View Full Version : Questions About T-Girls

michneo
05-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Why do they let off so much sexuality so much sexiness

what's the secret

and why are they so damn magnetic

TJ347
05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
As the saying goes, "If I have to explain it to you, then you'll never know." 'Nuff said. 8)

Balthier1111
05-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Magnetic? Damn, we should lie them toe to toe on the ground and see if they repel eachother.

nikkitsfun
05-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Why do they let off so much sexuality so much sexiness

what's the secret

and why are they so damn magnetic

Over compensation...at least for me.

I want to try to be as hot or hotter than most gg...even if I am clocked it does not bug me...coz I know what guys want...and it's not the girl on their arm...

Maybe it is wrong of me to dress as sexy as i can when i go out...but few seem to mind.

I can see it guys eyes...they love looking at my tight clothes...and are going crazy thinking of what is inside my panties...lol

Realgirls4me
05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
They try harder, as the old car rental agency use to claim.

Analogy: You have two good baseball players both batting over 300. One a natural (GG) who has things come very easy to him without much extra work needed on his part to achieve that average. The other is a player (TS) who scraps and works hard day in and day out spending long extra hours on the field, in the batting cage, and in the video room, working hard to keep that average up and going. It's the latter's committment, industry, passion, effort, and perseverence, et all, which we are attracted to. It is in one sense over compensation, and it's very attractive.

:)