PDA

View Full Version : is Sylar dead?

vamxcore
05-22-2007, 06:03 AM
hey anyone know anything about this girl? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I know shes named gabrielle

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2007, 06:05 AM
DAMN YOU I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may an overweight beastly prison tranny take you roughly from behind several times for spoiling it for me

vamxcore
05-22-2007, 06:06 AM
i didnt spoil it...i just ask if hes dead? 8)

TJ347
05-22-2007, 06:07 AM

may an overweight beastly prison tranny take you roughly from behind several times for spoiling it for me

There's always one, isn't there? Anyway, it is a good question, for those that have seen the finale that is. And paid close attention to the ending...

vamxcore
05-22-2007, 06:09 AM

There's always one, isn't there?

eff Sylar, whats up with Gabrielle

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2007, 06:09 AM
you did spoil it DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was coming but still.................... you evil evil person. I wish a tranny looking like this http://thewizardofoz.warnerbros.com/movie/img/photos/photo5.jpg
savagely throat gags you until you suffocate for ruining my tv time

TJ347
05-22-2007, 06:13 AM
Since you obviously wanted to know about this "Gabrielle", why bullshit and title the thread "Is Sylar dead"? I mean, this is a site about tgirls. I'm pretty sure people would've responded.

Trans_Lover
05-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Since you obviously wanted to know about this "Gabrielle", why bullshit and title the thread "Is Sylar dead"? I mean, this is a site about tgirls. I'm pretty sure people would've responded.

TJ you really think your shit don't stink, you are nothing more than an asshole, you probably got beat up in the school yard too since your a little pussy.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2007, 06:17 AM
WHOA where did that come from?!?

TJT
05-22-2007, 06:21 AM
One of them flyin' monkeys got pissed off,I guess?

TJ347
05-22-2007, 06:24 AM
WHOA where did that come from?!?

This is a kid who desperately wants me to respond, so he follows me around, replying to every post I make of late, trying to make me mad enough to call him names and so forth. That's where that comes from.

TanyaShevenal
05-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Why has what Trans_lover said the past few days been so overlooked, not that it's offensive seeing as he's getting a rise out of it(it may be to some people). but it's also just straight annoying.