mami for saying that! I agree! I have said it and gotten read for making the same statements, but bitch, you are SOOO right! DETAILS!!! And I love when you said:
1. "It also bothers me when men praise a ts that is not polished in the least bit. I stop and think- what the fuck are they looking at or thinking? Are they not seeing the same things I am?" Yes mam!!!! Amen!
2. I am talking about neatness, pedicures, manicures, grooming, make up, and looking in a manner that flatters you best. It drives me nuts when I do not see a polished ts model, or girl at my club. Again- neatness, simple grooming, and looking put together does not cost a lot of money. It's about coming correct and making things a priority with YOUR appearance. :P :P

lisaparadise
05-26-2007, 04:26 AM

Allanah loves my shrimp.

I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life. I love to tell my story about Bobbie, the 40-50 year old T who got SRS in Thailand while I was doing FFS and boobs together. Bobbie had no surgery at all, had a hairline from here to Sunday and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. When talking to her, she is telling me about how, now, when she is in public restrooms and women make comments, she will just flash them her pussy in retribution to show them she is a woman. Meanwhile I am thinking, "wouldn't it be easier to just get face surgery to look like a woman instead?"oh my i sure hope none of this was directed at me lol naaaaaaaa it couldnt have been since i turn 44 on sunday middle age is a distant memory lol yayyaay thats gotta suck

sexxxylexi
05-26-2007, 04:37 AM
what a great buissness oriented post this was lol... just my two cents...

xox

Lexi

TsVanessa69
05-26-2007, 04:42 AM
[/quote]oh my i sure hope none of this was directed at me lol naaaaaaaa it couldnt have been since i turn 44 on sunday middle age is a distant memory lol yayyaay thats gotta suck[/quote]
No Lisa, one thing is for shure, they are not talkin about you, daymn girl, you lookin good for your age, and as we can all see, you pay attention to details! :D

BrendaQG
05-26-2007, 04:53 AM
I would never write a message like that myself. It would be taken the wrong way. This is my opportunity to say that when ladies who aren't up to snuff come in they bring down the whole room. They crack or shatter the fantasy and remind men of what we were. They make it less likely that the other ladies will get lucky.

I know this because I will be chatting up a man, a unkept untidy lady comes in and the man goes soft on me. Less people pair off and leave... Happens almost every time.

So do what I do, do everyone else a favor. If you are having a bad day, a day where you don't look your best. Stay home.

Solitary Brother
05-26-2007, 04:56 AM
I am a creature of artifice.

I have always been. Nothing is more satisfying to me than an overly produced woman. The beauty I hail supreme is one that takes a lot of work and effort. I understand this IS not for everyone. Nor is it everyone's beaty idea. In fact, some people find me and what I hold as beauty not attractive. That is A OK- you can criticize my sense of beauty all you like, but you can never say that I don't pay attention to details.

However, I am astonished at the lack of detail some men, women, and transsexuals have in regards to thei appearance.This especially bothersome to me when I see it in transsexuals. It also bothers me when men praise a ts that is not polished in the least bit. I stop and think- what the fuck are they looking at or thinking? Are they not seeing the same things I am?

Now, I am not talking about weight, or plastic surgery, or designer clothers or shoes, or an overly produced woman; none of the things that one might associate with my appearance.

I am talking about neatness, pedicures, manicures, grooming, make up, and looking in a manner that flatters you best. It drives me nuts when I do not see a polished ts model, or girl at my club. Again- neatness, simple grooming, and looking put together does not cost a lot of money. It's about coming correct and making things a priority with YOUR appearance.

I am also astonished at the amount of girls that do not take proper steps in transitioning. OR paying attention to common details.

Example: Implants. Implants theses days seem to be the holy ts grail that makes one appear female and a liscense for some girls to skip all the other shit you have to take care of BEFORE you get implants.

LIKE facial hair and a hairy chest. You have no idea how many girls I see all the time with large boobies with and a pound of derma blend on to cover the growing facial stubble. WORSE- touching a s girls breasts and feeling stubble.

LIke girls who wear open toe shoes and have a crusty ass, chipped, one month old pedicure. Worse yet- girls who have acrylics and four have fallen off and and they think they can only wear six and still get by. No sister, we are looking at ALL TEN of your fingers.

We all have bad days- I sure do. I break nails, I get stains on my clothes when I am out- I wake up in the morning and look in mirror and look at the reality of it all-so I work to produce a better product before I leave the house.

If you are going to be a woman, or try to look like one- then for Pete's sake do the essentials!

LIKE:

Get rid off your facial hair first!!!! STOP. Before you do anything else- get rid of that beard!!!! Women have flat chests, no hips, big noses, large backs, flat asses but the one thing a woman does not have is a BEARD!!!

If you have excess body hair- like chest hair. PLEASE get rid of it before you get implants. Make UP will not cover the stubble and you will not gross me out if I happen to otuch your boob.

Fix your SKIN. Get rid of acne, acne scars, DONT SMOKE, and take care of your skinnnn. Nothing says female like lovely skin. It might look cute in the club- but the lights are sure bright outside.

CHOP YOUR ADAMS APPLE OFF. Please do not have a beautiful surgical enhanced face, 36DD boobs, and 42 inch hips and a big knob of an adam;s apple in your throat. Second thing women do not have: adam's apples. Your neck is not a place I want to hang my coat.

ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your nails and feet clean and manicured. If you can't afford do it, or are in a pinch- do it yourself. The
terry dactyl became extinct a long time ago- please stop trying to bring it back.

Learn to apply your make up. Mac is just about every major city!

Wear make up. Don't assume that you can go out wash face and that is more feminine and will make you look cunt. Here is an idea: Make up is made for women! It's an enhacer. Learn how to cover minimize your flaws and accent your better features. You don't have to wear as much make up as Tammy Faye Baker or Allanah Starr- but do make an effort.

And last but not least- PLEASE buy your appropiate shoe size. Shrimps and biscuits only belong on the dining room table.

Rant over.

This topic is a ki ki!
The adams apple thing is SO major..........so many girls get clocked this way.
I have to commend you Allanah because you have gone ALL OUT in your attempt to look like a woman.
You DO pay attention to details and you appearance is FLAWLESS!
Yes you do look like a woman....
The feet too are a topic of concern.
Lets face it lots of girls have big ole' dogs on them and big catcher mitt hands too.
At least present them in a nice female way.
Any girl that is featuring facial hair is a chop anyways and is TOO FAR GONE TO HELP!
But my main pet peeve is these gildas the girls are rocking.
Sweety!
If you wear a wig or extension PLEASE wear them neatly and properly.
Dont look like medusa.

Kabuki
05-26-2007, 05:08 AM
oh my i sure hope none of this was directed at me lol naaaaaaaa it couldnt have been since i turn 44 on sunday middle age is a distant memory lol yayyaay thats gotta suck

44?...I'm impressed love. You're looking nice over there 8)

TsVanessa69
05-26-2007, 09:06 AM
I would never write a message like that myself. It would be taken the wrong way. This is my opportunity to say that when ladies who aren't up to snuff come in they bring down the whole room. They crack or shatter the fantasy and remind men of what we were. They make it less likely that the other ladies will get lucky.

I know this because I will be chatting up a man, a unkept untidy lady comes in and the man goes soft on me. Less people pair off and leave... Happens almost every time.

So do what I do, do everyone else a favor. If you are having a bad day, a day where you don't look your best. Stay home.
AMEN!

Dark32
05-26-2007, 09:18 AM

gimme a fuckin break

Co-Sign
I have to co-sign as well.

I do believe Allanah is correct of course.

RubyTS
05-26-2007, 11:10 AM

Women have flat chests, no hips, big noses, large backs, flat asses but the one thing a woman does not have is a BEARD!!!

Your neck is not a place I want to hang my coat.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

johnnyshemalelover
05-26-2007, 01:02 PM
<post deleted by poster>

TJ347
05-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I often wonder why some people leave the house looking the way they do, but then I'm sure people have wondered the same thing about me at one time or another. You know how you have those times when you're just running out of the house real quick to get something, like an emergency toilet paper trip... Maybe some of the people you see looking a mess are on that very trip themselves, and you're not seeing them as they usually are. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I see people who look a complete mess.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-28-2007, 10:19 AM
I like the 'girl next door' type look :)

If you want the girl next door, then go next door!

LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
05-28-2007, 10:52 AM
Actually It was Joan Crawford who said it:

"I never go out unless I look like Joan Crawford the movie star. If you want the girl next door then go next door"

Which describes me beautifully.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Actually It was Joan Crawford who said it:

"I never go out unless I look like Joan Crawford the movie star. If you want the girl next door then go next door"

Which describes me beautifully.

Yes! See? I remembered you put that quote somewhere. LOL ;)

Good and appropriate reply for Silvester. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

nicoleneuman24
05-28-2007, 03:59 PM
allanah needs to give me a STARR makeover.. i'm tired of looking so "next door" ....

peggygee
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm just saying.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/tornskirtg4X5.jpg

:roll:

MonsieurValentine
06-12-2007, 03:24 AM
speaking of details... who's going to kiss and tell about jennifer paris? oh, it's not poor taste for me to ask. so stop and lighten up. it's free advertising. and i'm guessing the review will only help... not that anyone needs it.

MonsieurValentine
06-14-2007, 02:38 AM
don't be scared.

Nautica
06-29-2007, 04:40 AM
Sorry to bump this, but Allanah had me SMAOOOOOOOOOOO(screaming my ass offffffffff)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nautica :shock: