PDA

View Full Version : The Game Face................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-25-2007, 12:48 AM
Just thought I'd put this out there, really wanted to write it on my blogspot but I am really appreciating the current HA crowd (the replies to threads have been great reads) so fuck it I'll post it here and probably copy & paste it there afterwards.

Fellas tonight in NYC there is a huge party. Broads have hit me up from out of state asking about it, saying they are attending, quite shocking to me actually, a few of them are under the assumption that the parties are ending and I inform them that they aren't but they should still come out and support the cause.

For many of you dwellers that will attend tomorrow night (really any night) have your game face on.

Over the past few months I've gotten a ton of instant messages from guys from HA who attend the parties or want to attend the parties asking me about the girls, the attitudes given, etc. Here's the deal:

1. Treat them like you would treat any woman in any bar.
2. Don't be cheap, offer to buy them a drink since you're staring at them ½ the night.
3. Don't fucking walk up to them telling them shit like "oh I saw you on your website, you're much hotter in person", OR " how big is your *bleep* AND my personal favorite "I'm deaf and can't stay all I have is $$ can we go to a hotel" [written on a napkin from the bar with a sharpie].

Be that NORMAL dude you were before your adrenalin pumped up and all those weird scenarios regarding transsexuals went through your head.

BUT

Have your game face on.............................

1. JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are on the wall, on the couch, at the bar and some chick you aren't interested in walks up to you and you're not interested politely say you aren't interested. She MIGHT take her dismissed ass back to her friends and say something foul about you in her native language but so fuking what? Dudes most of these chicks are there every week, believe me if one wack chick tries to lie about you because you dismissed her the girlfriends won't give it that much mind.

2. Don't chase a chick, please.....................
I've seen many dudes follow dames through the club, outside when she goes for a smoke or to make a call on the cell. Have patience!!!!!!!!!! She's coming back in the club, if she doesn't OH WELL she'll be there again. She might be gone for 30 mins but unless it's after 3am she'll be back. If not she'll be there the following week, that rent is due on that closet space she calls an apartment.

3. Drink responsibly.
Not for nothing but the drinks served at this club are some of the best I've ever had. I hardly drink so saying that is alot. Fellas if you're going to drink, drink responsibly. Nothing says "ugh" more than a dude too drunk to stand running to the bathroom of around the corner from the club vomiting his guts out THEN walking back up in the club thinking he's still got some game with that "I had bratwurst for lunch" vomit breath. If you're fucked up call it a night and hail a cab, the girls will be there..........

4. DO NOT DO 'YOU GOT SERVED' DANCE MOVES IN THE CLUB.
Yes you own the dvd, yes you grew up as a kid going to see Breakin & Beat Street at the movie theater. That does not make you a breakdancer. Spinning on your back in the club in your late 20's/early 30's makes you look dumb as fuck.

5. Brush up on your Spanish.
Nuff Said, we all have pc's go download a tutorial program and get to learning.

last for now (unless anyone else would like to add to this)
6. DO NOT TAKE SHIT FROM ANY OF THESE CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you fucking kidding me?!? I sit and watch some of you bastards get man-handled weekly and you're in the club as a man. Act like one. Sure it's your fetish and you really want to enjoy it, but does that mean you have to give up your manhood to (let's face it) get a fucking orgasm?!? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man the fuck up, that chick that acts fucking stupid because she thinks she can get away with it will be back, maybe not that same night but TRUST ME, she'll come correct.

peggygee
05-25-2007, 01:04 AM

4. DO NOT DO 'YOU GOT SERVED' DANCE MOVES IN THE CLUB.
Yes you own the dvd, yes you grew up as a kid going to see Breakin & Beat Street at the movie theater. That does not make you a breakdancer. Spinning on your back in the club in your late 20's/early 30's makes you look dumb as fuck.

5. Brush up on your Spanish.
Nuff Said, we all have pc's go download a tutorial program and get to learning.

Bailar, papi chulo.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/z72199183.gif

:roll:

hwbs
05-25-2007, 01:25 AM
sometimes i come to just people watch there....its really funny to see all the stuff going on...

i will add my own advice after dinner , lmao

BeardedOne
05-25-2007, 01:26 AM
:claps

As a child I always read the Party Rules that my mom posted on the wall by the bathroom. Things like "If you play poker, take her outside. Don't mess up the furniture!" (I didn't suss that one out until I was in high school).

Great list of do's and dont's, JW. Now I just need to break out of hermit mode and leave the damned house. :?