PDA

View Full Version : Things you could suggest

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 12:30 AM
OR do to make HungAngel a better community forum?

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-20-2007, 12:52 AM
I think more people need to express their feelings about issues and not get into cat fights and most of all stop posting those hot ladyboys that make me unable to even think or speak and even make me check ticket prices to thailand...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 01:05 AM
I think more people need to express their feelings about issues and not get into cat fights and most of all stop posting those hot ladyboys that make me unable to even think or speak and even make me check ticket prices to thailand...

LOL@the last part. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Its funny because you know that even though I am kidding I am so serious!!!

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 02:10 AM
stop in the philippines on your way to thailand.

Dengoza
05-20-2007, 02:12 AM

Thats an excellent and genius idea and I know exactly why you suggest it!!! You read my mind!!! hahaha

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 02:15 AM

Thats an excellent and genius idea and I know exactly why you suggest it!!! You read my mind!!! hahaha

you owe me a buddy pass

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 02:18 AM
maybe working chatrooms would be a cool addition...

MacShreach
05-20-2007, 03:07 AM
maybe working chatrooms would be a cool addition...

Funny that, the chatroom used to work.......

General Disarray
05-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Give more hugs and have less flame wars?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2007, 03:21 AM
I suggest that anyone that can logs on to yahoo voice chat once a week and airs out their differences verbally with a microphone. I.E. the Saturday Night Fights................... I think it would make the GEN DISC. forum much calmer because people would know they could cuss out someone as much as they want come Saturday as long as they kept it civil the remainder of the week. This is until we get our own voice chat servers up & running.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 03:24 AM
LOL So it'll be like a fight night! :lol:

;)

Serenity now!! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 03:25 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Please let me in the ring with the General.

General Disarray
05-20-2007, 03:26 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Please let me in the ring with the General.
alright!
let's throw down fisticuffs!
Meet Jack Nance and Molly Ringwald!

Could we just hug instead?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 03:31 AM
Ofcourse General Disarray. Hugs and kisses are good too! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2007, 03:35 AM
I think a fight night via voice chat would be just what Gen. Disc. needs........................ I know there's a few muhfuckas I'd LOVE to have the chance to curse out...............OOOOOOOOOOH I'm getting excited just thinking about that shit

hwbs
05-20-2007, 03:44 AM
it couldnt possibly be any worse than xbox live , lol...

tsntx
05-20-2007, 03:48 AM
LOL ^^^ at hollywood

and im down for the pound like a clown

tho i think setting up rules and then ENFORCING them would be best and simplest way.

Colorado Bulldog
05-20-2007, 04:56 AM
^^^ What she said...

Flame wars in a forum primarily are caused by 1 root issue. Kinda like a football game that has too many fights. There is a reason why they happen - and keep happening.

<Hitting the door also...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Flame wars in a forum primarily are caused by 1 root issue.

Ditto! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
05-20-2007, 09:51 AM
If it would help the mods police the board better, I'd be willing to pay a monthly membership fee. Hell, I'll pledge $100 a month if it'll keep the board a place where the girls feel comfortable enough to stay. I'm sure that if people had to pay for their membership, even if it was a modest fee, it'd cut down on the blatant attacks instantaneously.

mbf
05-20-2007, 09:59 AM
once and for all....i say DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

its quite ironic that some of the most prolific troll-feeders (you know who you are)....on this board recently started o cry for the mods.... c mon, admit it, you LOVE to go after the trolls.... this attitude reminds me of friends moaning about the current political situation, yet the dont vote.

i think this board is not much better or much worse than it always used to be.

still, i would like to add some suggestions:

a) DONT FEED THE TROLLS

b) dont quote whole paragraphs when one line of it would have been just enough

c) it would be great if there was a daily limit of say 25 post within 24 hrs for a member. so MAYBE he/she would probably think more before posting away a zillion shallow messages.

d) as for multiple ids: a "cooling off" period would be good. lets say after registering youll have to wait 72 hrs before you can post.

peace!

TJ347
05-20-2007, 10:15 AM
c) it would be great if there was a daily limit of say 25 post within 24 hrs for a member. so MAYBE he/she would probably think more before posting away a zillion shallow messages.

d) as for multiple ids: a "cooling off" period would be good. lets say after registering youll have to wait 72 hrs before you can post.

peace!

A limit to daily posts sounds good in theory, but would negatively impact the flow of the board. While there may be some people almost everyone agrees shouldn't be allowed to post more than once a day, there are others that most want to hear from as much as they wish to be heard, and such a severe limit to their ability to post would thus be detrimental. If there's a good topic, for example, I personally want to hear what Peggy has to say, as what Peggy has to say is not only interesting, but has merit beyond her personal opinion on the matter. So, I'd hate to see a limit to her ability to post. If push came to shove though, I'd be fine with a limit being imposed... so long as it didn't apply to Peggy. A "cooling off" period would not be good, I think, as much as it would be great. Having to wait 72 hours before you can post is a wonderful idea, and with a quicker eye on banning idiots, this would certainly reduce the number of idiots here in a matter of days, or a few weeks at the most.

xfiver
05-20-2007, 10:41 AM
If it would help the mods police the board better, I'd be willing to pay a monthly membership fee. Hell, I'll pledge $100 a month if it'll keep the board a place where the girls feel comfortable enough to stay. I'm sure that if people had to pay for their membership, even if it was a modest fee, it'd cut down on the blatant attacks instantaneously.

you want to see a mass exodus and a board die a quick death? thats the sure fire ticket.

Jericho
05-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Stop and think before you actually post something [this aint directed to anyone in particular, just putting it out there]

TJ347
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM

you want to see a mass exodus and a board die a quick death? thats the sure fire ticket.

You could well be right, and I had thought of that possibility. I also thought of how many things people pay for when they could take their business elsewhere and not have to pay, but don't. I pay a monthly fee to my bank for "administration fees", of about $10 a month. There is another bank across the street that I could take my business to and avoid paying this fee, but I stay right where I am, because I like my bank. But maybe that's just me... I don't mind paying a few bucks if I like what I'm getting, be it superior service or just the enjoyment of what is offered to me. I see this board the same way. However, if it's not an idea that you like, so be it. I'm just speaking for myself, and offering up an idea of mine. What've you got better? Do tell...

Kriss
05-20-2007, 10:14 PM
A limit to daily posts sounds good in theory, but would negatively impact the flow of the board.

WELL, YOU WOULD SAY THAT, YOU ARE ACTUALLY POSTING MORE PROLIFICALLY TAH KELLY SHORE OR EVEN KRISS, SOME OF THE WORST OFFENDERS I THINK YOU WILL AGREE.

You could well be right, and I had thought of that possibility. I also thought of how many things people pay for when they could take their business elsewhere and not have to pay, but don't. I pay a monthly fee to my bank for "administration fees", of about $10 a month. There is another bank across the street that I could take my business to and avoid paying this fee, but I stay right where I am, because I like my bank. But maybe that's just me... I don't mind paying a few bucks if I like what I'm getting, be it superior service or just the enjoyment of what is offered to me. I see this board the same way. However, if it's not an idea that you like, so be it. I'm just speaking for myself, and offering up an idea of mine. What've you got better? Do tell...

why not spend your $100 a month in setting up your OWN board, where you can run it exactly as YOU see fit. The mods do a great job. Do YOU WANT a police state, if there was stricter moderating then we would not be able to have our amusing little exchanges TJ and i would so miss that and so would you YOU WANKER!!!!

Quinn
05-20-2007, 10:24 PM

why not spend your $100 a month in setting up your OWN board, where you can run it exactly as YOU see fit. The mods do a great job. Most forums are a police state, if there was stricter moderating then we would not be able to have our amusing little exchanges TJ and i would so miss that and so would you YOU WANKER!!!!

Actually, one pissed off former poster did just that, setting up her own forum to compete with this one. She failed miserably. Two words: pure hilarity.

-Quinn

Azanti
05-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Less Catfights.

A working 24hr chatroom.

tonkatoy
05-20-2007, 10:32 PM
chatroom would be good idea, i'm only posting to get my post count up. Ill never get to a station commensurate with my wit and charm at the rate I am going

Alchemist
05-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I think we need a classification of members below that of a moderator, a prefect or something. Dozens of members whos judgement can be trusted, but at the same time don't necessarily want/need to be moderators because they don't have the time. These prefects will help police and monitor the boards and report abuse to the actual mods. When you have a trusted group of members report violations, you don't have to question whether or not they are just trying to get someone banned because of a personal beef they have with them or any of that nonsense. Mods wouldn't have to be bothered with every PM they are bombarded with every time someone doesn't get their way, they'd know who to listen to.