PDA

View Full Version : This warrants an apology

General Disarray
05-22-2007, 12:49 AM
My avatar was hosted by a chan site.
They don't like people stealing their bandwidth.
So they replaced my avatar with a mutilated penis.
They got their point across.
I'd like to apologize to all of those who had to see that today trying to browse the forum.

Now for discussion:
have you ever done anything monumentally stupid?

Felicia Katt
05-22-2007, 03:01 AM
I'd like to apologize to all of those who had to see that today trying to browse the forum.

Now for discussion:

besides eating right before seeing your mutilated penis avatar??? :whoa

here is a tip. send yourself your avatar here in a PM. Then right mouse click on it to get its location through properties. cut and paste that into your profile, and we won't have to see anymore fileted phalluses.

meow

FK

chefmike
05-22-2007, 03:18 AM
Maybe you should make sure that in the future that you keep your scrapbook pics separate from those that you post in one of your many insipid threads, general jackass...

Kabuki
05-22-2007, 04:28 AM

Now for discussion:

lol...That's really funny. Of course that means that photo isn't you most likely. I know all about the chan sites. Which chan by the way? 7 or 4...maybe one of the smaller chans.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Im not seing any avatar changes General. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Im not seing any avatar changes General. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

He found a site to host his avatar pic on. Chans are imageboard sites. He was linking from one of the chan site photos, and the chan replaced the image with...well you heard the story.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 04:42 AM
He was linking from one of the chan site photos, and the chan replaced the image with...well you heard the story.

Question is, did she buy the story? Hmmm... :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 04:43 AM
LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-22-2007, 04:48 AM
General could be anybody. He could even be Monica or Kelly...lol...I'm still lol over here. I need to ask around some chans, so I can find out which one did it.

classydtwngrl
05-22-2007, 05:10 AM
warrant or not, let it go, dont make a big deal about it because most if not all of us did see the avatar, and the more you talk about it or bring it up the more we remember that disgusting image, so just move on and forget about it.

BlackAdder
05-22-2007, 06:11 AM
It made me think of pizza...mmmm...pizza

classydtwngrl
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
It made me think of pizza...mmmm...pizza

You Sick Bastard Bahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Hey what happened to your chin blackmagic did you get FFS or what? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

classydtwngrl
05-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey what happened to your chin blackmagic did you get FFS or what? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone :P na hara, not me just another pin up :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 08:44 AM
LOL :lol: K ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
05-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Now where is blackmagic aka classydtwngrl aka daddy's little girl apology for this,
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/b4d5scd_999.jpg
yikes

You tried to make fun of jennifer but your a complete mess,the thought of you evening attempting to think you could pass as a woman is downright laughable only think you can pass as jockboy is a mutant freak loser.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1313416989_l_198_152.jpg
Future Killer

classydtwngrl
05-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Now where is blackmagic aka classydtwngrl aka daddy's little girl apology for this,
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/b4d5scd_999.jpg
yikes

You tried to make fun of jennifer but your a complete mess,the thought of you evening attempting to think you could pass as a woman is downright laughable only think you can pass as jockboy is a mutant freak loser.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1313416989_l_198_152.jpg
Future Killer

Bahahaha well gosh darn it why dontcha throw in the entire gang kid? :lol:

Here I am at age 16 http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/66fd.jpg

Then 17 http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/cartman.jpg

then here I am today http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/cartoonsmightymouseoilcan02.jpg
dude i can so pass as a women see!

:lol:

Legend
05-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Not only are you crazy but your a complete moron besides cartman is more passable then you and well i'm sure if that wolf puts on a wig he would be more passable then you are,maybe you should have satan the person you worship for a deal because that's the only way your going to pass as anything feminine jockboy.

xfiver
05-22-2007, 09:42 AM
that shit was fucking sick...i saw it and was getting ready to flame GD like no ones business for it. Glad to hear it was not intentional.

classydtwngrl
05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Not only are you crazy but your a complete moron besides cartman is more passable then you and well i'm sure if that wolf puts on a wig he would be more passable then you are,maybe you should have satan the person you worship for a deal because that's the only way your going to pass as anything feminine jockboy.

lol it was a joke kid, But one things for sure, JWBL was right, you do have one in the champer and your set on kill. Lighten up

Legend
05-22-2007, 07:26 PM

lol it was a joke kid, But one things for sure, JWBL was right, you do have one in the champer and your set on kill. Lighten up

Kinda like the way you had one with jen jockboy,someone says something to daddy's litle girl you draw in a fetal position,come on i would imagine you have built a great defense against verbal insults after how many times daddy has sneak into your room telling you to stfu you loser of a son.

General Disarray
05-23-2007, 01:15 AM

Now for discussion:

lol...That's really funny. Of course that means that photo isn't you most likely. I know all about the chan sites. Which chan by the way? 7 or 4...maybe one of the smaller chans.
it is me
remember smooth chan?