05-20-2007, 08:15 AM
:roll:

Most recent post ignorant post

alot is done cuz the fuckin shemales trick guys
His comment on why there is violence against transsexuals

she was a skank

fat trannies LMAO

fags fuck trannies

most of you are fucking idiots, and tweaked in the head.

skank

ugly lil fag

maybe it was one of the guys they conned on the something about miriam reality show, i really dont care as there are attacks on better people every day

granny tgirls

they take it cuz their sluts

Olivia Love is a useless cunt, i used to chat with her on yahoo/emails, she is 100% mentally fucked and i wouldnt waste 1 cent on her

that first chick has a nasty silicone dick

very manly

that oriental one has no dick

very manly

this place seems totally full of self centered tards

very manly

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:19 AM
missed a few

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:22 AM
and i thought it was another Kelly cunt thread

Dkg
05-20-2007, 08:25 AM
It amazes me. People like this actually know how to work a computer.

but I guess that's not saying much when 6 year olds are going online....

Kabuki
05-20-2007, 08:26 AM
sexy

He actually thought Nikki was "sexy" though...lol One compliment out of plenty of insults. I wonder why the board has a number of these type of posters lately.

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:28 AM
errrrrr why bother posting when 99% of topics are from self obsessed fucktards, and it amazes me Dkg that you can work a computer with your fist up your asshole and the other hand in your moms panties

BlackAdder
05-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Yep...hes definetly on his way out...

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:30 AM
YAY! on my way out of a forum full of fags in denial! YAY! you "certified tranny experts" are just closet queers with too much time on your hands. so blow me and swallow a chunky load

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Legend, you are an arrogant cunt and a moron, your a dirty old man with oral diarrhea.

blackmagic
05-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Legend, you are an arrogant cunt and a moron, your a dirty old man with oral diarrhea.

Guess he got bored with me bahahahaha :lol: :lol:

BlackAdder
05-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah...im a closet fag allright lol.....

TJ347
05-20-2007, 10:19 AM
errrrrr why bother posting when 99% of topics are from self obsessed fucktards, and it amazes me Dkg that you can work a computer with your fist up your asshole and the other hand in your moms panties

This reminded me of a funny little something a friend sent to me recently... Hope everyone can enjoy it, and I'm sure you'll all understand it...

Cyclops
05-20-2007, 03:38 PM

So if you don't like it here , GET THE FUCK OUT ,AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

LG
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
missed a few
Like this one?

trannies are all nut cases
So what the fuck is your problem? Please explain...

Why the hell are you on these forums anyway, if all you plan to do is diss the girls and everyone else?

Perhaps you are just kidding, thinking that you are funny. This would make you delusional. Maybe you mean what you say. This would make you a cunt. Maybe you're not sure, and your little brain is working overtime trying to keep up with your itchy fingers, randomly running along the keyboard typing up shit, whenever you're not using them to jerk off. Maybe you're also in a hurry because daddy's coming upstairs to beat the shit out of you (and trust me, if he is, you deserve it) so you have no time to word your drivel in a way that would make more sense. I don't know which one it is, and I doubt I want to find out.

Now run the fuck along back to mommy before you really piss us off.

stillies77
05-20-2007, 05:24 PM
YAY! on my way out of a forum full of fags in denial! YAY! you "certified tranny experts" are just closet queers with too much time on your hands. so blow me and swallow a chunky load

Chunky?!

you might want to have a doctor look into that.

LG
05-20-2007, 05:29 PM

Chunky?!

you might want to have a doctor look into that.

:lol:

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 11:48 PM
cry babies

idiot savant
05-21-2007, 05:55 AM
and you call yourself Trans lover :smh The irony escapes me.

Dkg
05-21-2007, 07:07 AM

Says the guy who signed up for membership on a transexuals forum, calling themself "trans_lover".....you obviously are in desperste need of attention, good or bad....but then again I suppose spending all day in moms basement will do that to a guy....kinda sad.