PDA

View Full Version : anal sex advice

tlew85
05-24-2007, 10:34 PM
can anyone give me some tips on how to make anal sex less painful it would really help my wife love to do it but i have a hard tim handling it

mustang
05-24-2007, 10:56 PM
can anyone give me some tips on how to make anal sex less painful it would really help my wife love to do it but i have a hard tim handling it

a hard Tim handling it ???...........that is too funny!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-24-2007, 11:19 PM

LOL "Taking" anal from your WIFE? :lol: And you're married? NO TIP for you! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

tlew85
05-24-2007, 11:49 PM
did you figure that all by urself if your just going to be a smart ass then dont comment how abot that and you can lol that

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-24-2007, 11:56 PM
did you figure that all by urself if your just going to be a smart ass then dont comment how abot that and you can lol that

Umm..How about you learn your t-r-a-n-n-n-y C's. So next time you know how to carry on a good conversation and NOT offend tgirls by your sweet smell of desperation? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

tlew85
05-25-2007, 12:28 AM
the more i hear you speak the less attracted i am to trgirls so thanks for leading me in the right direction now i dont have to waste anymore time on them

justatransgirl
05-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Like anyone, ALL t-girls are not alike. HJT is OK, everyone has their days. :-)

Here's an answer to your question and for anyone else with a similar one.

I'm assuming you are talking about having your wife use a strap on? However TS's are always going to be better at this, and that's what providers are for. :-)

Get a strap on system where you can change dildoes. Start with a small one of perhaps 1" in diameter and you can switch as you get used to it.

Use plenty of lube at all times. Start on your back with it on her finger (clip the nails) and work it in and around the opening. Insert slowly while you RELAX.

Dildo entry - or the real thing - it's always more fun when it's real... should be slow, not all the way at once. Just a slow in and out going a little deeper each time. Sometimes it's nice to just lay there awhile.

Some people may prefer it doggy style. Kneel by the side of the bed and have your partner stand behind you.

Two other tricks:
One is it helps to push like you are going to the bathroom, it feels wierd but helps to relax the muscles.

Two is when on your back, cross your legs in front of your partner. Like you are sitting "indian style" on the floor, except on your back.

This works really great, I had this guy who was like HUGE teach me and it really makes a difference with a big tool.

OK - that's Jamie's sex lesson for today.

For the real thing call me, for videos please visit our web site and store!

Hugs,
TS Jamie

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-25-2007, 01:06 AM
the more i hear you speak the less attracted i am to trgirls so thanks for leading me in the right direction now i dont have to waste anymore time on them

Coming from someone who started sending me overwhelming PM's (including txt messages) and asking me if he was attractive enough (no self esteem), asking me if Im a ts (you must be blind), or if I was on hormones (Ignoramus) and also asking me if Im std free (way out of line) whom I just talked to yesterday you got alot of balls and a big mouth talking to me the way you do! You are a loser and a sissy fag bottom. No Tgirl would have any patience and ever want to deal with your ignorant shecock thirsty ass! :evil:

So stfu!

Here is a sample what this IDIOT wrote me:

would i be able to enjoy ur cum if we ever get together

~Kisses.

HTG

tlew85
05-25-2007, 01:12 AM
that works out perfectly because im over it

LG
05-25-2007, 01:20 AM

Coming from someone who started sending me overwhelming PM's (including txt messages) and asking me if he was attractive enough (no self esteem), asking me if Im a ts (you must be blind), or if I was on hormones (Ignoramus) and also asking me if Im std free (way out of line) whom I just talked to yesterday you got alot of balls and a big mouth talking to me the way you do! You are a loser and a sissy fag bottom. No Tgirl would want to deal with your ignorant shecock thirsty ass! :evil:

So stfu!

~Kisses.

HTG

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we love Hara. I love how she tells people to shut the fuck up and ends with "~Kisses" :D

But you know what tlew85? If all she says is true (and I have no reason at all to doubt her) then you are way out of line and- very possibly- a complete and utter shit. This is my opinion, but one that has been made after observing assholes at work over several years.

Now, how about you apologize and we start again?

BeardedOne
05-25-2007, 01:36 AM
I love how she tells people to shut the fuck up and ends with "~Kisses"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:claps

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-25-2007, 01:42 AM
that works out perfectly because im over it

Right! We believe you! :roll:

Lmao :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

gepetto
05-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Even if you don't understand portuguese , it worth to see this lady explaining how to convince a wife to make anal sex for the first time ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brazilian TV show !
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9a_1176955539
Hilarious ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TomSelis
05-25-2007, 02:56 AM

Coming from someone who started sending me overwhelming PM's (including txt messages) and asking me if he was attractive enough (no self esteem), asking me if Im a ts (you must be blind), or if I was on hormones (Ignoramus) and also asking me if Im std free (way out of line) whom I just talked to yesterday you got alot of balls and a big mouth talking to me the way you do! You are a loser and a sissy fag bottom. No Tgirl would have any patience and ever want to deal with your ignorant shecock thirsty ass! :evil:

So stfu!

~Kisses.

HTG

Pwnd.....

CORVETTEDUDE
05-25-2007, 02:57 AM
tlew85 - Are you really the moron you sound like, or are you just having a bad day?

johnnyshemalelover
05-29-2007, 05:25 AM

So stfu!

~Kisses.

HTG

We reveal ourselves not only in how we present as he did, but also in how we react to presentations, especially unpleasant ones.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 05:33 AM
johnnyshemalelover, I got no time for cordial presentation with a guy who was completely out of line and unpleasant with me. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

johnnyshemalelover
05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
johnnyshemalelover, I got no time for cordial presentation with a guy who was completely out of line and unpleasant with me. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Interesting that you would mention time. It would have taken less time to say exactly that to him: "You're completely out of line and unpleasant and I want nothing more to do with you."

Instead, you took more time and went out of your way to insult him. You had unpleasant feelings as a result of his approach, so you chose to try to hurt his feelings instead of ignoring him or just telling him that he was being annoying.

It's like something I would have done. Lately that kind of behavior has been coming back to haunt me, so I'm trying to change it. I guess a cutie like you can get away with it though. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Interesting that you would mention time. It would have taken less time to say exactly that to him: "You're completely out of line and unpleasant and I want nothing more to do with you."

Instead, you took more time and went out of your way to insult him. You had unpleasant feelings as a result of his approach, so you chose to try to hurt his feelings instead of ignoring him or just telling him that he was being annoying.

It's like something I would have done. Lately that kind of behavior has been coming back to haunt me, so I'm trying to change it. I guess a cutie like you can get away with it though. :)

It's really this simple: I'm a GIRL. A girl needs to VENT how she feels! And so I did! LOL ;)

You dont know how annoying and rude he was at me. I've ignored most of his txt messages to me. Up until I saw the opportunity to voice how I feel. LOL I get your point but again, I'm a girl and so I act like one.

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM

It's really this simple: I'm a GIRL. A girl needs to VENT how she feels! And so I did! LOL ;)

You dont know how annoying and rude he was at me. I've ignored most of his txt messages to me. Up until I saw the opportunity to voice how I feel. LOL I get your point but again, I'm a girl and so I act like one.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara,
Do you know where I can find (physically) this "tlew85"? If so, please text me with the information. I feel a burning desire to summarily beat the livin' shit out of someone like him. He won't need to worry about easing anal pain! Oops, I let my voilent side pop up! But really, you ever have a problem with ANYONE, there is an army at your service. Are we clear!?!?!? :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks CORVETTEDUDE. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

johnnyshemalelover
05-31-2007, 02:59 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I accept that you need to vent about how you feel, but I don't see it as a girl thing. In my experience I've seen women usually show more class and restraint than men; whereas men tend to be more aggressive and a lot quicker to rip into someone they take a disliking to.

I don't want to make it sound like there's anything wrong with being emotionally honest, there isn't--it's just that I don't see the aggressiveness, harshness and blatant hostility as being a "girl" thing, even though you only dish it out when it's well-deserved. However, I grew up in a region in the northern midwest of the US, where people tend to be very reserved (lots of Scandinavians around here) so my experience might not reflect the typical one in the US let alone in the Philippines. It could be that women in other areas are more likely to rip into people who rub them the wrong way, so maybe it really is a girl thing.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Well I lived in the midwest (MN) for a long time and also hailed from the PI. Id say I'm not your typical midwesterner nor am I a typical girl from the PI. I also lived in the Eastcoast. So maybe that changed me bit to be more vocal about things? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Umm..How about you learn your t-r-a-n-n-n-y C's. So next time you know how to carry on a good conversation and NOT offend tgirls by your sweet smell of desperation? :roll:

I love me some Hara 8) I don't know how I missed this thread, but Hara just made me lol. I can understand why Hara reacted like she did. I know she has to put up with a lot of crap from guys. GGs who deal with the same crap tend to respond this way at times. Hara is a girl, so why would her reaction be different? She explained the side story to things. I think she's justified to get an attitude with the guy.

johnnyshemalelover
06-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Well I lived in the midwest (MN) for a long time and also hailed from the PI. Id say I'm not your typical midwesterner nor am I a typical girl from the PI. I also lived in the Eastcoast. So maybe that changed me bit to be more vocal about things? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Yep! Folks on the east coast have different ways than us Minnesotans. When they seem curt and rude to us, they're usually not. At times we can frustrate and annoy them too, because idle chit-chat (Hi, how are ya, how's the wife and kids lovely weather we're having, shit like that) strikes many east coasters as being disrespectful of a person's time. I think the biggest reason for the difference is that life is slower-paced in the midwest so people feel like they have the time to blather on and on (which I guess would explain why my posts are so long, LOL), while on the east coast everyone's trying to get all their shit done as quickly as possible and doesn't have time for pointless social conventions.

So, are many women from the PI very outspoken when they get rubbed the wrong way? I think Eden was unusually reserved in that respect. I think it was because her dad wasn't around and she was one of the older kids so she had a lot of responsibility at a very young age. :cry:

johnnyshemalelover
06-02-2007, 09:36 PM
My understanding of the northern Midwest (Never been there) is that it is comprised mostly of people who are of Germanic or Scandinavian Descent. The fact that people are more laid back is probably due to the fact that their are fewer cultural clashes therefore less stress. Most are the same religion and race so there's no need to have many disagreements IMO. That could get kind of boring over time though, so there is something to be said for some diversity.

Lack of cultural clashes is an advantage, but lack of diversity is one thing that sucks about the midwest. Someone who would be considered boring in appearance in NY or LA could draw open-mouthed stares in Minnesota--even right in the heard of Minneapolis.

I don't want to make it sound like there's anything wrong with being emotionally honest, there isn't--it's just that I don't see the aggressiveness, harshness and blatant hostility as being a "girl" thing, even though you only dish it out when it's well-deserved.

Obviously you've never met any feisty Italian girls from the East coast. :wink:[/quote]

Apparently some Spanish (or maybe Hispanic--Puerto Rican?) girls are extremely fiery as well.

I remember a comedian who was explaining how a guy (Spanish or not) with a Spanish girlfriend will never get into a fight--because she'll jump to his defense so fast and furiously the fight will be over before he even realizes it's going down, LOL!

The comedian acted out the part of the Spanish girl beating up someone. He spewed forth a torrent of Spanish and English hate speech while usinf one arm to beat the shit out of the imaginary guy who insulted the chick's boyfriend.

His other arm was curled around his chest for some reason, then we found out why. "She" turned away from the guy whose ass she was kicking, held her arms out to her boyfriend and said "Here, jou hold the baby for a minute" and then turned back to the guy so she could wail on him with both arms, ROFL!

I guess you hadda to see it.

Silcc69
06-03-2007, 03:19 AM
This is funny right here lmao.