PDA

View Full Version : Does this girl like me or think Iam a knobjockey?

arnie666
05-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Right opinions please. On Friday nights Iam working till late and aftterwards I get a chinese normally on my own because Iam a boring bastard and want to get to bed.

Theres this chinese girl who serves me and seems to have a bit of an attitude with me. Now this is not unusual lots of women have this reaction but normally it is when i didn't call them :lol:

Now I wouldn't think much of it but last night I was with my m8 'chimpy' as he fancied some spare ribs.

When we left this is how the conversation went.

Chimps that burd was staring at you the whole time we was in there.
Me what burd ? the fifteen yr old with her dad? fuk off you nonce
Chimps no dog breath the fit burd serving and it takes one to know one
Me Really?
Chimps yep she wants you to order something but it isn't on the menu my son. I even caught her looking and grinned at her and she went red.

So am I misreading this as ? as believe me she acts like I don't have a brain cell between my ears. If women act like they don't like you when they secretly do I have missed soo many opportunites :P :P and women are stupid.

Mac_Hine
05-19-2007, 11:49 AM
In your case, the answer is always knobjockey.Never forget that.

arnie666
05-19-2007, 11:52 AM
In your case, the answer is always knobjockey.Never forget that.

bows 8)

Kriss
05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
If women act like they don't like you when they secretly do I have missed soo many opportunites

this is EXACTLY what women do

If you piss her off easily............ she likes you.

Are you a squaddie Arnie? you hinted so previously. do you live in a squaddie town? go out on the piss with your squaddie mates? when the girl acts like you are thick as shit, She may be just judging the book by it's cover, esp if she is chinese, working in her parent's food shop. Imagine the drunken shit she has heard every nite from sqaddie meatheads, you gotta prove that you are different, make a lil effort this once

Dkg
05-19-2007, 06:29 PM
If women act like they don't like you when they secretly do I have missed soo many opportunites

Are you a squaddie Arnie? you hinted so previously. do you live in a squaddie town? go out on the piss with your squaddie mates? when the girl acts like you are thick as shit, She may be just judging the book by it's cover, esp if she is chinese, working in her parent's food shop. Imagine the drunken shit she has heard every nite from sqaddie meatheads, you gotta prove that you are different, make a lil effort this once

I always thought it was the other way around.

In any case, your friend just could have been screwing with you to see if you would step up to her. I've done this before with some of my friends. Not to hurt them but to give them some courage when going up to women. I mean wouldn't anyone have more courage if, in their mind, they already thought the girl liked them?

I say go for it. your fried may have been lying but then again maybe he wasn't. Besdies, there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

arnie666
05-20-2007, 10:39 PM

Thing is though m8 I am always nice to her ,I've not gone in there pissed up. But I know what your talking about .And she's not your average squaddie cockhunter who's impressed with how I can eat glass :lol:Seen her reading a news paper one time I was in there. Maybe it's kind of she's wants to dislike me but she can't because of what a hetro tiger Iam!

I'm going to try and get her to smile next time Iam in there. Dkg I chat up burds all the time but chimps could be winding me up though. As she seems rather shy.

Kriss
05-20-2007, 11:57 PM
she's not your average squaddie cockhunter who's impressed with how I can eat glass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:YEAH, I KNOW A FEW GIRLS THAT ACTUALLY WOULD BE IMPRESSED BY EATING GLASS. GOOD LUCK THO MATE, ALWAYS WANT THE ONES WE CAN'T HAVE EH?