PDA

View Full Version : I have a serious question for all the t-girls here.

arnie666
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
In have read around the board for a while and think I kind of understand you lot more .... possibly. But there is one thing I don't and it is bugging me big time. So Iam going to get this off my chest so to speak.

Why is it that some of you seem to have an issue with having a boyfriend who likes you to bum him? Say you met the ultimate male who was a total hetro tiger. Has a real mans job, parachutes now and again, his clothes consist of levis, desert boots and crap t-shirts, very fit,can drink a bowl of twenty other peoples piss and vomit and also has a party trick of eating glass to make all your friends jealous.He is also very accepting of you and supportive.

Now then in bed he likes you to take him down a peg or too tie him up ,slap him around a bit and bum him. Of course he is also a first class swordsman and likes to 'top' too.

This is where Iam confused Iam not attracted to men in anyway shape or form.Iam attracted to the meat and two veg like but that is because they are attached to a very sexy woman. If I was in a relation ship with her and she wanted SRS I would support her. I have been with several GG's who used strap -ons and they seemed to enjoy the roleplay in fact one was really into it. I know for a fact they never thought I was a bottom toucher.

To me the attitude of 'oh he must be bi or a closet case' is downright offensive. It is like someone posting here saying that all the girls are faggots who just dress up like women to attract men. I can only imagine the responses an idiot like that would get. I know ts's have a lot of issues but spare a thought for some of us as it is tough thinking that people will make judgements about you just because you enjoy being submissive to a good looking girl.

To me with all the different sexual preferences there are this attitude ranks with all poofters being soft and unable to fight (Ronnie Kray anyone?). And frankly I think it is a load of bollocks.

whatsupwithat
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Just covered...and still going strong:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20181&start=120