PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you?

General Disarray
05-20-2007, 03:08 AM
What annoys you?

My example: warning! rant ahead!
For me it is baby boomers. All of those goddamned over the hill soccer moms doing their pilates and yoga with their little dogs in their purses watching lifetime and Meryl Streep in "Because I said so" drinking their purina bottled water.

And the men who ride motorcycles trying to attain a cool badboy gonzo image before they die.
They are not cool, and they are not redefining aging. They are hippies in denial.

And those stupid attitude t-shirts that all the kids are wearing
like "Here I am. Now what are your other two wishes?"
They aren't funny, they make you look like a concieted jackass who isn't clever enough to come up with their own little jokes.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2007, 03:10 AM
at this moment Mets fans annoy me

General Disarray
05-20-2007, 03:12 AM
at this moment Mets fans annoy me'
why?
I've never really watched sports
:oops:

jefferson1776
05-20-2007, 03:14 AM
Property Tax annoys me and Insurance as well

Fox
05-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Being held up from doing something/watching an interesting program so I can hear stories of old shit that happened years ago (stories I've heard 1573 times) with the same damned outcome.

When I have a bored look on my face and looking at the clock... it signals disinterest.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2007, 03:28 AM
GG's that can't handle a big dick in their mouth and end up accidentally having their teeth make themselves acquainted

Alchemist
05-20-2007, 03:41 AM
I hate Mondays with a passion.

blckhaze
05-20-2007, 06:54 AM
GG's that can't handle a big dick in their mouth and end up accidentally having their teeth make themselves acquainted

ouch and a half.

Ingorance anoyys me. Not having the means to be a genius is one thing, but wanting to be stupid to be "important" or "cool" is one thing i cant take.

Cyclops
05-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Goddamned Spammers! :evil:

stillies77
05-20-2007, 05:30 PM
assholes who talk throughout an entire movie in the back of the theater on their goddamn cell phones and yelling SHEET SHANIQUA YA GOTTA SEE THIS GOTDAYUM!

thats an exact quote from my 10pm showing of Shrek 3 last night.

after the movie this dude went up to them and screamed at them telling them "i was about to walk up out of that theater with my son you motherfuckers"

it was awesome.

arnie666
05-20-2007, 06:00 PM
British Fuking Telecom. I swear they are staffed by mongs and window lickers. Had a right run in with some Doris on the other end of the phone because they tried to give my phone number away without telling me beacuse I was away for a while through work.

My mate even phoned them and told them I would be back and they didn't bloody listen. I started off nice like but this burd told me I would have to have a new telephone number. Well fuk me I got well irate and in the end spoke to her gaffer and I got my old number back with an apology.

I actually think the staff there are driven in this bus the wankers.

Oh yes I tell you what else annoys me tailgaters. Some twat went in the back of my new golf gti because his car wanted to shag my car up the tailpipe I reckon.Nearly lamped the cunt but the monkeys turned up so i wound my neck right in.

arnie666
05-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Men who try to mask their inferiority complexes by putting on an air of superiority. Its always so damn obvious, and so corny too. Where as, a genuinely secure man doesn't need to prove anything or make any excuses.

Totally agree with you luv. Men who put a front on for women are right poofs I reckon. As it all comes out of the wash at some point and she thinks you are a right throbber. The best are those who act like gangsters but really they are as soft as shite.

Fabianefan
05-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Little skinny bitches who take pictures of their 6-pacs to post them on the forum as if their little skinny bone ass is sexy or something. Try not weighing 120 before showing off your 6-pac.

LTR_Seeker
05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Rude people who cant shut up & start shit cause there worthless losers

BooooYaaaaCheeee
05-20-2007, 08:09 PM
people who constantly think they're know it alls, or better than you and say "you should....."

BlackAdder
05-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Im a worthless loser...now youve gone and hurt my feelings:(

Kriss
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Men who try to mask their inferiority complexes by putting on an air of superiority. Its always so damn obvious, and so corny too. Where as, a genuinely secure man doesn't need to prove anything or make any excuses.

YUP. THAT ONE

xfiver
05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Rude people who cant shut up & start shit cause there worthless losers

oversized avatars

ezed
05-21-2007, 05:50 AM
People who ask stupid questions.

LOCpunks
05-21-2007, 06:06 AM
dr. phil- he's a jackass, yes, but it's more that he's such a mainstream success. what a society we live in.

and the olive garden- haha, it's like the wal-mart of italian restaurants. there's one opening up in every city and suburb i pass through. horrible food, too.