PDA

View Full Version : How to wear a thong...

BlackAdder
05-20-2007, 02:10 AM
I have a friend of mine whos 19 and transitioning...She owns two bathing suits that shes never worn in public and a few pairs of the thong kind of underwear...

I invited her to go to Bally's with me today and she says shes afraid to get changed in the girls changing area and she's scared that she umm...might slip out if she comes to the pool area with me.

I told her i didnt know anything about it but there must be some way of not slipping out of your bathing suit, and that I would ask the girls on the board. Shes about 7.5, average...not sure if this makes any difference but i thought it might be relevant and thats the *only* reason i mention it.

Tips?

EDIT:

She would also like to know about what kind of hormones she should start in the beginning..

SarahG
05-20-2007, 04:10 AM
She would also like to know about what kind of hormones she should start in the beginning..

How about real ones? It doesn't really matter which estrogen drugs you take so long they are the real deals and not some "non-rx herbal supplement"

Dosages, now thats a part to think about...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TsDoItYourselfHormones/

Felicia Katt
05-20-2007, 04:49 AM
3 words

clear duct tape.

its foolproof, but its not fun to remove

FK

AllanahStarrNYC
05-20-2007, 04:54 AM
shave everything

practice with ductape

cut the tape in three pieces- about the lenght from the crotch to the middle of the ass crack

push your balls inside

and then pull the penis and scrotum skin back

while holding the penis and scrotum back- apply the center piece of tape first- it should go right in the crack of the butt

aplly the two other sides after making sure everythign is tucked in

this will take some practice

3M is the best brand-

will withstand sweat and i have gone swimming with it

here is me with duct tape on

Realgirls4me
05-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Ooooooooh, sounds like so much work, and just the thought of pulling it off?! Ouch!

:jawdrop

AllanahStarrNYC
05-20-2007, 04:58 AM
baby oil works well to take it off

and goo off work well to take residue off-

BlackAdder
05-20-2007, 08:27 AM
I dont suggest anyone rubs goofoff on there body lol....its one of the most toxic solvents around and is skin soluble.

Thanks Allanah, ill relay the answers via cut and paste.. All to just go swimming lol...ill never get her to go regularly.