PDA

View Full Version : ifriends advice?

casper
05-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Does anyone subscribe or know anything about ifriends?

They require your cc details for age verification but i'm never comfortable doing this. I just wondered if it was a legit site or just another way to screw money out of you..

Thanks for any advice.

justatransgirl
05-25-2007, 12:49 AM
It's legit - but I see no reason to give anyone my CC unless they are going to bill me for something. And anyone knows having a CC doesn't mean the holder is 18.

We chose not to stream with them for that reason.

We're stil trying to find a streaming site with software that works - if anyone know a good one please let me know either here or PM or e-mail.

Hugs,
TS Jamie

hwbs
05-25-2007, 01:22 AM
wow havent heard this site in ages...it is a legit site...heres the catch ....95 percent of the girls are ggs hiding a dildo in their panties...there are a couple legit ts but most arent....

casper
05-25-2007, 01:41 AM
I've heard about this. Apparently it's all low lighting, shadows and strap-ons? :shock:

The reason I asked was because i came accross a TS called Taetum on YouTube and apart from a few low quality vids the only other link i could find was ifriends.. Unless anyone knows of any other sites?

Having said that, I think i'll give ifriends a miss, as justatransgirl said i see no reason to give out cc details as proof of age. It's a shame because Taetum looks hot.

Thanks for the advice. :)

sucka4chix
05-25-2007, 01:41 AM
wow havent heard this site in ages...it is a legit site...heres the catch ....95 percent of the girls are ggs hiding a dildo in their panties...there are a couple legit ts but most arent....
That's the truth!!! It used to be the bomb, with alot of hot real TSes---took alot of my money. But now you have to weed thru 700 fake ass GGs to find the 5 real TSes. I have a friend who is still on there, though, and she makes a good living. Still a good site, it's on the level, just not good if you're looking strictly for a TS anymore.

blckhaze
05-25-2007, 08:45 AM
I've heard about this. Apparently it's all low lighting, shadows and strap-ons? :shock:

The reason I asked was because i came accross a TS called Taetum on YouTube and apart from a few low quality vids the only other link i could find was ifriends.. Unless anyone knows of any other sites?

Having said that, I think i'll give ifriends a miss, as justatransgirl said i see no reason to give out cc details as proof of age. It's a shame because Taetum looks hot.

Thanks for the advice. :)

ifriends has a few ts there thats are brilliant, but the lying ggs fuck it up. Imlive has at least 50 ts(legit) but most are asian, so its a limited selection in that way. I like imlove though. the girls are worth every penny.

bassman2546
05-26-2007, 03:00 AM
I used to do some cam on this site. It's legit. It costs a small fee to see pics and vid samples. Beyond that, when doing a session with a cam person they bill you directly to your card. No fraud. As an operator, I got paid 50 cents on every dollar I charged. Made 30 grand one year doing it part time but then got quite bored.

As far as the lighting goes, that depends on the person you wish to see. It's best they use great lighting if they want any business at all.

ruggedman20
05-26-2007, 04:23 AM
almost any site featuring web chat has some sort of fee, its almost never free.