PDA

View Full Version : Easy Poll: Jenna von Oy or Sandra Bernhard?

TJ347
05-24-2007, 07:10 AM
A couple tough polls from JWBL... So now, an easy one is called for.
While I must admit Ms. Bernhard's lips have always intrigued me for some reason I have never been able to put my finger on, Jenna von Oy's got a booty I've never seen on a white chick, so she gets my vote here. You?

TomSelis
05-24-2007, 07:12 AM
LOL!!!

Sandra!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-24-2007, 07:13 AM
LOL!!!

Sandra!!!

+1 Sandra will bring home a hot lesbian for a 3some every weekend

TomSelis
05-24-2007, 07:16 AM
LOL!!!

Sandra!!!

+1 Sandra will bring home a hot lesbian for a 3some every weekend

*Borat voice*

Hi-5!!!!! That in itself is worth it's weight in gold. Plus she looks like a freak.

TJT
05-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Sandra. She's bi and has groupies to bring home.

sucka4chix
05-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Sandra definitely. You know you could absolutely positively do ANYTHING with this woman!

TomSelis
05-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Sandra has that hot ugly woman appeal. :lol:

I'm not sure if i am the only one to experience this or not but do any of you guys just get in the mood for one of the "Ugly Ones" every so often? Or is it just me?

I get this feeling maybe 2-3 times a year and then get over it pretty quick.

There was a comedianne a few years that had a joke: You eva saw somebody that was so ugly, they looked good?

TomSelis
05-25-2007, 03:08 AM
It was on Def Comedy Jam, I think it was Sommore, can't remember which female comic said it tho'.

TJ347
06-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to say that I've changed my vote. The arguments in favor of Sandra are just too convincing. :wink:

goldensamba
06-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Jenna is all grown up now and fine as all hell! That booty is out of hand.

TJT
06-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Jenna,looks like my first wife did from behind when I met her.

Too bad asses don't last.

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Common....did we really have to do this one?

1 is hawt.......1 is not.

Next poll please

johnnyshemalelover
06-01-2007, 12:23 PM

They can. Believe it or not, I've seen women in their 80s with tight, hot asses. You see this ass that looks like it belongs on a 16-year old and she turns around and you see her face, it's like having 50 gallons of icewater dumped on you--your hard-on shrinks so fast, the momentum makes it turn inside-out and shoot out your ass...

And I'm not talking about silicone. The way an ass keeps its shape is by using it. Asses get most of their shape from the underlying muscles, the fat just smooths and rounds them out. Certain exercises will make your booty nice and round like the ones in the above photos.

Jennifer_English
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM
your hard-on shrinks so fast, the momentum makes it turn inside-out and shoot out your ass...

LOL - Now that would be a sight to see...

:lol:

TomSelis
06-01-2007, 12:38 PM

They can. Believe it or not, I've seen women in their 80s with tight, hot asses. You see this ass that looks like it belongs on a 16-year old and she turns around and you see her face, it's like having 50 gallons of icewater dumped on you--your hard-on shrinks so fast, the momentum makes it turn inside-out and shoot out your ass...

And I'm not talking about silicone. The way an ass keeps its shape is by using it. Asses get most of their shape from the underlying muscles, the fat just smooths and rounds them out. Certain exercises will make your booty nice and round like the ones in the above photos.

Is that why women fight over the "butt blaster" at the gym? That is a hilarious sight!

Woman: Ummm, excuse me, I signed up for this machine.

Woman 2: No, my name is next on the list.

Woman: No it's not someone crossed off my name and wrote that name on top of it. *eyes woman*

Woman 2: .....it wasn't me.

TJ347
06-01-2007, 09:56 PM

That's what I thought at first. But I don't know... I was watching a "Roseanne" rerun the other night, and well, to be completely honest, Sandra's got some weird "hot fugly chick" thing going on that I can't explain any better than that. Plus, the "bi factor" can't be overlooked, as others have said.

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 10:03 PM

That's what I thought at first. But I don't know... I was watching a "Roseanne" rerun the other night, and well, to be completely honest, Sandra's got some weird "hot fugly chick" thing going on that I can't explain any better than that. Plus, the "bi factor" can't be overlooked, as others have said.

__________________________________________________ _____________

How do you know Blossom isn't included with Jena (Six)?

TJ347
06-01-2007, 10:18 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________

How do you know Blossom isn't included with Jena (Six)?

I saw a piece on Blossom (Miyam Bialik) recently, and she's still unattractive, as well as married with kids and completely out of the business, as one might expect. She and Jenna aren't close friends, and never really were. So, no worries about Blossom tagging along. Plus, she doesn't have the "hot fugly chick" thing going on, just the "fugly chick" thing, so...

johnnyshemalelover
06-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Is that why women fight over the "butt blaster" at the gym? That is a hilarious sight!

Woman: Ummm, excuse me, I signed up for this machine.

Woman 2: No, my name is next on the list.

Woman: No it's not someone crossed off my name and wrote that name on top of it. *eyes woman*

Woman 2: .....it wasn't me.

ROFL!!! :lol:

That almost makes me want to go to the gym.

Almost.