PDA

View Full Version : Busted......the stories

TomSelis
05-23-2007, 03:37 AM
This "I'm mixed....Puerto Rican and Brazilian" thing is killing me. I'm waiting for someone to say they're half black/Eskimo so I can immigrate again. :roll:

So I meet this girl outside of a bar last weekend. We're talking everything is cool, until she says "I'm half Puerto Rican and Brazilian." I tried to ignore that and continue like she never said it. But then this comes.

Her: Habla espanol?

Me: Si, he estado hablando e'panol pa diez ano.

Her: *blank look*

Me: y tu? Dimelo!

Her: Portuges?

Me: Sin, eau falo portuges tambem, e voce?

Her: *blank look again* Your glasses are cute.....Gucci?

Where are people coming up with these nigh impossible mixes from? I hate busting people, but damn.

Let's hear 'em, busted stories you tried to let go until......you just couldn't.

TJ347
05-23-2007, 03:42 AM
I'm quite familiar with the "I got Indian in my family" tale when complimenting a woman who has an obvious weave on how nice "her" hair looks.
Another one I love is those girls who tell me about how their great, great great-grandmother was an Indian princess, a dream I dash immediately by informing them of the fact that as native Americans had no "kings", there were never any Indian "princesses". Yet still I hear these stories on the regular.

TomSelis
05-23-2007, 03:46 AM
Like Outkast said, "That ain't yo' real hair....that's Hawaiian Silky."

daltx_m
05-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Another one I love is those girls who tell me about how their great, great great-grandmother was an Indian princess, ....

The proper term for these people is: "Pretendians".
And if you ask to see a tribal card, you'll get a blank look as well.

BlackAdder
05-23-2007, 05:49 AM
Lol...i dont have any that are nearly that good...Although i get the indian story alot. And im like, oh yeah? What tribe? And usually its Cherokee or Cheyenne here in the NE, and im like yeah really? Thats interesting because my mothers french indian from south carolina...Okay, so wheres your reservation..And do you speak any Tsalagi???

blank look..

And im like yeah.....So anyway whats your friends name in the little black halter top?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-23-2007, 05:58 AM
I got one:

hello guys this is monica hot and beautifull shemale very versatille 9" super functional,garantee,if you ready and u wanna have the best time of u life just contact me!!!!! what arem you waiting for?

these are the pics she posted with the supposed 9 inches

http://d.im.craigslist.org/Jj/hQ/bcOppU1hjXc1WP7Q9bV5GgV8tWfV.jpg

http://a.im.craigslist.org/5P/Mz/B3S5nfjJk9FB9oqDBmbYGuzdlRGx.jpg

fuck is she measuring from? the asshole?

BlackAdder
05-23-2007, 06:05 AM
The first indication was beautiful with two L's..heh

Thats a man anyway lol..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-23-2007, 06:06 AM
The first indication was beautiful with two L's..heh

Thats a man anyway lol..

agreed

TJT
05-23-2007, 08:37 AM
The Indian thing can get pretty funny.

When Virginia changed it's race laws in the early 20th century,it defined "Non-White" as being anyone w/ more than 1/32nd African or Native-American ancestry. However there was a slight problem? Many prominent old (white) Virginia families proudly claimed to be descended from Pocahontas and John Rolfe. The new law made 'em non-White.

The Virginia legislature had to pass another law making the those descendants of Pocahontas "White" again. It was called the Pocahontas Exemption.

It got weirder. At that time in Virginia there were very few White families who'd been in Virginia that long who didn't have at least a bit of Native American or African ancestry? (Previously the law had varied between 1/8th to 1/32nd depending on the racial mixture.)

There was panic amongst formerly White folks trying to prove descent from Pocahontas,so they wouldn't be on the wrong side of the Jim Crow laws. The genealogy industry in the States got it's kick-start from that Virigina law. A lot of family trees gained a Rolfe or two so they'd qualify.

The final but first twist in the story and what "saved" the most of the former White folks. Pocahontas son, Thomas Rolfe had multiple children by multiple wives and women. Just about anyone's family who got to Virginia before 1800 had a decent shot of being a descendant of Pocahontas by truth or trick?

How do I know this? It's how my grandma's family stayed "White".