PDA

View Full Version : And yeah finally.....

Coroner
05-22-2007, 11:44 PM
.... I told my sister that I luv shemales :lol:

She was like "so what does this mean now?"...... and I was like I have to go now, see you later :lol:

:lol:

LG
05-22-2007, 11:48 PM
:claps

You're a braver man than I. But I'm building up my courage.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I told my friends that a few times years ago, but I think they just thought I was speaking in that "brotherhood of man" type way or something. It wasn't until they actually saw me with a tgirl that they believed me. Yeah, so none of them are still friends of mine today.

Coroner
05-22-2007, 11:51 PM
:claps

You're a braver man than I. But I'm building up my courage.

Thanks. But I always had the feeling that she somehow knew it.... and she didnīt although she found a naked T-girl pic on her PC that I forgot to delete (donīt ask me why on her PC....)...... sheīs cool with it..... but she has to keep it secret orIīll probably be discriminated by the society :lol:

Coroner
05-22-2007, 11:53 PM
I told my friends that a few times years ago, but I think they just thought I was speaking in that "brotherhood of man" type way or something. It wasn't until they actually saw me with a tgirl that they believed me. Yeah, so none of them are still friends of mine today.

Fuck them... how can you use the term "friends" after that? But look at the positive side of it, dude: now you know who your real friends are and who not.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 11:58 PM

Fuck them... how can you use the term "friends" after that? But look at the positive side of it, dude: now you know who your real friends are and who not.

Well, I meant they were friends at the time, and yeah, fuck 'em is pretty much how I feel now. Of course, that's not how I felt at that point, as you might imagine.