PDA

View Full Version : Shemale getting kicked you know where...

themaster
05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
A few years ago a friend of mine claimed to of known a T-girl in high school we both attended, and claimed that he was so pist off at her that he kicked her in the crotch, and thats when he found out her secret, and I got word from him that he is now in jail for something completely unrelated but he sent me a letter and wrote about the times he had in high school, including the incident.

I never knew here and the school was very small, then again I didn't pay attention to people since he and I were loaners. But I wonder has this happened to any other t-girls on the board?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-23-2007, 04:15 PM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

moose146
05-23-2007, 06:00 PM
:screwy

xfiver
05-23-2007, 06:41 PM
A few years ago a friend of mine claimed to of known a T-girl in high school we both attended, and claimed that he was so pist off at her that he kicked her in the crotch, and thats when he found out her secret, and I got word from him that he is now in jail for something completely unrelated but he sent me a letter and wrote about the times he had in high school, including the incident.

I never knew here and the school was very small, then again I didn't pay attention to people since he and I were loaners. But I wonder has this happened to any other t-girls on the board?

was this her?

themaster
05-23-2007, 07:03 PM
was this her?

No, I didn't know what she looked like, despite what my friend try to give as a description.

Vala_TS
05-23-2007, 09:11 PM

was this her?

That's too funny!

Vala,

ILuvGurls
05-23-2007, 09:52 PM
good one ....xfiver.

Willie Escalade
05-24-2007, 03:07 AM
I've actually seen that happen back when I was visiting Las Vegas...and this happened at the mall, not at a club. Trust me, the people around had their mouths open in shock. :o

xfiver
05-24-2007, 05:43 AM
I've actually seen that happen back when I was visiting Las Vegas...and this happened at the mall, not at a club. Trust me, the people around had their mouths open in shock. :o

And you had your mouth open for an entirely different reason.....

TomSelis
05-24-2007, 07:06 AM
LOL!!! That's one way of finding out.

:peanutbutter

ARMANIXXX
05-24-2007, 07:21 AM

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Over a year a half,

Over a hundred and fifty posts.

You are hereby demoted to "AM I GAY" topics.

moose146
05-24-2007, 07:49 AM
xfiver your cool

xfiver
05-24-2007, 12:30 PM
xfiver your cool

is this her?

xfiver
05-24-2007, 12:34 PM
further proof upon closer inspection: