PDA

View Full Version : Black Tulip Hotel (Amsterdam) - Anyone been ?

Jennifer_English
05-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Me and the man are going to book a weekend in this fantastic looking BDSM theamed hotel.... Obviously in one of the best rooms..... (No point in doing things by half is there!!!)

Has anyone been ?

If so - any information would be appreciated...

http://www.blacktulip.nl/tulip.html

LG
05-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Me and the man are going to book a weekend in this fantastic looking BDSM theamed hotel.... Obviously in one of the best rooms..... (No point in doing things by half is there!!!)

Has anyone been ?

If so - any information would be appreciated...

http://www.blacktulip.nl/tulip.html

I've been to the Golden Tulip. Does it count?

I guess not. They don't have S&M equipment. It's more like a family hotel.

:)

dgtlmstry
05-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi Jennifer. Never been there myself, but I checked out the site, and it does indeed look pretty cool! I'll be in Amsterdam this coming weekend, so if I have a chance to stop by I'll see what I can find out. Or if you have any specific requests let me know. Chances are we wont be staying there however, since we already have arrangements. Ciao!

waldo pepper
05-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I haven't stayed there but I happened to walk past it while not looking for it. It looked fine from the street. It is an easy walk from Centraal Station, maybe 5 minutes, it's on the NE side of the main RLD and on a canal. There are a few rather old window "girls" further down the same block as the hotel. Amsterdam's Chinatown, with lots of yummy food, is very close as is Nieuwmarkt with lots of places to eat and hang out. There's an Albert Heijn market nearby. Someone was in the doorway wanting to check into the Black Tulip and was talking with a staffer when I walked by. I could see some S&M gear in the entry behind the staff guy. From the street it is very discreet and looks like a house not a hotel. I wouldn't even have noticed the place if the door hadn't been open so I could see the gear inside. Someone who really speaks Nederlands can correct me but I believe the name of the street/canal it's on, Gelderskade, translates to something like "money quay".

AllanahStarrNYC
05-22-2007, 06:55 PM
looks like fun-

tell me how u liked it

Jennifer_English
05-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi Jennifer. Never been there myself, but I checked out the site, and it does indeed look pretty cool! I'll be in Amsterdam this coming weekend, so if I have a chance to stop by I'll see what I can find out. Or if you have any specific requests let me know. Chances are we wont be staying there however, since we already have arrangements. Ciao!

Thank you :O) ... allthough theres a lot of info on the website.. was hoping to get some feedback from someone who's stayed there... Hope you have a good time.. gonna visit any er.... cafes... :wink:

looks like fun-

tell me how u liked it

I'll be sure too..... We're going to do a shoot or two while we're there so i'll have pics aswell ;O)