PDA

View Full Version : [Off Topic] Best cure for hiccups

moose146
05-19-2007, 07:57 AM
try stickin a finger up your arse

TomSelis
05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Breathe in until you can't breathe in anymore then hold it.

hwbs
05-19-2007, 08:49 AM
i had it once for three days like a year ago...worst 3 days of my life....nuthing worked....it just eventually stopped...

ottorocket
05-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Mia Fever pounding her cock in your throat. Or substitute any other preferable girl to your liking.

Legend
05-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Just drink some water for a couple of minutes trust me your hiccups will go away.

jndupu
05-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Get someone to stick a finger in each of yer ears, drink a glass of water quickly while holding yer nostrils closed. Works every time.

Luna555
05-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Also you could drink water from the wrong side of the cup. ( instead of holding the cud up towards your mouth and drinking it. Bend you head and back and then drink from the other end of the cup. Just make sure you dont drink to much because basically your head is up side down and if you drink too much it could get into your nose and well I hate that feeling...I dont know anyone who likes it... Hope that helps!

chefmike
05-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Drink a bottle of Habanero sauce.

MacShreach
05-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Take a paper bag, put it to your mouth holding the open end scrunched between finger and thumb, and breathe in and out of it throuth your mouth, pinching your nose if necessary. The build-up of CO2 will make your mind think there's more to worry about than the discomfort in your diaphragm that is causing the hiccups and stop the hiccup reflex.

Holding your breath does the same but unfortunately the effort of holding the breath also irritates the diaphragm, so when you finally have to breathe.....They start up again.

Works for me.

johnnyshemalelover
05-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Take some TUMS or Rolaids and wait a few minutes. Works for me.

Kriss
05-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Take a paper bag, put it to your mouth holding the open end scrunched between finger and thumb, and breathe in and out of it throuth your mouth, pinching your nose if necessary. The build-up of CO2 will make your mind think there's more to worry about than the discomfort in your diaphragm that is causing the hiccups and stop the hiccup reflex.

MAKES SENSE. NICE TIP MAC

ILuvGurls
05-19-2007, 04:30 PM
found taking some bitters and sprinkling liberally on a slice of lemon and then sucking....works for me.

Azanti
05-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Hold your breath and swallow three times.

Should come easy for people who are expert at oral sex.

mistab
05-19-2007, 06:22 PM
hope the hiccups have stopped by now...if not, stick out your tongue,pour on a packet (or 1 tsp) of sugar, put your toungue back in your mouth and jam your tongue up against the roof of your mouth until all of the sugar dissolves...really works

marissaazts
05-19-2007, 08:44 PM
this surefire cure for the hic's

remove all of your clothes grab a large carrot and the tv remote place one in each hand holding the tv remote out from your body and the carrot high above ur head, run out the front door of your home on to the street and scream at the top of your lungs " i cant take it anymore and i am going to blow all of you fuckers off the map" those words must be said in that order and if done corectly this method will work

if it doesnt work on the first try continue doing it till the hiccups stop no matter what is going on arround you must continue to do the yell or the treatment will fail.

trish
05-19-2007, 11:04 PM
eat a heaping spoonful of sugar, then down a tall glass of water without breathing between swallows

Quinn
05-19-2007, 11:13 PM
I've read stories about some poor bastards getting the hiccups for weeks, months, or even years. At that point, I would probably start to consider a different sort of cure:

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/hk/P2000%20_9.jpg

Xiorc
05-19-2007, 11:40 PM
I had them once for 5 days st8t! I tried everything from antacid tablets, breathing techniques, and all that drinking water bullshit and nothing worked! Only thing I did not try was that T-Girl throat cock stuffing thing that was mentioned earlier but as yummy as it sounds I dont think it will cure the hiccups. Blueballs yes...her's anyway.
Finally I went to the ER and the Doc gave me a Tranquilizer and they stopped.

brickcitybrother
05-20-2007, 12:28 AM
There was a recent TLC medocal show about a woman who was suferring with hiccups for 8 days. The record apparently is .... drumroll 60 plus years.

Anyway, I can't remember every remedy but drinking water upside down was one and the one that worked involved putting pressure just above the eye sockets for about 3 minutes.

Good luck.

P.S. A shock is what usually GIVES ME Hiccups ... as opposed to getting rid of them.

Vala_TS
05-20-2007, 06:59 AM
The only thing that works for me is guzzling at least a glass or two or water very quickly, upside down or regular, it's all the same, at least for me.

Vala,

chefmike
05-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Try drinking a bottle of Habanero sauce, you'll be to busy retching and gasping to worry about the hiccups...

Vala_TS
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Oddly enough, if I drink hot sauce (which I do on occasion), it gives me hiccups.

Vala,