PDA

View Full Version : Bruna Tavares' evolving look

eviltwin585
05-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Bruna Tavares is one of my all time favorites. She is an absolute stunner - a true natural beauty of a tgirl. Personally, I prefer her previous look with the more natural eyebrows and brown eyes. Its a striking feature that does her well. The thin brows and blue eyes of her new look look nice, but she should let mother nature back in...

moose146
05-23-2007, 06:05 PM
shes still hot

jedimaster
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM
WOW!!!
i like her either way.
just hope she doesn't ruin things with excessive surgeries.

a couple of recent pics of her i like a lot:

BeardedOne
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Oy! I saw these pix earlier and honestly didn't recognize her. :shock:

I just don't get the eyebrow thing. There's a whole thread about it elsewhere on the board. :?

It was her dark, natural eye color that first attracted my attention.

icemen
05-24-2007, 01:21 AM
She looks great in both ways
Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

taniatv
05-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Wow she's gorgeous,

Have you any idea how she achieved the eye colour change...is it just like them coloured contact lenses?

shemalefan13
09-19-2007, 06:15 AM
hey guys

it also seems like her cumshots are weaker since her new look, still good by normal standards, but disappointing for her, i can't be sure 'cause i've only seen one video of her since her with her new look, she might have been having an off day, i thought she might have been on hormones

what do you think?

p.s. i think jessmine should have her own thread, i'd like to see more of her and that amazing cumshot, she's only cums in about half the vids of her on franks tgirl world, quite disappointing

Somedude21
09-19-2007, 07:07 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I find those eyes creeeeeeeeeeeepy.

south ov da border
09-19-2007, 07:13 AM
hey guys

it also seems like her cumshots are weaker since her new look, still good by normal standards, but disappointing for her, i can't be sure 'cause i've only seen one video of her since her with her new look, she might have been having an off day, i thought she might have been on hormones

what do you think?

p.s. i think jessmine should have her own thread, i'd like to see more of her and that amazing cumshot, she's only cums in about half the vids of her on franks tgirl world, quite disappointing

Bruna's shot's have dipped in volume of late. I like the old look better as well

How many jessamine vids are there? That one spuer blast vid is classic..

Godownunder
09-19-2007, 07:19 AM
She's gorgeous........that third pic from the top,brunaE4008.jpg , is fantastic..........

MrBlonde
09-19-2007, 07:42 AM
She's definately come a long way in my opinion. Much better now than in the beginning.

ls1290
09-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Beautiful face & nice tits, but I would like to see her cock :)

the_corner
09-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Here ls1290, this is one picture from one of her current ads (I would guess is photoshopped but anyways...).

And here are two of her current ads:
http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelos/espana/bruna_tavares.shtml
http://www.anunciox.com/persondetails.asp?personid=4206

She says she'll be in Barcelona in about one month from now.