PDA

View Full Version : I can't be attracted to you if you aren't nice :(

General Disarray
05-21-2007, 02:10 AM
This has always been a problem of mine.
It led to me even being unable to watch channels that post news about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. They kind of disgust me. You can be the prettiest woman in the worl but if you have a terrible personality I will equate you with a lizard when it comes to being able to have sex with you.
Does this hold true for anyone else?
Am I just being overly neurotic?

MrsKellyPierce
05-21-2007, 02:12 AM
I like people with bad attitudes they cracker me up.

MrSecretAgent
05-22-2007, 12:01 AM
I can't say I agree with you. I really into "bad" girls like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan...

That avatar is so wrong in so many ways dude. I really hope it's done in photoshop :shock:

TJ347
05-22-2007, 12:07 AM
General, that avatar is waaaay too much. Having funny avatars is one thing, retro avatars yet another, but yours... WTF? What manner of bullshit are you on that you would think that was funny or cool, even remotely? It's truly a sick, sad world...

Legend
05-22-2007, 12:09 AM
General, that avatar is waaaay too much. Having funny avatars is one thing, retro avatars yet another, but yours... WTF? What manner of bullshit are you on that you would think that was funny or cool, even remotely? It's truly a sick, sad world...

co-sign

General Disarray
05-22-2007, 12:31 AM
sorry
the image changed,
it was originally posted on a chan
that's a picture they use to keep people from stealing bandwidth.
once again
sorry

scorpion
05-22-2007, 12:57 AM
The personality is very important four mee. I usualy avoid people whit a bad behaviour.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 01:03 AM
It led to me even being unable to watch channels that post news about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. They kind of disgust me. You can be the prettiest woman in the worl but if you have a terrible personality I will equate you with a lizard when it comes to being able to have sex with you.

No. I dont think youre being neurotic. It is actually TRUE. People might just not admit it. But alot of girls (from experience) are nicer to men. Because either they like the guy and or wants to have sex with the guy (guys are also that way). LOL :lol:

Being NICE to someone because you have a hidden agenda/vested interest isnt the same as just being naturally nice regardless if the person you're talking to was deem unattractive. I think those are two entirely different things altogether dont you think? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

General Disarray
05-22-2007, 01:05 AM

No. I dont think youre being neurotic. It is actually TRUE. People might just not admit it. But alot of girls (from experience) are nicer to men. Because either they like the guy and or wants to have sex with the guy. LOL :lol:

Being NICE to someone because you have a hidden agenda/vested interest isnt the same as just being naturally nice regardless if the person you're talking to was deem unattractive. I think those are two entirely different things altogether dont you think? ;)

~Kisses.
I believe they are two different things
genuine affection is always nicer
HTG
agreed

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 01:08 AM
LOL But let's not start naming names. J/K Lmao :lol:

I'm in a good mood today! :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Brains, maturity and other attributes other than just looks turn me on completly.

If I feel truly in love my cock gets to maximum hardness!!!

The hottest girl with a bad attitude or who is just dumb or stupid to me completly makes her unatractive...

If its a picture, and you have no idea how they are in person... whew, soooo many look good! I imagine that sadly some of those many hot ladyboys are not the personalities that I would love, but I sure love to look at their fotos!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Brains, maturity and other attributes other than just looks turn me on completly.

The hottest girl with a bad attitude or who is just dumb or stupid to me completly makes her unatractive...

If its a picture, and you have no idea how they are in person... whew, soooo many look good! I imagine that sadly some of those many hot ladyboys are not the personalities that I would love, but I sure love to look at their fotos!!!

LOL If it matters and to shed light on the ladyboys subject..90% (if nor more) of them are foreigners and some dont speak english well so there might be a slight communication problem. Hard to tell a ladyboys personality when she cant speak and or relate with you eh? Plus you'll get bored just staring at her at the end of the day and day after day Deng. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

francisfkudrow
05-22-2007, 05:30 AM
While I agree with the idea that nice people are more attractive people, I disagree about Lindsay Lohan. I've always thought Lindsay seemed very nice, like someone you'd know in real life.

Trans_Lover
05-22-2007, 05:32 AM

see how that piece of shit TJ347 totally avoids the topic to bash about a pic, what a pompous fag

whatsupwithat
05-22-2007, 05:35 AM
While I agree with the idea that nice people are more attractive people, I disagree about Lindsay Lohan. I've always thought Lindsay seemed very nice, like someone you'd know in real life.

She is. She's just young and surrounds herself with the wrong people. She'll learn. And maybe have to relearn it a few times after that. But eventually, she'll understand who she is and what she's doing to herself and others.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 05:37 AM

She is. She's just young and surrounds herself with the wrong people. She'll learn. And maybe have to relearn it a few times after that. But eventually, she'll understand who she is and what she's doing to herself and others.

If she really has a drug problem, as well as continuing issues with alcohol, she might not have the time to learn and get herself together. And then it's Anna Nicole all over again.

Dengoza
05-22-2007, 05:39 AM

LOL If it matters and to shed light on the ladyboys subject..90% (if nor more) of them are foreigners and some dont speak english well so there might be a slight communication problem. Hard to tell a ladyboys personality when she cant speak and or relate with you eh? Plus you'll get bored just staring at her at the end of the day and day after day Deng. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I already figured that, and one of the hottest Thai girls that I was in love with from viewing her foto I then saw in a video and she seemed really obnoxious and shallow...

But I know its a whole different culture... I would definetly take my time and the fact is, even with language barrier, if your honest with yourself and what you see, you can usually judge who is a quality human being.

whatsupwithat
05-22-2007, 05:49 AM

If she really has a drug problem, as well as continuing issues with alcohol, she might not have the time to learn and get herself together. And then it's Anna Nicole all over again.

Anna Nicole was a different breed than Lindsay. I have faith she'll get it together. Too many people who care about her and her path are in her orbit, including some other young actresses who got their shit together.

whatsupwithat
05-22-2007, 05:52 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, you hit the nail on the head. I've gone on dates with girls who are lacking in English skills. Beautiful, beautiful girls, but by the main course, I'm ready to run out the door screaming.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 05:57 AM
Anna Nicole was a different breed than Lindsay. I have faith she'll get it together. Too many people who care about her and her path are in her orbit, including some other young actresses who got their shit together.

I hear you and respect where you're coming from, but the only thing I can see that separates Lindsay Lohan and Anna Nicole are years and tears. Anna had her moment in the sun back in the day, Lindsay's having hers right now... I can easily see her being washed up in another ten or fifteen years, looking something like Brigette Nielsen and having just as viable a movie career. At worst, well... as I said, it's Anna Nicole all over again. Lindsay, Britney, Nicole, Paris... one of them's bound to follow Anna, don't you think?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Thanks E! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Again, I have been around the world and it seems like if you take your time and are honest with yourself you can usually tell if someone is totally bankrupt... But then again, all of the sudden you find yourself in a relationship with the NIGHTMARE FROM TRANNY HELL!!!

On the positive side my first language is Brazilian Portuguese so I can really enjoy myself responsibly or irresponsibly in Brazil!!! hahaha