PDA

View Full Version : This punk needs an ass-whipping....

chefmike
05-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Slap On Wrist For High School Jerk

Illinois student added special sauce to lunchroom salad dressing

MAY 23--An Illinois teenager was sentenced today for a repulsive lunchroom prank involving a bottle of salad dressing that he tainted with a certain bodily fluid. Marco Raphael Castro, 17, was charged last December with disorderly conduct after he ejaculated into a container of ranch dressing that he had taken into a bathroom at Wheaton North High School. Castro returned the befouled condiment to the student commons, though nobody was sickened as a result of the additional ingredient. The teenager was sentenced today to 120 hours of community service with an AIDS organization and ordered to pay a $750 fine. He was also ordered to attend counseling, write a letter of apology to the high school, and enroll in college (though expelled from school, Castro had amassed enough credits to graduate). Castro, pictured in the below mug shots, will be eligible to have the misdemeanor convictions expunged from his record if he stays out of trouble for two years. Parents at the school learned of the "very unusual and disgusting incident" via a letter from principal Jill Bullo, who reported that the school's food service staff, "has changed to larger, less portable containers that will make it difficult for any similar incident to occur in the future." (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0523072salad1.html

Although I can't help being reminded of comedian Kevin Meany's routine about who's making the "jack sauce" at Jack-In-The-Box....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-24-2007, 05:18 AM
not for nothing I say drop that kid off at Boys' Room in lower manhattan in only a thong and some astroglide krazy glued to his back

Snoriega27
05-24-2007, 05:24 AM
They should tie up this slinko and allow the rest of the student body to do a bukkake session with him. :twisted:

Willie Escalade
05-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Kick him in the family jewels with some steel-toed Doc Martens. I understand practical jokes but that's going too far.

Vala_TS
05-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Weird. Did anybody else besides me hear about the cum frosted cupcake story that happened?

Vala,

wendy48088
05-24-2007, 08:49 AM
...Marco Raphael Castro, 17, was charged last December with disorderly conduct after he ejaculated into a container of ranch dressing that he had taken into a bathroom at Wheaton North High School. Castro returned the befouled condiment to the student commons, though nobody was sickened as a result of the additional ingredient...

Hopefully someone at his college will come across this story and spread the word around about what a prankster this guy is...

Marinus
05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
So, if I get this right than 'ranch dressing' became 'raunch dressing' ... ?

Jericho
05-24-2007, 02:39 PM
One of those American Pie moments

dreamer
05-24-2007, 02:49 PM
dude --that is the sickest fucking thing I have ever heard of in my entire life ---oh my fucking god ---I would probably have a nervous breakdown --from being so EXTRA pissed ---

dreamer
05-24-2007, 02:53 PM
heheh --but then again ---I prolly wouldn't even be eating the salad ---never was big on eating salad ---

chefmike
05-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Weird. Did anybody else besides me hear about the cum frosted cupcake story that happened?

Vala,

I thought you were going to tell us that you once stuck a bottle of ranch dressing up your ass, Vala.... :roll: :wink:

muhmuh
05-24-2007, 07:27 PM
im still waiting for the first guy to comment on how much hed love it if a ts did that for him

chefmike
05-24-2007, 08:29 PM
im still waiting for the first guy to comment on how much hed love it if a ts did that for him

One should happen along anytime now...you just know that if this was an anonymous poll that there would be cock-weasels galore answering affirmitively to that option...

SkyTwo
05-25-2007, 02:01 AM
...Marco Raphael Castro, 17, was charged last December with disorderly conduct after he ejaculated into a container of ranch dressing that he had taken into a bathroom at Wheaton North High School. Castro returned the befouled condiment to the student commons, though nobody was sickened as a result of the additional ingredient...

Hopefully someone at his college will come across this story and spread the word around about what a prankster this guy is...

Man, it seems like every time something like this happens, it's always some chisel-featured, jock assho..... wait a sec. Is he in the AV Club?

johnie
05-25-2007, 06:08 AM
wow what a funny mother fucker (I'm not serious, the fucking douchebag!)

Rory
05-25-2007, 06:26 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Willie Escalade
05-25-2007, 10:19 AM
heheh --but then again ---I prolly wouldn't even be eating the salad ---never was big on eating salad ---
Me neither.

Tossing salads is another story. :wink:

Vala_TS
05-25-2007, 05:52 PM

Vala,

I thought you were going to tell us that you once stuck a bottle of ranch dressing up your ass, Vala.... :roll: :wink:

Funny. No, I don't like salad dressing really so I never tried that.

Vala,